Blackpill One simple thing to increase SMV and your rating INSTANTLY

hybriderr

hybriderr

Artistic Chimney
Quit anime. Not trolling.

One of your hobbies being watching fucking japanese kawaii bullshit garbo hentai cartoon trash is one of the BIGGEST reasons some of you are incels and anti magnets to the members of the opposite gender.

"bUt iT's jUsT a hObBy"

Even watching that shit is like corrosive acid for your social skills and mental well being.

Besides, having good hobbies is one of the best things you can do for a higher SMV. I'm not saying don't watch shit... but at least watch something that will actually HELP you be a better fucking human being.

Last edited:
Zadig

Zadig

Iron
Quit anime = low IQ

Watch anime = high IQ

Masturbate to anime = William James Sidis

D

Deleted member 4

Lurker
this is one of the most pants-on-head retarded shit i've read in my life, like some garbage from TRP or a moron parroting that decrepit old man Jordan Peterson. it's all bones, kid. that's what mate selection is all about, not bullshit like "personality" or "hobbies". evolution doesn't give a fuck about that shit. mate selection doesn't give a fuck about that shit. it only gives a fuck about your GENETICS.

hybriderr

hybriderr

Artistic Chimney
this is one of the most pants-on-head retarded shit i've read in my life, like some garbage from TRP or a moron parroting that decrepit old man Jordan Peterson. it's all bones, kid. that's what mate selection is all about, not bullshit like "personality" or "hobbies". evolution doesn't give a fuck about that shit. mate selection doesn't give a fuck about that shit. it only gives a fuck about your GENETICS.

Sub 4/10? Yes, I agree, nothing else matters. If you're subhuman, the ONLY thing that can help you is a SERIOUS statusmaxx (by serious I mean literally becoming fucking famous, doesn't matter what for) or of course moneymaxx, if you're beyong looksmaxing.

But for the majority, the average ugly incels, any other improvement on top of serious looksmaxxing will definitely help, at least a bit.

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Anime=life i watch that shit and still slay. Onlything is im not that stupid to say it to a girl. I just keep it for myself

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Quit anime. Not trolling.

One of your hobbies being watching fucking japanese kawaii bullshit garbo hentai cartoon trash is one of the BIGGEST reasons some of you are incels and anti magnets to the members of the opposite gender.

"bUt iT's jUsT a hObBy"

Even watching that shit is like corrosive acid for your social skills and mental well being.

Besides, having good hobbies is one of the best things you can do for a higher SMV. I'm not saying don't watch shit... but at least watch something that will actually HELP you be a better fucking human being.

Lmao this site is acid for you corrosive mental well being

Austrian Oak

Austrian Oak

One rep away from calorie burned or muscle gained
Op is right to a certain extent

Users who are viewing this thread