One nose job away from HTN

imist

imist

Iron
Fucked up my nose when i was younger, could ascend to HTN if i would get rhino. Also thinking about a lip lift, mse expander and teeth implants (premolars) since got them removed for orthodontics. BIMAX if this will not fix the slight recession.

Last edited:
sorry to tell you a nose job wont make you HTN you need a lot more

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 64865, Danish_Retard and 3 others
hmmm
maybe it will ascend you from low ltn to mid ltn
good luck

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel
nose pretty much never ascends anyone, even if you have the best nose ever it's only neutral at best.

the only features that can halo a face are the eyes or the jaw, sometimes cheekbones but to a lesser extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, Danish_Retard, bndar.337 and 3 others
nose pretty much never ascends anyone, even if you have the best nose ever it's only neutral at best.

the only features that can halo a face are the eyes or the jaw, sometimes cheekbones but to a lesser extent.
Idk a small straight nose is still better it harmonizes the whole face in my opinion, especially from profile. I'm currently at around 18 bodyfat with good facial structure under it, i also have a good eye are i think the gamechanger will def be the 8 bf later on when i'll cut

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i have a really good nose but it never helped me since my eye area is bad and my jaw is average

Idk a small straight nose is still better it harmonizes the whole face in my opinion, especially from profile. I'm currently at around 18 bodyfat with good facial structure under it, i also have a good eye are i think the gamechanger will def be the 8 bf later on when i'll cut
only reason it does that is because it's less distracting, that's about as far as nose aesthetics go, just don't distract from the rest of the face, same goes for the ears, same goes for the mouth, these are not things that will ever halo your face.

it's never what separates a good-looking face from an ugly face, because even with the best nose you still need a good jaw or eye area to be considered attractive, a good nose area has never made anyone good-looking on it's own, it's only ever made ugly people less ugly, or people that were already attractive even more attractive, but it is not what separates it.

Last edited:
AirBrush 20240313190449

bump