One of the biggest indicators of how succesful you will be as a man

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Is how soon you were picked for a team during gym / PE class in school.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 20379 and 18 others
there are more important things thant that, but yes kinda

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, thecel and AscendingHero
there are more important things thant that, but yes kinda
It encompasses much more than simply being physically fit. Team picking situation brings out guy’s natural instict to pick the best hunting mates. Which also means mental and overall being capable.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, Deleted member 18931, thecel and 3 others
Fuckin brutal I was always picked close to last

Another brutal school pill was being the shortest guy when the teachers lined all the students up for the height experiment :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 20379, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
just be good at goyball theory.

ngl deep down i always wanted to be good in a sport but i dont have the discipline and will power for it. i guess i will cope with being a non pro bodybuilder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thecel
Depends. You only have P.E class during puberty so you can't apply this to everyone, many people where late bloomers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks, Kingcel32, .🇹🇩. and 10 others
you think i will be succesful :hnghn::):p

Dolph Lundgren was always picked last

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I was always picked first in sport,
Yet but always picked last in pe class. People didn’t even want to hold my hand or sit next to me😔
This create a deep inferiority complex who pursued me untill now and during whole childhood and teens

depends on what is success for u, if u talk about slaying then ok thats a nice indicator

but its also the last nerdy kids who later likely to make tons of money (or becomes incels, one of the 2)

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I was very good at sports, but always picked last.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Jew_Supremacist, Kingcel32 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17311
depends on what is success for u, if u talk about slaying then ok thats a nice indicator

but its also the last nerdy kids who later likely to make tons of money (or becomes incels, one of the 2)
2E94EEDC 3CAF 42E2 82CF 21F5BA2667D7

Nerdy kids take up technical positions while their extroverted socially intelligent counterparts will be their bosses, managers later on

Another brutal school pill was being the shortest guy when the teachers lined all the students up for the height experiment :feelscry:
Did you have a growth spurt sometime along the way?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Lmao and AscendingHero
i was always last lol

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
one time the two seperate teams were arguing over which team i should be in because none of them wanted me, brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, ascension, zerotohero and 8 others
dude i am more and more convinced that american high school is exactly like in the movies

i was good at sports but always lowkey been picked close to the end or last sometimes ? Why

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Lmao
they never picked me because i was from a higher class than them

one time the two seperate teams were arguing over which team i should be in because none of them wanted me, brutal
same lol I feel you
even being the fittest guy I've always been picked last

• +1
Reactions: weedcoper
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
yeah at school they always have called me a school shooter and regarded me as some low nt aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Zures
In my school the teacher chose the sport and 2 kids to form the teams, in soccer I was 80% of the time picked last but on volley and basketball I was first
So that's a good point but I think other factors take into account

Legit, all those who got chosen first now live good social lives with many friends and hundreds of followers on insta, while those who got chosen last are irrelevant forgotten nobodies

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Did you have a growth spurt sometime along the way?
Yeah senior year of high school to freshman college went from like 5'10 to 6'3

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Your intelligence is more important.

Niggas couldn't compete with me in them gym classes

Success is subjective.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
i was good at sports but always lowkey been picked close to the end or last sometimes ? Why
Same shit happened to me, was funny when it was a sport I would play outside of school aswell, we got slept on hard.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Naturally gifted athletes are rarely incel. Women have a knack for detecting it.

Thats huge wtf
Did the way people treat you change a lot?
Yeah I stopped getting bullied & high schoolers who I used to not fuck with me started acting cool with me like we used to hang out n shit :lul:

Attention from women also increased after I started getting fades & wearing fitting clothes too

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Elvisandreaa
Same shit happened to me, was funny when it was a sport I would play outside of school aswell, we got slept on hard.
I can definitely say i’ve had a alot of enemies and peoole that didnt like me just because i was always good at sports and academics

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Always picked 1st or 2nd Gang 💪

Or the end of year pictures where they make the shortest people stand at the front

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
goalkeeper bros... its over

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and BoneDensity
that isn't an indicator of anything, except that people chose you first because they thought you were athletic, or u guys were friends

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and PubertyMaxxer
Disagree

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 20452
I was picked early. Not good at sports or athletic but aggressive and sadistic, gave a few kids concussions during flag football

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Erik-Jón
Depends. You only have P.E class during puberty so you can't apply this to everyone, many people where late bloomers.

yea but late bloomer = never began

Blooming early, getting your 1st kiss at 11, growing a beard in 8th grade, and losing your virginity at 13, are the key ingredients to a happy life. Don’t bluepill me with none of yo oldcel cope. Life ends at 24. If you ain’t the biggest dicked kid in middle school, your childhood and adolescence were dog horse hippo bull shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
i only got picked cause I'm tall and broad

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Nope. It's impulse control.

I was picked first because I was a gymcel and was friend with the popular kids, but I was high bodyfat so almost never attracted females...

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I remember when once I had to choose players for the team. Instead of picking best players first, I picked all my non-sporty friends first, and only after that I started to pick athletic guys and these sporty-type guys started to complain that the team is very bad and we will lose etc hahahha

Idk most people just chose their friends first back in school. After that they looked for the ones who were good at the particular sport

Forget about the nerds, nobody respects a rich geek. You have to be the man already before becoming rich.

We dont give a shit about rich geeks or muh stemcels copers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, Jew_Supremacist and Need2Ascend