One parent can ruin a lot of your genes (story)

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
This is just me explaining how a few shit traits from one parent can ruin nearly everything

my mum has a lot of good traits for example, giga blue eyes, had great frame inherited from her father who had an insane giga frame from his Baltic genes, good eye area, great colouring 5ft8 height witch is good for a woman in her generation

now let’s take my dad, terrible frame skinny arms and legs, hazel eyes, short 5ft7, Anglo Saxon bone structure but without the good colouring instead he looks like a med and doesn’t have blue eyes but he has a very Anglo Saxon bone structure m

so let’s see what they created

my height 5ft11 and a half

Eye colour dark grey

weird bone structure from a Baltic and Anglo mix, wide as fuck head but tall midface but didn’t get a tall lower third, deepset eyes and sloped forehead from Baltic genes but but not hooded eyes resulting in caved in deepset eyes with upper eyelid exposure even tho they shouldn’t

my dads shit frame and before you say muh t, I litterslly have above average t levels, was always outside as a kid, use to fight all the times with my friends and ate a fuck Ton of food and still do, I’m talking I use to eat steak, vegetables, fruit and cereal nearly everyday as a kid

you see what I’m talking about your looks can get fucked from a bad mixture or one parents genes can fuck up everything

why did my dad one night stand my mum

Fuck my life

now my max potential is 4 psl

everyone here always pick your future wife well and use protection or you will end up with a mistake like me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Darkstrand, Lolcel and 7 others
Don't expect any kind of mixing of traits though. My dad is dark med, similar to Michele Morrone's coloring, and I look 100% slavic with light features and skin. It could go either way.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Don't expect any kind of mixing of traits though. My dad is dark med, similar to Michele Morrone's coloring, and I look 100% slavic with light features and skin. It could go either way.
Yeah this part pisses me if most, I didn’t get my mums giga blue eyes and I didn’t get my dads tanned skin

I got the worse mix of features possible

genes are litterslly everything

environment matters but if your shit is fucked up from your genes environment will do very little

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Kinda incel to mope about genetics. Probably not as bad looking as you think with serious looksmaxxing. Also you’re not short at least, usually when I see threads like this the OP is complaining about being manlet. 5’11.5” barefoot no frauding is basically 6’ and you can tell girls you’re 6’0.5” or 6’1”. Good SMV there plus dark grey eyes which is a nice color. Long midface is a meme, nothing wrong with it. The other stuff is surgery or otherwise fixable

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 13994 and 7 others
if it wasn't for your parents, you wouldn't even have been born, if another sperm had fertilized the egg, you wouldn't have been born either, besides you had thousands of genetic recombinations (you could have been born gigachad or incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, owlofathena, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
Kinda incel to mope about genetics. Probably not as bad looking as you think with serious looksmaxxing. Also you’re not short at least, usually when I see threads like this the OP is complaining about being manlet. 5’11.5” barefoot no frauding is basically 6’ and you can tell girls you’re 6’0.5” or 6’1”. Good SMV there plus dark grey eyes which is a nice color. Long midface is a meme, nothing wrong with it. The other stuff is surgery or otherwise fixable
Do you want to see pictures? It is a terrible mixture

this is my best picture

canid taken with back camera

039E89E0 A738 4B4D 9B71 EAAAE99292E0
High fwhr of 190 but long midface giving the monkey look, short lower third with long face giving bad harmony, terrible es ratio due to being a brachy from Baltic genes,. Soulless dark grey eyes from mixing hazel and vibrant blue, gay curly hair from god knows where,pale incel skin and acne when I could of had tan skin, big neurocrsniam from Baltic and brachy genes

and yeah I sound incel because I’m virgin khhv outcast

• Woah
Reactions: Chadakin
if it wasn't for your parents, you wouldn't even have been born, if another sperm had fertilized the egg, you wouldn't have been born either, besides you had thousands of genetic recombinations (you could have been born gigachad or incel
Yeah but thing is my mum had good genes she could of had a child with a better looking man and my bloodline and last name would of continued since most of us took our mums last name

my main goal is to keep my last name going on but I can’t because I won’t have kids coz ugly

Your skin and lack of eyebrows are by far your biggest fixable failos right now along with bloat. Your lower third looks completely fine you just have big lips which makes it look smaller. That jaw is wide as fuck.

