One of the few Chads here you have to respect no matter what

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
It has to be @the BULL

The rest are all self proclaimed narcy HTNs. I am not even going to bother (oh yes I am) into why these so called Chads that this site sucks dick off are complete losers, but more about why The Bull is so special

1. He is honest about it all.

The problem with the rest of the "Chads" like @ArvidGustavsson , @Amnesia (5'7 Latino that's 100% European btw), " @averagejoe " (Jfl that Im even having to include these subhumans in this list) is that they spent TOO long on this forum. Their sentience is literally curry tier. They're always trying to 'one up' everyone. "Oh look at me. I am better than you" "Oh look at how white my skin is compared to you" I kid you not this was something one of these dudes actually said.
Im not going to go into that little midget AlexBrown but Im not even going to bother cuz that nigga lives in Thailand, looks 5'6, and claims to weigh 180. (Also jfl but this forum actually buys into anything)

The Bull is the only dude who you can tell has that certain charm to him. He's not trying to one up, just posts and reacts to whatever he feels like it

Another example are @Niko69 who jfl had 20,000 matches on Tinder and once again this curry sentience forum didn't question once how much this nigga had been swiping but just soyfaced omg muh CHad. But he is beyond those days and I actually kind of like my alt boy now (btw Niko its okay to brag. We are superior to these subhumans after all)

And of course @Moggie but that dude always been cool.

This forum's problem is that the more time you spend on it, the more curry your sentience becomes. @the BULL came from Lookism where the curry influence was far lower. We actually kept our curries on a tight leash to prevent the currification of the forum.

Only curries believe everything they see on the Internet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 16275, infini and 22 others
On to the : Real Chad list

1. @Ottoman Janissary: Unquestionably he mogs everyone here, including me obv.
2. @Niko69 / @Salludon
3. @Blackgymmax even though I dislike this dude for hatin on us brothers, he's undeniably a Chad

That's it. That's the entire list of Chads on this forum

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14392, Ottoman Janissary and 4 others
Im a race realist

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20679 and 7 others
It has to be @the BULL

The rest are all self proclaimed narcy Chads. I am not even going to bother (oh yes I am) into why these so called Chads that this site sucks dick off are complete losers, but more about why The Bull is so special

1. He is honest about it all.

The problem with the rest of the "Chads" like @ArvidGustavsson , @Amnesia (5'7 Latino that's 100% European btw), " @averagejoe " (Jfl that Im even having to include these subhumans in this list) is that they spent TOO long on this forum. Their sentience is literally curry tier. They're always trying to 'one up' everyone. "Oh look at me. I am better than you" "Oh look at how white my skin is compared to you" I kid you not this was something one of these dudes actually said.
Im not going to go into that little midget AlexBrown but Im not even going to bother cuz that nigga lives in Thailand, looks 5'6, and claims to weigh 180. (Also jfl but this forum actually buys into anything)
View attachment 1875397
The Bull is the only dude who you can tell has that certain charm to him. He's not trying to one up, just posts and reacts to whatever he feels like it

Another example are @Niko69 who jfl had 20,000 matches on Tinder and once again this curry sentience forum didn't question once how much this nigga had been swiping but just soyfaced omg muh CHad. But he is beyond those days and I actually kind of like my alt boy now (btw Niko its okay to brag. We are superior to these subhumans after all)

And of course @Moggie but that dude always been cool.

This forum's problem is that the more time you spend on it, the more curry your sentience becomes. @the BULL came from Lookism where the curry influence was far lower. We actually kept our curries on a tight leash to prevent the currification of the forum.

