One of your best friends loses their hands in an accident

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
But he still has those desires to be with a woman; would you give him a hand if he couldn't jerk himself off? Could you stand to see him suffer?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe, Ritalincell and Deleted member 1464
NocturnalDecay

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2227 and Ritalincell
But he still has those desires to be with a woman; would you give him a hand if he couldn't jerk himself off? Could you stand to see him suffer?
Dude this forum is being infiltrated by faggots jfl it is getting out of control with the faggot questions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, her, turkproducer and 5 others
Nah, he's alright.
Nick vujicic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Ritalincell
One Hooker from time to time

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Deleted member 4991
Serious question tho
No dude wtf even considering it is gay af. Ever considered that he can still rub his penis on things? no? so you are low IQ or gay obviously

Last edited:
NoFap easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
That guy gave a motivational speech at my school JFL
Another gay graycel thread

Some ppl never learn it seems

I saw this guy irl.Went to one of his speeches.

Disabled/deformed peoples motivational speeches are such a scam. People act like because of their disability it gives them so much more credibility. Like literally idgaf what any of them have to say.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Disabled/deformed peoples motivational speeches are such a scam. People act like because of their disability it gives them so much more credibility. Like literally idgaf what any of them have to say.
He mostly spouted christian beliefs since that's his main strategy to succes and major cope in life.

• +1
He mostly spouted christian beliefs since that's his main strategy to succes and major cope in life.

We had chapel at my christian school every thursday... Motivational speakers like that would come and it was such a scam. Like WTF. They just get paid to travel the country and speak at places. What a scam.

• +1
I would leave him alone and let him die. Why ? Because i dont have friends and even if i would, i wouldnt trust them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBomber