One week with this chick

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside

That’s how it started. Now let me tell you how it’s gone since.

Wednesday: met her and fucked her brains out, went home.

Thursday: went over and busted a massive nut after like 10 minutes bc I didn’t nut the night before. Might’ve tried a second round but if we did she tapped. Slept over.

Friday: spent the day hanging out, split for a bit then met up at the main bar in town. Got cold approached by a couple of girls. Was my first time at a bar. Super awkward at first bc I showed up sober and didn’t know anyone but as I got drunk and talked to people it got fun. Walked back to her place, great vibes, try to fuck and she tapped after like a minute. I got all upset bc I’m not mentally super well. I’m a lonely guy with little to no family/friend ties and I took the sexual rejection as personal rejection. She was super sweet about it. She cried first bc she could see I was upset. Couldn’t sleep so we went for a walk and watched the sunrise and then went to bed.

Saturday: woke up early afternoon and had a good fuck. Nutted on her face which is never done before. I was tired so I went home and fell asleep at 7. Woke up at 1 am and got a text from her 5 minutes later. I picked her up from the bar but she’d lost her keys so we went to my motel. Made out, she asked me to slap her so I did. Apparently her jaw used to click when she opened it and I slapped it back into place Jfl. Tried to fuck, she tapped quick. Fell asleep after the sunrise again.

Sunday: Idfk tbh I think we tried to fuck but she tapped and she gave up sucking me so I just jerked off while making out and nutted in her mouth. Saw her snapping some dude and asked about him and she admitted she’d been fucking with him but was pretending to be out of town so she didn’t have to see him. I got all cold and shitty and she was clearly trying to win me over by being overly cuddly and rubbing her pussy on my leg as if she can take dick.

Monday: When we woke up I was like hey I was shitty last night, let’s go for a hike or something(she’d talked about that previously). Went for a hike, made out under a waterfall, romantic shit. Before we left she let me bring in some of my shit to make room in the car. On the way back she asked if I would drive to another city to meet her best friend tmrw. Bet. After we got home and had dinner while we were cuddling she said “you can sleep here and leave your stuff here and fuck other girls, just use a condom.” Nigga what? Real weird. Tense. Idk but she’d been seeing tinder notis on my phone every day so I guess she expected me to fuck other girls anyway. So here I am, moved in, about to meet her best friend, figure I can leech off her for a while. Sex is infrequent but hey I just want a hug and a bed.

Tuesday: I had a dream of her dumping me and I had to watch a montage of her getting railed. First dream in a month and it was awful. Shits weird between us all day. Less touchy kissy flirty. I’m tired af but pound more caffeine than I had any day in my life driving like 3 hours to meet her friend. Turns out the friend is a fat, boring, bisexual stoner loser. Very boring shit. Basically just sat around while they smoked and caught up on bs. We get home and she says she has plans and wants me to leave and take my stuff. Kicked out a day after she says I can move in. Bitch wtf? We took a nap bc I was hella tired then I packed my shit and left without saying bye while she was still asleep. Went to the bar and got hammered with @CupOfCoffee and I slept in my car.

Wednesday: a few hours after she kicked me out the night before she says thanks for driving her around that day and she wants to see me again. Waited til like 8 to reply, like “yeah for sure, lmk.” A few hours later she invites me over. I’d been in my car trying to fall asleep for an hour so I’m like say less. Slide, start making out, start fingering her, and she says “you need to leave.” What the fuck?! We start talking about how she thinks she’s not into guys anymore. She sees that I’m hot and she met with me off tinder as a last ditch attempt to see if she likes dudes. We talk about it and I tell her how I don’t even have a sex drive and just pop pills and use sex as a way to get some intimacy. “I wouldn’t mind another night just cuddling like this before I leave” i say. She changed her mind and let me spend the night. Very happy with that. A hug and a bed is way more important than sex rn for me.

Thursday/Today: we got up and I drove her around for a few errands and she bought me lunch. Chilled at her place while she was doing chores and shit and then we split to go work out separately. Her friend is coming over so back to the car tonight. She said she’s down to hit the bars again this weekend I’ll see if she can be my wing girl or whatever.

