Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
NocturnalDecay

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
Serious question tho
No dude wtf even considering it is gay af. Ever considered that he can still rub his penis on things? no? so you are low IQ or gay obviously

Last edited:
Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
That guy gave a motivational speech at my school JFL
Another gay graycel thread

Some ppl never learn it seems

I saw this guy irl.Went to one of his speeches.

Disabled/deformed peoples motivational speeches are such a scam. People act like because of their disability it gives them so much more credibility. Like literally idgaf what any of them have to say.

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Zephir
Disabled/deformed peoples motivational speeches are such a scam. People act like because of their disability it gives them so much more credibility. Like literally idgaf what any of them have to say.
He mostly spouted christian beliefs since that's his main strategy to succes and major cope in life.

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
He mostly spouted christian beliefs since that's his main strategy to succes and major cope in life.

We had chapel at my christian school every thursday... Motivational speakers like that would come and it was such a scam. Like WTF. They just get paid to travel the country and speak at places. What a scam.

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

Silver
I would leave him alone and let him die. Why ? Because i dont have friends and even if i would, i wouldnt trust them.

Users who are viewing this thread