he’s only 22 and like norwood 2.5 and it’s descending him so damn much

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, Richard Cheese, i_love_roosters and 6 others
dnr. white people problems.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer and TechnoBoss
Recommend him minoxodil. Is he a normie? I tend to get my ideas outright rejected when I try to help friends who aren't blackpilled (basically all of my friends)

He might give a normie cope "Nah bro I don't need that stuff I'm only 22" "I'll just style it so it's not noticeable" OR the most potent cope of all "I'll just get a buzzcut bro all this worrying about hair and looks is for women"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Richard Cheese, i_love_roosters and 4 others
every 18 year old should deadass go to a tricolist,look under a microsope and if they see any minitursed hairs around temples hop on dutasteride asap so you stop it before it actually looks noticable,instead fags wait until norwood 2 and be still looking noticbly balding for life bc they waited a year

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, maxilofailo, Richard Cheese and 3 others
My uncle started norwooding at 18,he was around Norwood 2 but at the age of 45 he’s still Norwood 2. No need to hop on tranny drugs sometimes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, HTN_Mentalcel and NorwoodAscender
Recommend him minoxodil. Is he a normie? I tend to get my ideas outright rejected when I try to help friends who aren't blackpilled (basically all of my friends)

He might give a normie cope "Nah bro I don't need that stuff I'm only 22" "I'll just style it so it's not noticeable" OR the most potent cope of all "I'll just get a buzzcut bro all this worrying about hair and looks is for women"
yeah he’s a big time normie

few years back when i was more redpilled i tried to get him into more of the red pilled shit since he was struggling with mental health

didn’t mess with it all. maybe he will be more accepting of the blackpill shit. especially since i saw him at a party and he was talking about how much better i look now, asking what i did, and said i “looked like a model” in front of a whole group which pretty much made my week jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
My uncle started norwooding at 18,he was around Norwood 2 but at the age of 45 he’s still Norwood 2. No need to hop on tranny drugs sometimes
Ur uncle was lucky bro. The pace of progression is totally unpredictable. You can you go from norwood 1 to norwood 6 in a year.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and NoseProphecy
Rip

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
how to know if i will norwood, both sides of my family have good hair even when old, will it still get me

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
how to know if i will norwood, both sides of my family have good hair even when old, will it still get me
the reaper will strike at some point no matter what.

it’s when and how powerful it strikes that varies

but that’s lifefuel that both sides have good hair, mothers side is more important tho i’m pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
he should register on this site as "NorwoodDescender" LOL

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender

4110534 1714843875245

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Richard Cheese, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Tell him it's all gonna be ok and he'll always be your hubby no matter what as you're staring him in the eyes while patting him on the back of the head

I don't even try telling people about treatment anymore. They instantly get defensive and give you the usual copes. What's worse is that sometimes they fall for snake oil rather than start actual treatment and then it becomes the usual "I TRIED EVERY TREATMENT, IT DIDN'T WORK" spiel. Whatever. We have this thing where we see everything against our appearance as a slight. I get it. You don't allow anyone to step over you, but at the end of the day I'm your friend.