So that’s how in a week I went from the best hookup of my life to being the asexual friend to a lesbian and sleeping in her bed almost nightly. Might be the weirdest week of my life so far, but it’s been fun lol

@tyronelite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: No Bones Dax, bugeye, AsGoodAsItGets and 16 others
Oh also on Monday I was tryna fuck and she said I need to leave if I want sex. Was like whatever it’s cool. We made out for a while and she ended up going into her closet and coming out in lingerie and handing me the cuffs and paddle i borrowed from coffee. Beat her ass red.

And last night when I was telling her about my lack of sex drive, she asked my body count. I asked what she would’ve guessed it was the first night. She said 60s. Then I asked her guess knowing what I’d just told her about how I don’t get horny. She said 30s. Worked it down to the truth which is 7. She was surprised of course, and she doesn’t even know she’s the hottest of the 7. Failo I guess but not like I’m gonna hit again anyway. Not sure that has any impact on me sharing her bed again but hey at least it makes it clear she can hang with me without pressure for sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, RealLooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Biggdink @stewiegriffin @one job away

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 1 other person
Glad you're doing well bro
Can't say the same here :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Oh also on Monday I was tryna fuck and she said I need to leave if I want sex. Was like whatever it’s cool. We made out for a while and she ended up going into her closet and coming out in lingerie and handing me the cuffs and paddle i borrowed from coffee. Beat her ass red.

And last night when I was telling her about my lack of sex drive, she asked my body count. I asked what she would’ve guessed it was the first night. She said 60s. Then I asked her guess knowing what I’d just told her about how I don’t get horny. She said 30s. Worked it down to the truth which is 7. She was surprised of course, and she doesn’t even know she’s the hottest of the 7. Failo I guess but not like I’m gonna hit again anyway. Not sure that has any impact on me sharing her bed again but hey at least it makes it clear she can hang with me without pressure for sex.
Mirin Chad energy :feelsokman:

• +1
Glad you're doing well bro
Can't say the same here :feelsbadman:
I mean I’m still a cripple and I’m about to sleep in my car again so not sure how well I’m doing but hope your shit improves

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
chad

• +1
start making out, start fingering her, and she says “you need to leave.” What the fuck?! We start talking about how she thinks she’s not into guys anymore.
5E19B745 5C7C 4429 A79F 56A87CF21249

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hector, Deleted member 11758 and 9 others
Life of a man with curly or wavy hair

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, AlexAP, tyronelite and 3 others
Life of a man with curly or wavy hair
Yes lol she loves my wavy brown sun bleached hair but today she said “you really need to figure out a hair routine” and that I need a haircut
Exactly man. It makes sense with how the sex has gone downhill. First night she was super bout it and jumped right into it but then we have less and less sex after I fuck her brains out? She was talking about how I don’t know how to please a woman bc I don’t eat her out. I said I wish I enjoyed giving head like my friends do but I don’t get horny, it just doesn’t work for me. Maybe once my sleep is good I’ll be the horny dog I want to be

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, SubhumanCurrycel and Looks234
She was talking about how I don’t know how to please a woman bc I don’t eat her out.
Head is only for special occasions with special girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 12688
I’m a lonely guy with little to no family/friend ties and I took the sexual rejection as personal rejection. She was super sweet about it. She cried first bc she could see I was upset. Couldn’t sleep so we went for a walk and watched the sunrise and then went to bed.
bigman got manipulated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
whats your height btw

• +1
bigman got manipulated
I’m literally just using her for a bed and some comfort bc I’m homeless and lonely. Manipulation is basically inherent in any interaction where the parties involved have something to gain. But you don’t care you just want to tan shit.
whats your height btw
184, claiming 6’1. But after the night at the bar fuck me I need some lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Right. She told me last night that she gets tested after every unprotected partner. But even assuming that’s true do you really think I’m gonna eat you out when I just met and fucked you first night off tinder before you told me you’re allegedly clean? Unfortunately i have more needs I’m trying to fill that require more time together than just hooking up so I never have the leverage. With my set of needs and desires hooking up with some other chick brings me no benefit

