One time a girl took a bus to come have sex with me and told her to GTFO after busting in her mouth

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
She lived in a village nearby the city, she took a 1,5 hour bus to come to my place to fuck all night. unfortunately when she arrived she looked much worse than her pics, was a bit chubby. But I was on 30 days of semen retention then and still told her to come inside. then she said she wants to chill outside a bit and talk. at that point she said she expected me to be bigger (she was like 5'8 herself). I got really mad then but I larped as if im a confident badboy and she came inside my place.

my cock was almost on the point of bursting then, cuz i had edged so much. i made her such me off, then fucked her for a bout a minute, her pussy was really loose, massive whore. then i forced her on her knees and forced her to swallow my cum.

after that I got really angry about the height comment (I am a narcissistic psychopath, if someone insults my appearance I hate them for life) and I told her that there's no way she is staying at my place all evening/night and told her to get the fuck out. then she started crying, begging me to stay, saying she has nowhere to stay but i just told her to get the fuck out of my place. then she kept crying but she started texting some other random guy off dating apps that lived nearby, whom she didn't know. and then she went there while crying.

holy fuck I am a bad person. but honestly I don't regret it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: manletfuel, Primalsplit, Idontknowlol and 18 others
she deserved it for commenting on your height negatively, but you should have told her that was why to be more spiteful, just because foids can't understand basic obvious things sometimes

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Primalsplit, Idontknowlol and 10 others
thats mad
yeah and there were no more buses at that time so she couldn't go anywhere and she was only like 21 so no money for hotel

she deserved it for commenting on your height negatively, but you should have told her that was why to be more spiteful, just because foids can't understand basic obvious things sometimes
I agree lol imagine having the guts to comment on someones height when you want to stay at their place

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah and there were no more buses at that time so she couldn't go anywhere and she was only like 21 so no money for hotel

I agree lol imagine having the guts to comment on someones height when you want to stay at their place
it's because women don't even have to be pleasant anymore and guys will still cuck for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thereallegend, BrahminBoss and 2 others
she learned
no, she didn't

Because you didn't explain WHY. It's like hitting a child hours after they misbehaved - they would just think you randomly did it, you have to explain your rationale.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Shkreliii and GuyFromSingapore
you watched slovo patsana?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46987
no, she didn't

Because you didn't explain WHY. It's like hitting a child hours after they misbehaved - they would just think you randomly did it, you have to explain your rationale.
i told her that i dont like her and that im not gonna sacrifice my whole evening and night. and she kept asking me why i just said i dont like her vibe

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Another chad story this is unreal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, shalomnigga, Maalik and 1 other person
deserved for being a whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 39140, Skywalker and 1 other person
She lived in a village nearby the city, she took a 1,5 hour bus to come to my place to fuck all night. unfortunately when she arrived she looked much worse than her pics, was a bit chubby. But I was on 30 days of semen retention then and still told her to come inside. then she said she wants to chill outside a bit and talk. at that point she said she expected me to be bigger (she was like 5'8 herself). I got really mad then but I larped as if im a confident badboy and she came inside my place.

my cock was almost on the point of bursting then, cuz i had edged so much. i made her such me off, then fucked her for a bout a minute, her pussy was really loose, massive whore. then i forced her on her knees and forced her to swallow my cum.

after that I got really angry about the height comment (I am a narcissistic psychopath, if someone insults my appearance I hate them for life) and I told her that there's no way she is staying at my place all evening/night and told her to get the fuck out. then she started crying, begging me to stay, saying she has nowhere to stay but i just told her to get the fuck out of my place. then she kept crying but she started texting some other random guy off dating apps that lived nearby, whom she didn't know. and then she went there while crying.

I feel disgusted that you had to go through such an experience jfl

Yes, foids are so socially retarded and narcissistic and don't understand what things are appropriate to say to another person because they never get checked for their behavior.

I hate op but he did the right thing.

I would also said something like "you are a disrespectful bitch and you need to learn how to behave cuz clearly your father left you, now get the fuck out of my sight".

I don't give a fuck if she thinks that I am insecure about her comments. Foids get giga mad if someone insults their appearance.

Sexhaverdnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, Manfrommars, Pikabro and 3 others

dontbeyourself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, diamondbill and Tabula Rasa
I would also said something like "you are a disrespectful bitch and you need to learn how to behave cuz clearly your father left you, now get the fuck out of my sight".
Foid: *makes height joke*

You:
Crying hair wojak

hahahahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babushka18, Primalsplit, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
Bssed. Should have insulted her for her weight for extra damage

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
gay thread kys

Did you LARP your height on the dating app or used frauded pictures?

Tales from the slums

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
manlet rage

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Bssed. Should have insulted her for her weight for extra damage
This is a bad move, they will respond with a sharp tirade on how ugly you are and as we know a fat person can lose weight but an uglycel is doomed to get consumed by .org

being able to take a jab and poke one right back whilst enjoying the Chaos is a key chad trait incels like you lack.

i remember when i was more low inhib i would bite back with a lot of venom at girls who would mock me in school, and they would tremble in shock at the severity of my responses and become silent, then I would go sit next to them to laugh at them and tell them to relax and cheer up, and we'd become friends.

If i wasn't subhuman i could've maintained a grasp on my old attitude and banged girls too

The 1PSL life really does rob both the body and spirit of everything it yearns for.

• Love it
Reactions: Despicable and Primalsplit
This is a bad move, they will respond with a sharp tirade on how ugly you are and as we know a fat person can lose weight but an uglycel is doomed to get consumed by .org
True they can lose fat but they will still feel burned. There is a reason why most women make such a secret about how much they weight

Lied about her appearance and presented a double standard when making fun of you

And she literally found a new catfish victim and place to stay within minutes in a foreign area

Why would you feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

Deserved lol