ONE TRICK FOR PERFECT SKIN ASAP (GTFIH)

Lecherous

Lecherous

Youngmaxxer
I was in the shower and saw the table salt shaker in the bathroom for some reason and started putting a bunch of salt in my hand and rubbing it into my body and it's been working wonders. Literally making my skin smoother and softer INSTANTLY. I think it really helps with exfoliation because I remember when I was little and went to the beach, the sand and the salty sea water would really make my skin smoother and softer but unfortunately there's lots of sun at the beach so it also makes you look older and makes your skin leathery.

I recommend using fine granulates of salt as well that can get into your pores easier. The more I used the smoother it was. Also helps with my greasiness too.
So what the heck are you waiting for? Become a saltpilled skincel!

@lasacrko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 19453, paranakee and 2 others
JFL at anyone using anything else, buying lotions and soaps after you become saltpilled. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
dude i would actually listen if i didnt knew u are completely autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
dude i would actually listen if i didnt knew u are completely autistic
It's for real, I post all my based opinions in offtopic but this is a legit looksmax. Also I'm not autistic.

just hop on tret bro

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 23554
For some reason my gut is telling me that this shouldn't be done more than once per month

im postmaxing hard rn

coffee grounds does the same

It's actually a very known natural exfoliator, mixing salt with olive oil. That's how I treat my keratosis pillaris.

• +1
Reactions: Berbercel and Lecherous
cafemaxxed skincel
This terminology is getting out of hand XD
I don't see why not. You need salt/sodium to live and it's healthy for your body when consumed orally.
Yes but the skin is much more sensitive than the mouth and I bet that it is dangerous when used improperly. Ask your dermatologist if it's an actual prostratz technique or something unsafe.

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Trj0qa1ew5f91

Yes but the skin is much more sensitive than the mouth and I bet that it is dangerous when used improperly. Ask your dermatologist if it's an actual prostratz technique or something unsafe.
Could depend on where you use it. The skin on your arms is much thicker than the skin around your eyes or scrotum.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
It's actually a very known natural exfoliator, mixing salt with olive oil. That's how I treat my keratosis pillaris.
I actually have this but I never knew the name of it until now. Thanks. How often do use the mixture?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I actually have this but I never knew the name of it until now. Thanks. How often do use the mixture?
The recommendation is 3-4 times a week, just don't scrub too hard. the salt will exfoliate and the olive oil will hydrate the skin, it's a very effective mix that's cheap to make.

• +1
The recommendation is 3-4 times a week, just don't scrub too hard. the salt will exfoliate and the olive oil will hydrate the skin, it's a very effective mix that's cheap to make.
Is there a specific type of olive oil or just is regular virgin cooking olive good? Do you just put the salt on then rinse it and then use the olive oil then rinse?

the state of this forum

you think you found the holy grail when you literally just exfoliated your skin

even normies do that

This terminology is so ridiculous but i started finding it funny lol

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous and LiteralCaucasian
the state of this forum

even normies do that
Most users here are retarded anyways and it's useful information. Look at the guy who said to hop on tret, you can just use salt instead.

This terminology is so ridiculous but i started finding it funny lol
As did I : D
I'm a HeightPilled under-eye-area-cel with eyecolourcel features, HTN PSL and 5 SMV. Personality is ENTP 3w4 358 sp/so, based and RedPilled.

I will try this for a week and see how it affects my skin. I have also noticed when I went on vacations that sea water made me less likely to develop acne so I can't believe I never came up with this on my own.

Sv3rige used to say that you shouldn't put anything on your skin or hair that you wouldn't trust putting in your mouth so I guess salt makes more sense than some toxic factory-produced soap.
the state of this forum

even normies do that
I went to a dermatologist in the past and I still had never heard the term before.

• +1
I will try this for a week and see how it affects my skin. I have also noticed when I went on vacations that sea water made me less likely to develop acne so I can't believe I never came up with this on my own.

Sv3rige used to say that you shouldn't put anything on your skin or hair that you wouldn't trust putting in your mouth so I guess salt makes more sense than some toxic factory-produced soap.
At least we know it's safe for human consumption. Plus it's cheap as hell too.
I went to a dermatologist in the past and I still had never heard the term before.
Same here. Doctors are just kike drug dealers sanctioned by the government with long white robes.

• +1
Reactions: Berbercel