IMO if I block out your eyes you actually look pretty decent. Something about them is aspie and it’s not your midface ratio. Your eyes and lips are ok separately but don’t have a lot of harmony currently.

with better eyebrows, fixing pizza skin (get on Tretinoin), less shitty haircut, get lean, probably a normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yeah but thing is my mum had good genes she could of had a child with a better looking man and my bloodline and last name would of continued since most of us took our mums last name

my main goal is to keep my last name going on but I can’t because I won’t have kids coz ugly
if your mother had chosen another man, you wouldn't have been born, that's the point

• +1
E22F79B3 3871 4C48 9C15 0EC83EE8704E

shave your hair, lose weight, fix skin, dye eyebrows and/or minoxidil or eyebrow transplant. High tier normie as potential

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14470, Lawton88 and 5 others
Your skin and lack of eyebrows are by far your biggest fixable failos right now along with bloat. Your lower third looks completely fine you just have big lips which makes it look smaller. That jaw is wide as fuck.

IMO if I block out your eyes you actually look pretty decent. Something about them is aspie and it’s not your midface ratio. Your eyes and lips are ok separately but don’t have a lot of harmony currently.

with better eyebrows, fixing pizza skin (get on Tretinoin), less shitty haircut, get lean, probably a normie
ur lips look quite off ngl. are you doing a pose or smth? will you get surgery for it in the future?
Idk bro but my lips are big for some reason maybe due to recessed maxilla not sure maybe jaw surgery can fix them uo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Idk bro but my lips are big for some reason maybe due to recessed maxilla not sure maybe jaw surgery can fix them uo
I wouldn’t do a lip surgery until you did the softmaxxes I proposed in my last post. Your lips aren’t bad at all, maybe just too narrow for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 10615
View attachment 1212575

shave your hair, lose weight, fix skin, dye eyebrows and/or minoxidil or eyebrow transplant. High tier normie as potential
Holy fuck that morph is amazing
What did you change? If I looked like that I would be fucking all the girls and the slutty hot ones

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Holy fuck that morph is amazing
What did you change? If I looked like that I would be fucking all the girls and the slutty hot ones
I didn’t even morph anything. I touched like two settings in FaceApp that are realistic. I softened the skin with a filter and made your hair a shade darker on your eyebrows and did a haircut filter. Nothing else at all. I could do more but the more you do the less realistic it looks. I think this looks really realistic. Your base is better than you think, softmaxxing could be enough for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
I didn’t even morph anything. I touched like two settings in FaceApp that are realistic. I softened the skin with a filter and made your hair a shade darker on your eyebrows and did a haircut filter. Nothing else at all. I could do more but the more you do the less realistic it looks. I think this looks really realistic.
Thanks bro that morph is great

imo I look chadlite. Litterally. That. Morph. Is. Great

Thanks bro that morph is great

imo I look chadlite. Litterally. That. Morph. Is. Great
All very realistic. It might be a bit idealized but you can probably get 80% to that result. Seriously, lose some weight and fix that skin. Lose that terrible haircut. If you have a good hairline try a buzz like in that pic. You have the jaw and face width for it. Speaking as someone who hops between a buzz and long hair myself, and has a jaw as wide as yours, short hair looks better on men with wide jaws like us. Literally a whole tier boost (like from HTN to chadlite)

• +1
All very realistic. It might be a bit idealized but you can probably get 80% to that result. Seriously, lose some weight and fix that skin. Lose that terrible haircut. If you have a good hairline try a buzz like in that pic. You have the jaw and face width for it. Speaking as someone who hops between a buzz and long hair myself, and has a jaw as wide as yours, short hair looks better on men with wide jaws like us. Literally a whole tier boost (like from HTN to chadlite)
I’ve always wondered why I have a wide jaw my palate is narrow and no one has a jaw shape like in my family, my dad has a Anglo narrow jaw and the Baltic side all have found jaws

dude , I've seen siblings that were day and night in terms of attractiveness. its a like dice, pure luck. A good friend of mine is chadlite, also the youngest but his brotthers are average at best (one with a bad frame and recessed) and he lucked out despite he being born when his parents were in the mid 30ties where there is some risk involved.

I've seen 2 siblings one being reasonably tall and the other a 5'5 manlet despite being raised in the same environment, and just 1 year apart.

• +1
Put beard dye on eyebrows to thicken them. Shorten hair and widen your lips some.

I would say stubble beard but you are a ways from being able to do that.

• +1
Do you want to see pictures? It is a terrible mixture

this is my best picture

canid taken with back camera

View attachment 1212559High fwhr of 190 but long midface giving the monkey look, short lower third with long face giving bad harmony, terrible es ratio due to being a brachy from Baltic genes,. Soulless dark grey eyes from mixing hazel and vibrant blue, gay curly hair from god knows where,pale incel skin and acne when I could of had tan skin, big neurocrsniam from Baltic and brachy genes

and yeah I sound incel because I’m virgin khhv outcast
Dude you're above average and tall

Stop complaining

• JFL
You have great coloring and square jaw

Go slay and stop trying to be a male model ffs

• JFL
Girls in latin america would worship you

• JFL
If you're incel you must be aspie af

How old are you?

