One of the biggest indicators of how succesful you will be as a man

mindset is number one

NEVER began. People begged me not to sign up for games on Sports Day :lul::feelskek:

This only applies to who will be popular or athletic jfl at saying that being picked 1st for gym class determines life success

I know so many ugly, short guys that are very successful because they have a great work ethic and hard working mindset

idk man, I don't see that in practice, but I'll wait it out until most people who went to school with me are in their 30s.

I believe it's not really a good indicator and honestly think it's just like darwin said: not the strongest, nor the most intelligent, but the most adaptable. Not everyone who comes from a priviledged position will be adaptable enough to face adversity

I believe people who struggle and still don't quit tend to be the ones who make it. It's a long run and a lot of people will be falling over along the way.

one time the two seperate teams were arguing over which team i should be in because none of them wanted me, brutal
that's gotta be some zeitgeist thing man, I can't believe we all went through the same even though everyone here's from an entirely different countries/cultures :lul: