One piece is getting lit

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Posts
8,328
Reputation
10,970
Ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
8815C2C3 F6A6 4191 A7B1 0F9CE911021B
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life
luffys me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I'm not gonna watch 1k episodes where 50% is filler. Jfl If you have LDARmaxxed enough to actually watch all of that.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I'm not gonna watch 1k episodes where 50% is filler. Jfl If you have LDARmaxxed enough to actually watch all of that.
Just skip the filler bro that's what I did
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Just skip the filler bro that's what I did
Bro I don't have time to LDARmaxx once I get off this site. I'm gonna ask for a ban soon and after that I will become NT. Right now my watchlist is endless tbh and I have a lot high quality shit on it. I also want read the Witcher books and play TW3 and I have VR games that I wanna play.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
5
Views
44
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
got.daim
Replies
12
Views
41
got.daim
got.daim
ragingmanlet
Replies
10
Views
96
mangotimer
mangotimer
N
Replies
2
Views
66
ngannou
N
slow
Replies
49
Views
205
slow
slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top