• +1
can't complain at least ur white with blue eyes and hair. That's high smv regardless once you clear your skin

• +1
of course :lul:
I was actually judging this guy based on the right photo. He has more of a point with the left photo but just needs some softmaxxing tbh

can't complain at least ur white with blue eyes and hair. That's high smv regardless once you clear your skin
He has a strong jaw also so he will most Likley have higher smv than average once his skin clears he should also gymax

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You can pass anywhere in Europe imo

• +1
it's why i hate mentalcel, u dumb af

Ur base is better than most people of this forum just stop coping and fix ur failo

If you're incel you must be aspie af

How old are you?
I’m 17 and I have a few falios that need fixing

teeth aren’t straight, bad skin, horse face bad eyebrow

I might of been able to ascend when I had clear skin but right now I’m incel

my goal to reach 4.75 psl and ltr Becky

You have great coloring and square jaw

Go slay and stop trying to be a male model ffs
Also I don’t want to be a model I know that’s impossible and models look uncanny and gay

I just want a girl I don’t even care if they are ugly

I have low asf standards I litterally wank to fat girls

• +1
If I even get a below average white girl my children will look good because below average ethnic paki + white genes = really good looking children from what I've seen.

Zayn had a ugly father and a below average mum and he still turned out to look good, that's just one example theres many more

I'm not self hating though and I'd date a curry girl, but like I always think to my self that in order for me to have good looking curry children My wife has to be a really hot curry girl and I definitely can't attain her cuz I'm not good looking enough.

Meanwhile if I get a very low tier white girl, which is quite easy, I have done it before. My children will probably look better than me getting anything besides a top tier curry girl.

Basically being white is everything @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
If I even get a below average white girl my children will look good because below average ethnic paki + white genes = really good looking children from what I've seen.

Zayn had a ugly father and a below average mum and he still turned out to look good, that's just one example theres many more

I'm not self hating though and I'd date a curry girl, but like I always think to my self that in order for me to have good looking curry children My wife has to be a really hot curry girl and I definitely can't attain her cuz I'm not good looking enough.

Meanwhile if I get a very low tier white girl, which is quite easy, I have done it before. My children will probably look better than me getting anything besides a top tier curry girl.

Basically being white is everything @volcelfatcel
North indid or paki + white girl with light eyes creates good looking children the phenotype looks like @Sikkunt23 or Nick kaufman

North indid or paki + white girl with light eyes creates good looking children the phenotype looks like @Sikkunt23 or Nick kaufman

Curries stay winning IG, idk if I want a low tier white girl though, ideally would want a hot white girl but that's not achievable at this current moment. Also if a hot curry girl were to come in my life, I'm game still

White + white has too much shit that can get wrong with the genetic recombination, while

North indid /paki + white you can't really go wrong tbh, cuz mom genes matter more and the kid will turn out white with dark ethnic features from daad but will have eye colour and soft features from mom

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Dude your height is fine or even better than expected based on your parents height. Average out their height and add 3 inches is the rule for boys. So 5'7.5+3=5'10.5" and you beat that by one inch. You can Larp as six feet which will give you a slight halo on online dating and you will look on the taller side irl.

My dad is 6'1 and my mom is 5'6" and by that formula I should be 6'1/2" lmfao and guess what? I'm 5'8."

• +1
ye its all genetics, i ate fast food all my life and i still am big boned wide frame

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210711-110913_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210711-110913_Samsung Internet.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 146
  • Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
This is just me explaining how a few shit traits from one parent can ruin nearly everything

my mum has a lot of good traits for example, giga blue eyes, had great frame inherited from her father who had an insane giga frame from his Baltic genes, good eye area, great colouring 5ft8 height witch is good for a woman in her generation

now let’s take my dad, terrible frame skinny arms and legs, hazel eyes, short 5ft7, Anglo Saxon bone structure but without the good colouring instead he looks like a med and doesn’t have blue eyes but he has a very Anglo Saxon bone structure m

Eye colour dark grey

weird bone structure from a Baltic and Anglo mix, wide as fuck head but tall midface but didn’t get a tall lower third, deepset eyes and sloped forehead from Baltic genes but but not hooded eyes resulting in caved in deepset eyes with upper eyelid exposure even tho they shouldn’t

my dads shit frame and before you say muh t, I litterslly have above average t levels, was always outside as a kid, use to fight all the times with my friends and ate a fuck Ton of food and still do, I’m talking I use to eat steak, vegetables, fruit and cereal nearly everyday as a kid

you see what I’m talking about your looks can get fucked from a bad mixture or one parents genes can fuck up everything

Fuck my life

everyone here always pick your future wife well and use protection or you will end up with a mistake like me
imagine having children the natural way

blame your parents theory

Eye colour dark grey

Fuck my life

It's ok genetics can jump, just love ur future son and pray to gandy

• +1