• +1
Reactions: one job away, SubhumanCurrycel and Looks234
she could see I was upset
Never let women see you upset or mad. Don't do it again she'll slowly lose respect.
Saw her snapping some dude and asked about him and she admitted she’d been fucking with him but was pretending to be out of town so she didn’t have to see him.
Jesus.. DONT DO THIS you'll look insecure. You guys are fuck buddies you gotta remember she's gonna be fuckin other guys too. What she does with other guys you shouldn't care or give af
After we got home and had dinner while we were cuddling she said “you can sleep here and leave your stuff here and fuck other girls, just use a condom.” Nigga what? Real weird. Tense. Idk but she’d been seeing tinder notis on my phone every day so I guess she expected me to fuck other girls anyway. So here I am, moved in, about to meet her best friend, figure I can leech off her for a while. Sex is infrequent but hey I just want a hug and a bed.
Hmm.. I'm kind of skeptical about this situation. I'm getting the energy that she's gonna make rules for you in the future & I ain't the type to follow a chicks lead.. but goddamn she must be really feelin you if she lettin you smash other chicks at her place @chadison thoughts?
Kicked out a day after she says I can move in. Bitch wtf?
My negro senses were right..
Slide, start making out, start fingering her, and she says “you need to leave.” What the fuck?! We start talking about how she thinks she’s not into guys anymore. She sees that I’m hot and she met with me off tinder as a last ditch attempt to see if she likes dudes
Brooootal.. holy shit what a black pill :lul::lul: I would've died laughing and asked her "Have you tried dogs yet? :what:"

No Way Reaction GIF by Bernardson.com

A hug and a bed is way more important than sex rn for me.
You know despite you fuckin up in certain areas.. you have my applaud for this

GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

THIS IS GAME RIGHT HERE.. you used the fuck buddy situation to help you get out of your homeless situation temporarily. That's what I'm talkin about. I love it

KEEP DOING THIS with multiple chicks until you save up enough to get your own place

denzel washington GIF

@chadison How did he do overall ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 6128, .👽. and 4 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this nigga turned her lesbian hahahah

oogas my booga

but fr women are so lost
imagine being so confused you try to work out your sexuality by talking to random hookups off tinder

if a girl tries to pull the maybe im lesbian thing remember its a shit test

how many betas have been maneuvered into an open marriage by this line lmao

if a irl says this to you you have to pull out the esoteric anti gay psychobabble pilpul and bullshit baffle her until shes so confused she just does whatever you say because youre the dad in the situation

"Lesbianism is just an expression of your fear of intimacy with men, fear of the submission and emotional/physical vulnerability inherent to the feminine condition. If you try to fuck women you will be left totally unfulfilled, lesbian bed death, etc. Best case youll waste a few months/years in fwb arrangements with other confused dumbass fatherless women which will fizzle out and lead nowhere, worst case youll end up being abused and manipulated by a hardened masculinized dyke with serious mental and emotional problems(look up lesbian domestic violence rates lmao). etc.et.cte.tc"

If a girl pulls the lesbian move on you and you respond like this she will either blow up and freak out (who cares she would have left anyway, might still get a few crazy hate fucks) or shell submit mentally and youll become her surrogate paternal figure and she'll obsessively love you forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, TITUS, .👽. and 2 others
I’m literally just using her for a bed and some comfort bc I’m homeless and lonely. Manipulation is basically inherent in any interaction where the parties involved have something to gain. But you don’t care you just want to tan shit.

no i dont care, what makes you think i would care in the slightest lol, i have no clue who u are nor do i have any sentimental attachment to you, also whats wrong with tanning?

• JFL
if u turned her lesbian im truely sorry man, thats genuinely fucking brutal and i take back what i said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, .👽. and OOGABOOGA
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

oogas my booga

but fr women are so lost
imagine being so confused you try to work out your sexuality by talking to random hookups off tinder
Nah we talked about it and she says she’s seen herself having a future with a woman instead of a man since 4th grade. Like already at that age she saw herself marrying a girl. She’s adopted bc her biological parents were junkies. She literally said she thinks her mom should’ve aborted her. A good looking guy fucking a sane girls brains out doesn’t turn her gay but yeah it’s funny ig
Never let women see you upset or mad. Don't do it again she'll slowly lose respect.

Jesus.. DONT DO THIS you'll look insecure. You guys are fuck buddies you gotta remember she's gonna be fuckin other guys too. What she does with other guys you shouldn't care or give af

Hmm.. I'm kind of skeptical about this situation. I'm getting the energy that she's gonna make rules for you in the future & I ain't the type to follow a chicks lead.. but goddamn she must be really feelin you if she lettin you smash other chicks at her place @chadison thoughts?

