One of my "classmate friends" stinks

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
Yes you read correct, one of my "classmate friends" stinks. He refuses to use soap because he says its toxic for humans, he also is overweight so he sweats like a mf. This guy literally told me the other day he showers for 30 seconds 2 times a week. What the fuck should i say to this guy? I cant keep coping with this issue.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gonthar
Ask him to shower more and use natural soup or you will stop being friends witj him

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
Is he potentially indian

• JFL
Reactions: xaxanibber and F36
Tell him he ain't getting no bitches smelling like this

Tell him to get some natural soap. If you want to be a good friend, you can give him some

In prison he'd get VIOLATED for stinking up the cell

Hope he uses deo, brushes his teeth...

Also tell him being overweight is way more toxic for the human body than all those products combined.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Gonthar
Yes you read correct, one of my "classmate friends" stinks. He refuses to use soap because he says it’s toxic for humans, he also is overweight so he sweats like a mf. This guy literally told me the other day he showers for 30 seconds 2 times a week. What the fuck should i say to this guy? I cant keep coping with this issue.
i had a friend like this and he smelled like armpits mixed with vapes and weed, fucjing deadbeat druggie white looksminner

• JFL
Reactions: xaxanibber
Tell him he ain't getting no bitches smelling like this

Tell him to get some natural soap. If you want to be a good friend, you can give him some

In prison he'd get VIOLATED for stinking up the cell

Hope he uses deo, brushes his teeth...

Also tell him being overweight is way more toxic for the human body than all those products combined.
He was way more overweight before. He is working out alot so he has lost alot of weight, good for him. Also his breath smells like dog shit, he has a gray tounge for fucks sake

• So Sad
Reactions: 4ever
He was way more overweight before. He is working out alot so he has lost alot of weight, good for him. Also his breath smells like dog shit, he has a gray tounge for fucks sake
Tell him to swish xylitol in his mouth for a fresh breath and spray magnesium oil on his body(both prevent bacteria growing and take very little effort).

Yes you read correct, one of my "classmate friends" stinks. He refuses to use soap because he says its toxic for humans, he also is overweight so he sweats like a mf. This guy literally told me the other day he showers for 30 seconds 2 times a week. What the fuck should i say to this guy? I cant keep coping with this issue.
Tell him he stinks, it's easy