ONE PIECE IS SO FUCKING GOOD

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
i swear its the only thing that keeps my from roping (besides everything else great about me ofc)

why are you not w atching one piece idiot? ONE PIECE FOCKING MOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luffy was RUNNING the dragon mane's shit. best anime of all time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
I tried its boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 17791
Only action anime I like is DB and naruto. I've never watched one piece before though

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 19157
I tried its boring
it takes time, it takes a certain mindset, it isnt easy, it isnt beginnniner level shit, but once youre in, youre in forever. youre reeled in like a mothasucka ok bucko. its probably boring and semi boring for at least the firt s500 episodes but then it becomes so fucking hype
every day of the week ii watch one piece i am literally yelling (at this poijnt in the anime)
ive had to wait, months, of boring epidoes i know
thats the formula they use though, its a problem with the manga, you need to skip through the garbage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Only action anime I like is DB and naruto. I've never watched one piece before though
son dont get into one piece

it will take over your life im dead srs, the only thing you will want to do is watch one piece

my friend was the same way he watched naruto twice and ofc DBZ and i kept hounding him and houinding him to watch it and finally he did and hel iterally binged 1000 episodes in like 2 months (keep in mind he has a job, if he didnt it wouldve been faster) he kept telling me how he couldnt believe he'd never given it a real chance it became his fav anime so fast

once youre into it youre fockign addicted and its the craziest adventure ever

i watched about 400 episodes from where i started and once i caught up i was upset i couldnt keep living in the magical world of once piece

fuck what literally anybody else says about it

I watched all of Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBGT, DBSuper
I watched all of Naruto, but quit after Shippuden cause shit's longer than Pokemon JFL.
Saw some One Piece episodes, but never really got into it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I watched all of Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBGT, DBSuper
I watched all of Naruto, but quit after Shippuden cause shit's longer than Pokemon JFL.
Saw some One Piece episodes, but never really got into it.
the earlier episodes are pretty boring tbh but it gets so good

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
fuck you pussy

your opinion is irrelevant one piece shits on your entire life you corny plebian, you stink right now. ur boxers stink and u smell like poopoo

one piece is the biggest anime and comic of all time , and also the best. not my fault you have DOGSHIT FUCKING TASTE, PUSSY

i swear its the only thing that keeps my from roping (besides everything else great about me ofc)

why are you not w atching one piece idiot? ONE PIECE FOCKING MOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luffy was RUNNING the dragon mane's shit. best anime of all time
Based. I just started im at episode 51.

• Love it
I wouldn't ever be able to watch one piece, if I aint did it a decade ago, too much spoilers nowadays, The second I get spoiled on anything, I instantly get pissed and don't wanna see the series

Also one piece has one failo. It's a shounen, Imagine one piece, but as a seinen😩

• +1
I wouldn't ever be able to watch one piece, if I aint did it a decade ago, too much spoilers nowadays, The second I get spoiled on anything, I instantly get pissed and don't wanna see the series

Also one piece has one failo. It's a shounen, Imagine one piece, but as a seinen😩
it is what it is. they spoil everything in random youtube titles that i dont even choose to read i just do it by accident and indeed it enrages me. its not that bad though its still lit seeing it play out even if you know certain things are gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
it's dogshit, getting worse than naruto last arc

it's dogshit, getting worse than naruto last arc
ignored fr not kidding
getting worse its getting lit luffy just beat the shit out of kaido and hes ascending you idiot wtf do you mean
why have you wat ched 1000 episodes if you dont like it

ignored fr not kidding
getting worse its getting lit luffy just beat the shit out of kaido and hes ascending you idiot wtf do you mean
why have you wat ched 1000 episodes if you dont like it

I check the manga jfl watching the anime its even worse