Brooootal.. holy shit what a black pill :lul::lul: I would've died laughing and asked her "Have you tried dogs yet? :what:"

THIS IS GAME RIGHT HERE.. you used the fuck buddy situation to help you get out of your homeless situation temporarily. That's what I'm talkin about. I love it

KEEP DOING THIS with multiple chicks until you save up enough to get your own place

denzel washington GIF

Exactly I agree with all the redpill criticisms but the context is wrong. You’re absolutely right assuming I’m looking for a girl to get in rotation and fuck occasionally. But my goal is a bit of comfort til I leave town soon. Have I played my cards perfectly for that goal? No but it’s still kinda working and the proper fuck buddy redpill approach doesn’t fit my goals.

Im about to turn my truck into a tiny home and drive around the country either sleeping with girls or in the whip when I can’t get any. It’s just cope to pass the time while I await further sleep treatment bc my sexual desire is forced but at least I can turn the reality(homelessness) into a dope narrative(spent the year traveling around the country living out of a truck). Might try to fuck a chick in every state of the continental 48. Just for something to do since I can’t really work, yk?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
no i dont care, what makes you think i would care in the slightest lol, i have no clue who u are nor do i have any sentimental attachment to you, also whats wrong with tanning?
*talk shit
if u turned her lesbian im truely sorry man, thats genuinely fucking brutal and i take back what i said
Nah she was already a dyke, was just fucking me to see if she still liked guys at all
do you think you turned her gay because of your 'bitch hips' ?
Brutal

But my goal is a bit of comfort til I leave town soon. Have I played my cards perfectly for that goal? No but it’s still kinda working and the proper fuck buddy redpill approach doesn’t fit my goals.

Im about to turn my truck into a tiny home and drive around the country either sleeping with girls or in the whip when I can’t get any. It’s just cope to pass the time while I await further sleep treatment bc my sexual desire is forced but at least I can turn the reality(homelessness) into a dope narrative(spent the year traveling around the country living out of a truck). Might try to fuck a chick in every state of the continental 48. Just for something to do since I can’t really work, yk?
I understand where you're coming from. Didn't realize you were sleeping in your car before I replied the post. Yeah all the context I told you doesn't apply to your situation. You were just trying to get a place to sleep at for the time being.

Yeah if you keep doing this you'll have a bed to sleep in in every state & if possible you could find a sugar mama or some chick to pay for the place you sleep in. Just a thought ..

• Love it
Nah we talked about it and she says she’s seen herself having a future with a woman instead of a man since 4th grade. Like already at that age she saw herself marrying a girl. She’s adopted bc her biological parents were junkies. She literally said she thinks her mom should’ve aborted her. A good looking guy fucking a sane girls brains out doesn’t turn her gay but yeah it’s funny ig
homosexuality is a mental illness 99% of the time

wouldnt be surprised if she was abused as a child, rates are WAY higher in adopted/stepparent households

nothing you can do about that unless its typical basic bitch LUG type lesbianism

also if you do the truck thing come to socal, great place to be homeless lmao

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Sny, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
homosexuality is a mental illness 99% of the time

wouldnt be surprised if she was abused as a child, rates are WAY higher in adopted/stepparent households

nothing you can do about that unless its typical basic bitch LUG type lesbianism

also if you do the truck thing come to socal, great place to be homeless lmao
You in SoCal? Got an old friend from home whose family moved out to Calabasas a few years back. I do DoorDash for my money and he said he makes bank there. That’s my current plan for a good part of the winter but need to research more about the safety of it bc I know it’s riddled with homeless, druggies, and criminals. Also higher competition in the sexual market which isn’t great. I’ll likely spend most of my time traveling to medium sized college towns where 18-22 year old girls are already living in their own dorms/apartments

I understand where you're coming from. Didn't realize you were sleeping in your car before I replied the post. Yeah all the context I told you doesn't apply to your situation. You were just trying to get a place to sleep at for the time being.

