One of my neighbour is a psl 7.5 good looking n highly privileged girl but she is addicted to opioids

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
One of my neighbour is a psl 7.5 good looking n highly privileged girl but she is addicted to opioids

She recently got into a hospital cause her pills was laced with fentanyl

The point with this thread even good looking n privileged people are mentally ill (something that is very easy to comprehend but a lot of people on manosphere thinks being gl means you never have mental illness lol)

Damn!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Deleted member 21620, currylightskin and 2 others
I would help her buy online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, to be human and Deleted member 20652
If she’s 7.5 psl she’d be giga super model…overrate

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 2 others
"A woman with 7.5 psl"
HAHAHhhahahHhahahahHhahhahHHAhahaghHAHAHAHhjahhahhahhahHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHhhahhahahahhahahhsjksukwksl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and to be human
Send a pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and to be human
If she’s 7.5 psl she’d be giga super model…overrate

Idk I'm not autistic enough to be able to rate psl bro...she's just good looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 21620 and to be human

The point with this thread even good looking n privileged people are mentally ill (something that is very easy to comprehend but a lot of people on manosphere thinks being gl means you never have mental illness lol)

Damn!
She would have been scouted in her youth and never been a drug addict in the first place

But yeah it's a shame when these people waste their life like these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 20652
jane from breaking bad

Damn!
got a picture?

opioid forever. ill do heroin if i ever get an opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back