One very important thing I learned while having the first Looksmax meetup

how would u like to be height mogged son?? We can cocainemaxx !

yes
Have you been heightmogged in reallife before?

That's so true actually. We always see ourselves in pictures, from different angles, we make so many selfies and pictures just to see our flaws and when you see that person IRL it's like a different person. That's why sometimes it's better to really think on the decision to make surgery because that flaw you are seeing is visible in pictures and IRL it not even noticeable.

NOTE: Some people look way better in pictures but they don't look so good IRL.
Some people look way better IRL but they don't look good in pictures.
legit. height and frame are very important. there is something so intrinsically raw and primal about mogging someone. most humans are affected by it. discrepancies in face are cope irl especially if there is noticeable difference in size: 5'10 7psl male with narrow clavicles v a 6'5 gymceled 6psl male with top tier clavicles - the size difference is significant and most irl would respect the larger guy more

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
That's so true actually. We always see ourselves in pictures, from different angles, we make so many selfies and pictures just to see our flaws and when you see that person IRL it's like a different person. That's why sometimes it's better to really think on the decision to make surgery because that flaw you are seeing is visible in pictures and IRL it not even noticeable.

NOTE: Some people look way better in pictures but they don't look so good IRL.
Some people look way better IRL but they don't look good in pictures.
I have thought too that we know our flaws so well and are so insecure about them that our eyes shoot to them in pics and we magnify them mentally. Any time I've asked someone if I had x flaw or if x flaw was as bad as I thought it was they would look at me confused and tell me they hadn't even noticed. But in every pic I take I'm analyzing hair thickness, midface length, asymmetry, etc. etc.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
did you gay sex yet?

Do any meetings take place in Europe?

First meetup was better than the second meetup. Don't think I will be going to the third meetup.

High IQ thread. Judging people by pics is retarded, nobody is stationary in real life. The difference between 6 and 8 psl is often just posing skills, lighting and camera work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
High IQ thread. Judging people by pics is retarded, nobody is stationary in real life. The difference between 6 and 8 psl is often just posing skills, lighting and camera work.
7 and 8 psl tbh

id prob look worse irl since I squinch in my pictures

Pictures and videos mean shit. How you look IRL is everything.

After seeing @wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @nelson in real life compared to pics and videos I saw of them, pics and vids mean nothing.

Just being with them IRL and seeing in “3D” is a big difference than seeing them on a computer screen.
100%.

But unfortunately the reach of irl is far less than social media/tinder/etc.

• +1
lolwat, when did this happen

legit. height and frame are very important. there is something so intrinsically raw and primal about mogging someone. most humans are affected by it. discrepancies in face are cope irl especially if there is noticeable difference in size: 5'10 7psl male with narrow clavicles v a 6'5 gymceled 6psl male with top tier clavicles - the size difference is significant and most irl would respect the larger guy more
The only real mogs are dimorphic aka Height, Frame, how Dom your face is.

Being prettier than someone doesn't make you mog them

• +1
I mog you just because I am not lonely or aspie enough to meet up with looksmaxxers irl

jfl

I am not lonely or aspie enough to meet up
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2846
anyone from tampa florida wanna meet up? :)

how is that even confusing

meeting up with looksmaxxers means

no friends

or aspie

thats all

chad would never do an incel internet forum meet up and compare wrist sizes jfl

• JFL

no friends

or aspie

thats all

they uploaded some vid and they all seemed NT/normies tbh

no friends

or aspie

thats all

it’s called meeting new ppl jfl. you should learn about it if u wanna b in film industry