One of the greatest looksmin surgery of all time

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
IMG 2839

This is Erin Moriarty. You might know her as “starlight” from the show “The Boys”.

She fogs hard regardless of what .org Dalits would say. Actress is 29 years old despite looking a decade younger (which is a rare agepill for whiteoid women)

IMG 2838

She had absolutely no necessity to undergo any permanent cosmetic facial reconstruction surgeries.

And yet here this is what she looks like now post Rhinoplasty + browlift + lip filler + buccal fat liposuction + undereye filling.

IMG 2838

Just spend money to ruin your face theory
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate, wristcel, TheRagingBull and 9 others
they don't play to their strengths, they didn't even know face = personality, she went from a sweet looking girl, to looking like a roadside whore. she didn't play to her strenghts. same when wimp skulls try to larp manliness.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Fgsfds, Allornothing and 1 other person
effects of manipulation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
There are rich men who prefer the after

Bogdan syrmylenavovsiskiy collecting another 25+k after doing the same shit surgery on 500 white women/men

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Why do hollywood stars keep falling for the lip filler meme, 9/10 times they end up looking like a plastic duck

• +1
Reactions: yue, ErbCel, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
this shit was so sad man, makes no sense she was really pretty

It’s criminal how bad zac efron got botched by his surgeon
its like those criminal plastic surgeons copypasting the plastic doll female nose on men

shes probably a looksmax.org user

The issue is that people get too hooked to surgery and over do it.

• +1
Reactions: yue and nofap
These gals should come here for advice before undergoing such invasive procedures

These gals should come here for advice before undergoing such invasive procedures
Oh yeah bro .org Dalits who rate legit Stacies as 4 PSL know better :feelsuhh:

Never forget that only a fraction of us here are NT and have took the awareness pill.

View attachment 2767342

This is Erin Moriarty. You might know her as “starlight” from the show “The Boys”.

She fogs hard regardless of what .org Dalits would say. Actress is 29 years old despite looking a decade younger (which is a rare agepill for whiteoid women)

View attachment 2767354

She had absolutely no necessity to undergo any permanent cosmetic facial reconstruction surgeries.

And yet here this is what she looks like now post Rhinoplasty + browlift + lip filler + buccal fat liposuction + undereye filling.

View attachment 2767353

Funny GIF
Lol i love seeing celebs get botched makes my day

Probably has more sex appeal now to non .org users

Are celebrities retarded? Why do they do it?

View attachment 2767342

View attachment 2767354

View attachment 2767353

Funny GIF

There's no way. HOLLY SHIT, single digit IQ foid. This is so fucking laughable.

she did not need rhino, or anything honestly

• +1
Reactions: yue
I feel bad for her bro I hope she's doing better

View attachment 2767342

View attachment 2767354

View attachment 2767353

Funny GIF
nobody cares about tgis bitch, but my boy zac efron had the biggest looksmin transformation :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: yue and Jarate
Oh yeah bro .org Dalits who rate legit Stacies as 4 PSL know better :feelsuhh:

Never forget that only a fraction of us here are NT and have took the awareness pill.
bieng nt is really fucking brutal
all of the blackpill came crashing down when i saw 2/10 truecels in my schools with htb gf's because im not JOKING THE GIRLS SAID THEY LIKED THERE HUMOUR AND PERSONALITY keep in mind all 12 of them have kinefelters and are 5ft8 and under

i never wanted to rope more than ever

• +1
Reactions: Brandon Curington and staton