One simple thing to increase SMV and your rating INSTANTLY

hybriderr

hybriderr

Artistic Chimney
Quit anime. Not trolling.

One of your hobbies being watching fucking japanese kawaii bullshit garbo hentai cartoon trash is one of the BIGGEST reasons some of you are incels and anti magnets to the members of the opposite gender.

"bUt iT's jUsT a hObBy"

Even watching that shit is like corrosive acid for your social skills and mental well being.

Besides, having good hobbies is one of the best things you can do for a higher SMV. I'm not saying don't watch shit... but at least watch something that will actually HELP you be a better fucking human being.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469, gaymidget, Austrian Oak and 7 others
Quit anime = low IQ

Watch anime = high IQ

Masturbate to anime = William James Sidis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
people who watch anime over the age of 9 are legit retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and hybriderr
I'm sure if I watch anime for long I'd go crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hybriderr
this is one of the most pants-on-head retarded shit i've read in my life, like some garbage from TRP or a moron parroting that decrepit old man Jordan Peterson. it's all bones, kid. that's what mate selection is all about, not bullshit like "personality" or "hobbies". evolution doesn't give a fuck about that shit. mate selection doesn't give a fuck about that shit. it only gives a fuck about your GENETICS.

• +1
this is one of the most pants-on-head retarded shit i've read in my life, like some garbage from TRP or a moron parroting that decrepit old man Jordan Peterson. it's all bones, kid. that's what mate selection is all about, not bullshit like "personality" or "hobbies". evolution doesn't give a fuck about that shit. mate selection doesn't give a fuck about that shit. it only gives a fuck about your GENETICS.

Sub 4/10? Yes, I agree, nothing else matters. If you're subhuman, the ONLY thing that can help you is a SERIOUS statusmaxx (by serious I mean literally becoming fucking famous, doesn't matter what for) or of course moneymaxx, if you're beyong looksmaxing.

But for the majority, the average ugly incels, any other improvement on top of serious looksmaxxing will definitely help, at least a bit.

• +1
  • +1
Anime=life i watch that shit and still slay. Onlything is im not that stupid to say it to a girl. I just keep it for myself

• +1
Quit anime. Not trolling.

One of your hobbies being watching fucking japanese kawaii bullshit garbo hentai cartoon trash is one of the BIGGEST reasons some of you are incels and anti magnets to the members of the opposite gender.

"bUt iT's jUsT a hObBy"

Even watching that shit is like corrosive acid for your social skills and mental well being.

Besides, having good hobbies is one of the best things you can do for a higher SMV. I'm not saying don't watch shit... but at least watch something that will actually HELP you be a better fucking human being.

Lmao this site is acid for you corrosive mental well being

• +1
If you ever fapped to anime it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Op is right to a certain extent