Only curries believe everything they see on the Internet.
Can’t deny, I was getting afraid my finger would cramp up some of the days from all that heavy swiping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, fruitgunpop, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
He doesn’t rage at you if you insult him as well just gives a calm and collected short response usually mirin him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, alriodai, Deleted member 18840 and 4 others
@AlexBrown84 is the most disgusting narcy on the forum. if he was broke his confidence would be 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ReadBooksEveryday
I can vouch for @averagejoe legit guy, good looking and with a good mindset.
@Niko69 is also legit and a bro.
Most of self proclaimed chads are larping tho, you too, OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11097 and 4 others
On to the : Real Chad list

1. @Ottoman Janissary: Unquestionably he mogs everyone here, including me obv.
2. @Niko69 / @Salludon
3. @Blackgymmax even though I dislike this dude for hatin on us brothers, he's undeniably a Chad

That's it. That's the entire list of Chads on this forum
0: @Bvnny.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, ReadBooksEveryday and aBetterMii
Im a race realist
Based. Tards will play the “muh racism” card when you simply cite a statistic that doesn’t fit their narrative.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ReadBooksEveryday
What is the curry % of the forum these days?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@the BULL is a bro too don’t get me
Wrong 😊👋

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
He doesn’t rage at you if you insult him as well just gives a calm and collected short response usually mirin him
just hunter instinct kicking in i can't help it

• +1
Reactions: justgetacutbro and ReadBooksEveryday
What is the curry % of the forum these days?
90% on a bad day
95% on a good day

First rule of PSL, always assume a user is curry unless proven otherwise

PS: (I could be curry and so could you)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Niklaus Mikaelson, the BULL and 1 other person
90% on a bad day
95% on a good day

This is the brownpill

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
0: @Bvnny.
You could be Chad
If you get some more muscle but Idk . I don't want to guide you wrong my fellow twinko . Be free

90% on a bad day
95% on a good day

Why derogative terms? Just say hindus.

Good bait thread

A glass of whiskey?

Cheers

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, n0rthface, the BULL and 2 others
Hes a wise lion among med bvlls like us @the BULL should change nickname to the wise Lion

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, House Lannister, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18840 and ReadBooksEveryday
Good bait thread

A glass of whiskey?

Cheers
Shut the fuck up you French curry long-as-fuck-midface-that-a-Boeing787-can-crash-land on it virgin cuck motherfucker before I eviscerate you even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 22823, Prince88 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, justgetacutbro, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Lmaolamamaoaooa

Great thread op

Only the bulls the real deal

He dont even need to say anything.. just look at his pfp

Hes wide asf

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and ReadBooksEveryday
regardless of his looks and his perception of himself (genuine or not), i must say he is entertaining and charismatic. Unblocked him half an hour ago

• +1
Greg just stole my girl everyone gregory schwartz best yearbook 21770222

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Bvnny., Deleted member 18840 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Indo_Chad, House Lannister and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up you French curry long-as-fuck-midface-that-a-Boeing787-can-crash-land on it virgin cuck motherfucker before I eviscerate you even more
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU RATFUCK U THINK I NEED A STUPID DIMWITT LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME ADVICE GTFO MY PAGE

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and ReadBooksEveryday
:popcorn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and ReadBooksEveryday
Holy fuck Bhai you’ve actually managed to make crisick rage 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister
Quite easy tbh, you just have to repost his old pics, say he is frauding and that he has a big-ass midface. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 22823, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Indeed

He is smashing his keyboard as we speak. I tend to leave a strong impression into the minds of my admirers and victims alike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Niklaus Mikaelson and House Lannister
shit list shit theory

• JFL
Reactions: infini and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: infini, ReadBooksEveryday and Vain786
Agreed, he forgot the best Chad out of everyone on here. @Leo69

What a waste of a list.
Im sorry bhai
I would have included you had I not forgotten about you

You need to build a stronger former persona. I will resume posting more from ur acc. dw, but your core values should be as xangsane assigned you. Don't corrupt the matrix

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
This forum has more chads than my high school grad class “muh only currycels here” . Wtf all you niggas need to delete your accounts and go outside

• JFL
This forum has more chads than my high school grad class “muh only currycels here” . Wtf all you niggas need to delete your accounts and go outside
They’re all frauding mostly. Trust me on this one I have connections to the looksmax deep state

• JFL