Should I cop this piece?

got.daim

got.daim

𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Posts
22,356
Reputation
45,420
IMG 0922

Thoughts? :chad:
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186 and Jason Voorhees
I like graphics like this so I would say yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll and got.daim
  • JFL
Reactions: Hollywood

It's like 900 bucks or smth, I'm going to drop a band on it

Ok I rescind my comment, for 900 bucks ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Find a fake version of it, ERD isn't even top quality for the price
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll and got.daim
they let anyone be models today
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
This is what I imagine @WonkyChin186 would wear
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WonkyChin186
It’s not aesthetic at all
 
Ok I rescind my comment, for 900 bucks ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Find a fake version of it, ERD isn't even top quality for the price
What recs do you have, I have 3 bands to waste on clothes rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood

Similar threads

оrg
Replies
12
Views
73
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
slaviccartfiend
Replies
4
Views
27
favela
favela
BatemanNigga
Replies
5
Views
43
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
jocho
Replies
23
Views
92
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
ragingmanlet
Replies
10
Views
96
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top