One Week fast

svn

svn

Iron
I’ll be fasting for one week, only drinking and never eating to see what the difference would be. Anyone went through this experience and share what changed ?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I’ll be fasting for one week, only drinking and never eating to see what the difference would be. Anyone went through this experience and share what changed ?
For me my bunions which i thought I could only get rid of with surgery got like 50% smaller
My pee started smelling like chimals at my workplace around 4 days in
my eyesight got like 1.5x better (but it didin't last after I ate, the bunions are still 50% smaller tho)
and I got like 0.10% more flexible
that's the most that happened to me
I would also talk about how half of my broken back tooth comepletely regenerated
but I'm pretty sure that's only becuase I did J***ing while fasting
((((((((Any This was only with real fasting literally no supplements no electrolytes no nothing but water)))))))))
Don't expect any of this you are drinking coffee or taking adderal or supplementing while doing it
you will only lose weight

Convert to Islam and you'll have hollow cheeks during Ramadan

For me my bunions which i thought I could only get rid of with surgery got like 50% smaller
My pee started smelling like chimals at my workplace around 4 days in
my eyesight got like 1.5x better (but it didin't last after I ate, the bunions are still 50% smaller tho)
and I got like 0.10% more flexible
that's the most that happened to me
I would also talk about how half of my broken back tooth comepletely regenerated
but I'm pretty sure that's only becuase I did J***ing while fasting
((((((((Any This was only with real fasting literally no supplements no electrolytes no nothing but water)))))))))
Don't expect any of this you are drinking coffee or taking adderal or supplementing while doing it
you will only lose weight
I need electrolytes and water.

Convert to Islam and you'll have hollow cheeks during Ramadan
Already am. Thing is Ramadan backfires a lot. Forced to eat when you don’t want to.

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
I need electrolytes and water.
then just expect to lose weight
the body will not detox indeffinetly when it's given food and nutrients from the outside

• +1
Reactions: svn
I haven't done a full 7 day fast (based on scientific charts tracking ghrelin, insulin, and other hormones in your body, day 6 is the best to end at and from 7 and on stress and hunger grows and effects are on decline), but I have done a 4 day fast 2x last month, and i've done several 2 day dry fasts. I like those lengths for both.

If you will be fasting I highly HIGHLY recommend you take sea moss. That shit will make it a game changer for you, I take a spoonful a day usually just when I fast as I don't really remember to but when I fast, I get hungry as fuck and my energy crashes hella hard. Sea moss rehydrates me and suppresses my appetite and gives me a boost of energy right away. I can recommend some good sources if you'd like.

I haven't done a full 7 day fast (based on scientific charts tracking ghrelin, insulin, and other hormones in your body, day 6 is the best to end at and from 7 and on stress and hunger grows and effects are on decline), but I have done a 4 day fast 2x last month, and i've done several 2 day dry fasts. I like those lengths for both.

If you will be fasting I highly HIGHLY recommend you take sea moss. That shit will make it a game changer for you, I take a spoonful a day usually just when I fast as I don't really remember to but when I fast, I get hungry as fuck and my energy crashes hella hard. Sea moss rehydrates me and suppresses my appetite and gives me a boost of energy right away. I can recommend some good sources if you'd like.
Absolutely yes. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Absolutely yes. Thank you
For fasting its important that you don't have sugar or agave in your sea moss which 99.9% are. I also noticed that those brands typically either use a blend of fake farmed sea moss and real or sometimes all fake. Shit is so fucking horrible for you if its fake you're better off taking chlorine shots like you're at a club. I'll dm you the 2 brands I like

For fasting its important that you don't have sugar or agave in your sea moss which 99.9% are. I also noticed that those brands typically either use a blend of fake farmed sea moss and real or sometimes all fake. Shit is so fucking horrible for you if its fake you're better off taking chlorine shots like you're at a club. I'll dm you the 2 brands I like
Appreciate youuuu 🙏

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace