one of my biggest lifting fuck ups and how you can avoid it

yonnyforeverbulk

yonnyforeverbulk

Iron
Everyone has a certain number of calories you eat in a day to maintain your weight depending on your height weight and daily activity. So to gain muscle you need to be in a caloric surplus, meaning you are eating more calories than your body needs. And to lose weight you need to eat in a caloric deficit, meaning eating less than your body needs. I am a recent high school graduate and I just finished 4 years of a good high school football career. My freshman year when our coaches started to teach us how to lift they did a good job in teaching us the most important movements like the squat, bench and deadlift but what they fucked us with was the diet they thought us. they told us that we needed to eat 4000 calories if we wanted to gain muscle and me being the type of guy who goes full retard on the shit I took those words to heart and it was my bible. my maintenance as a high school freshman was probably around 2500 calories I was about 5'10 and a 135 pounds. all I needed was probably a 300 calories surplus or maybe even 400 to put on muscle. but I was told I needed 4000 an unnecessary amount of calories and will literally serve in nothing but getting fat. in my mind if I kept up eating 4000 calories and lifting my brains out I would be the best player on the team and hoes would want me cuz I'd look like Terry Cruze. I went so ham I would be putting a crap ton of avocado oil in my morning fruit shakes just to make up the calories. I would over butter my food have endless amounts of cereal, the allowance would be spent on food weekly. And often time I threw up cuz I couldn't keep it all down. I gained 40 pounds that year but probably only 10 of that muscle. to be honest, I did kill it in football I was the first kid in my team to bench 315 the junior year I was strong. but girls just see a fat guy no matter how strong you are. in conclusion, don't be like me and eat more than you need you only need about a 300 calorie surplus to gain muscle and as you get bigger your maintenance will increase so adjust accordingly but whatever you do DO NOT PERAMABULK.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Everyone has a certain number of calories you eat in a day to maintain your weight depending on your height weight and daily activity. So to gain muscle you need to be in a caloric surplus, meaning you are eating more calories than your body needs. And to lose weight you need to eat in a caloric deficit, meaning eating less than your body needs. I am a recent high school graduate and I just finished 4 years of a good high school football career. My freshman year when our coaches started to teach us how to lift they did a good job in teaching us the most important movements like the squat, bench and deadlift but what they fucked us with was the diet they thought us. they told us that we needed to eat 4000 calories if we wanted to gain muscle and me being the type of guy who goes full retard on the shit I took those words to heart and it was my bible. my maintenance as a high school freshman was probably around 2500 calories I was about 5'10 and a 135 pounds. all I needed was probably a 300 calories surplus or maybe even 400 to put on muscle. but I was told I needed 4000 an unnecessary amount of calories and will literally serve in nothing but getting fat. in my mind if I kept up eating 4000 calories and lifting my brains out I would be the best player on the team and hoes would want me cuz I'd look like Terry Cruze. I went so ham I would be putting a crap ton of avocado oil in my morning fruit shakes just to make up the calories. I would over butter my food have endless amounts of cereal, the allowance would be spent on food weekly. And often time I threw up cuz I couldn't keep it all down. I gained 40 pounds that year but probably only 10 of that muscle. to be honest, I did kill it in football I was the first kid in my team to bench 315 the junior year I was strong. but girls just see a fat guy no matter how strong you are. in conclusion, don't be like me and eat more than you need you only need about a 300 calorie surplus to gain muscle and as you get bigger your maintenance will increase so adjust accordingly but whatever you do DO NOT PERAMABULK.

If you want me to teach you how to format, I'd be happy to.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload, Deleted member 147, 11gaijin and 2 others
200 over maintenance is all you need. The smaller the difference, the leaner your gains

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
Holy shit bro I got a headache from reading though this (good read anyways), pls format and paragraphs next time

Holy shit bro I got a headache from reading though this (good read anyways), pls format and paragraphs next time
sorry about that boss, i got you next time. i will space em out

4k cal a day, still 10% bf, still have abs, 40 lbs gained 7 months

u mad?

u saw my pics. stop coping little man
Nigga I saw your picks and you weren't 10% in the least, it is P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y impossible to gain 40lbs in 7 months (unless you are getting T or putting that good ol' sarms dildo up your ass, and even the it's fucking difficult).

4k of food and you don't grow? Are you counting your macros well enough dude? Beware to not miss on those 0.1g of carbs dude

Jfl at claiming this shit. Also don't call me little man bro, you are one of the most mechanically inefficient builds out there

Nigga I saw your picks and you weren't 10% in the least, it is P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y impossible to gain 40lbs in 7 months (unless you are getting T or putting that good ol' sarms dildo up your ass, and even the it's fucking difficult).

4k of food and you don't grow? Are you counting your macros well enough dude? Beware to not miss on those 0.1g of carbs dude

Jfl at claiming this shit. Also don't call me little man bro, you are one of the most mechanically inefficient builds out there

Ur short skinnyfat and weak lmao my “mechanically inefficient build” is 10x more aesthetic and 10x more functional than ur framecel build.
5A5C1E0D 0878 4DF2 8DDC 191FF0DB4207
have fun coping

Ur short skinnyfat and weak lmao my “mechanically inefficient build” is 10x more aesthetic and 10x more functional than ur framecel build.
View attachment 2197have fun coping
go eat shit mate, that isn't 10% at all, keep shoving that sarms dildo up your ass and you may get to

You look a good target to tackle tbh, weak ass core

go eat shit mate, that isn't 10% at all, keep shoving that sarms dildo up your ass and you may get to

You look a good target to tackle tbh, weak ass core
still coping, thin waist is aesthetic and ideal. u mad?

where are ur abs
BACK OFF ZYZZWANNABE.
KEEP THIS UP AND WE WILL BOTH FIND YOU AND GIVE YOU A TASTE OF OUR THICK HAIRY SANDNIGGA COCKS.
YOUR BROAD SHOULDERS WON'T SAVE YOU

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and averageblokecel
Damn at least you got strong

Congrats man. Stay lean and lean bulk year round until u have enough size to get more cut

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
i dont really care about my macros most of the time, i just eat alot and thats it, if i start to lose muscle definition i go on a small cut, have only been lifting for a year though

That's the thing man. You wanna be in nice long gaining phases where to stay relatively lean. Having to go on cuts will slow your progress down by alot

Your test levels are probably a bit fukt now though tbh
i jerked off 4 times last night my dick wouldnt stop getting hard. p sure my t levels are fine

i dont really care about my macros most of the time, i just eat alot and thats it, if i start to lose muscle definition i go on a small cut, have only been lifting for a year though
counting macros like retard is a fucking meme so don't worry
:eek:

ALKSJDJZIWJEBNRKSIAHBWKWIQALAALALOLOLLLOLOLLL
ARGJAKAHAIIANQKD HAHAHAHSISIHE

YOU WOULD HAVE A HORSE CUM UP YOUR ASS AND LET YOUR MOM LICK THE CUM OUT FOR HIS FRAME AHAHAHHAHAHA

THE COPE IS FUCKING INTENSE

YOU PATHETIC AUTISTIC MOTHERFUCKER
WKSJABEBFS
WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT

MECHANICALLY INNEFFICIENT

IM DYINGGGG OMFG

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
shut up retard, if IQ could be negative yours would be higher than Marianas abyss depth

Last edited:
you are the strongest member here op