Yeah if you keep doing this you'll have a bed to sleep in in every state & if possible you could find a sugar mama or some chick to pay for the place you sleep in. Just a thought ..
Shit bro I’m not thaaat gl. Maybe if I go home and get friends to take some nt pics I’ll do better. Plus more practice at bars in these different college towns might make irl night game a viable means to find a bed. Just park the whip nearby in case I strike out

Plus I’ll finally have something to post on social media and ive yet to use any app other than tinder so still plenty of means to find pussy that I haven’t tapped into

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison, volcelfatcel and tyronelite
Shit bro I’m not thaaat gl. Maybe if I go home and get friends to take some nt pics I’ll do better. Plus more practice at bars in these different college towns might make irl night game a viable means to find a bed. Just park the whip nearby in case I strike out

Plus I’ll finally have something to post on social media and ive yet to use any app other than tinder so still plenty of means to find pussy that I haven’t tapped into
Nah you can do.. you were able to do it with this chick you can do it again

Rinse & repeat. How you got this chick you do the exact same with the rest of them

"Yo I'm lookin for a place to stay... in return I'll give ya good dick" Some shit like that lol you gotta be confident & who cares if they say no.. I bet the next bitch will :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadison, volcelfatcel and OOGABOOGA

denzel washington GIF

Oh My God bro you don't know how hard I caged at the part where you made the dog joke. I haven't laughed that hard in months. Thanks for that.

I completely agree with your analysis, as soon as she said the part about condoms and seeing if she was into guys that's an immediate "You were just a short-term fling, I'm moving on." It was guaranteed after that, and it was almost certain but not guaranteed after she mentioned the part about him being allowed to fuck other guys. No girl would say that if she actually wanted something more than a fling. She'd be in a scarcity mindset trying to lock down.

Damn bro you making me want to meet you in real life after that dog joke tho That's legit something I would have done too, I love fucking with girls like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, volcelfatcel and tyronelite
Nah you can do.. you were able to do it with this chick you can do it again

Rinse & repeat. How you got this chick you do the exact same with the rest of them

"Yo I'm lookin for a place to stay... in return I'll give ya good dick" Some shit like that lol you gotta be confident & who cares if they say no.. I bet the next bitch will :what:
Jfl man I’d have to aim low for that to work I bet. And yeah I got this one chick but no one else. Good number of matches and convos but they all have fizzled out when I try to make plans. Maybe more apps, social media, better pics and some practice will get me to the point of spending more nights with a girl than in my car but tbd. The scarcity of me being in town for a few days probably makes spending multiple nights in a row with one girl more viable. Certainly helped with this girl.

You in SoCal? Got an old friend from home whose family moved out to Calabasas a few years back. I do DoorDash for my money and he said he makes bank there. That’s my current plan for a good part of the winter but need to research more about the safety of it bc I know it’s riddled with homeless, druggies, and criminals. Also higher competition in the sexual market which isn’t great. I’ll likely spend most of my time traveling to medium sized college towns where 18-22 year old girls are already living in their own dorms/apartments
depends on where you go

big cities are fucked up cesspools with lots of homeless and junkies

smaller/wealthier areas can be nice but theres giga competition i stg i see more chads in socal that anywhere else in the world ive been by a factor of ten

some of the UC towns are chill and you get to be by the beach which is lit. You can learn how to surf which is a good time sink and looksmax

• +1
depends on where you go

big cities are fucked up cesspools with lots of homeless and junkies

smaller/wealthier areas can be nice but theres giga competition i stg i see more chads in socal that anywhere else in the world ive been by a factor of ten

some of the UC towns are chill and you get to be by the beach which is lit. You can learn how to surf which is a good time sink and looksmax
Yes! I’ve thought about that, learning to surf. Ideally my car will be nice enough that I’m not desperate for a bed every night. So if I can get away with sleeping in my car in the fancy areas and make some money it’s a decent trade off for lost pussy. Surfing is just one of many ways I can make myself appear interesting to bitches. I’m thinking of getting into skateboarding simply for the aesthetic and so I can take pics bc I’m generally most attracted to the skinny bisexual stoner type chicks. So a pic smoking(make them think I smoke weed) and a pic skateboarding(I don’t skate) will help me get those matches and hookups. This girl is a giga stoner and admitted the pic of me smoking made her more interested in me. Was literally just cbd, I hate weed.

actually started laughing when she said she's not into guys anymore. that mustve thrown you off even though she said she was bi.
I was wondering why you kept saying her pussy was bleeding and u were fucking her brains out but she wasn't having orgasms and kept having less sex. she prob wasn't as wet or something. also was def picturing a girl with a strap on

• +1
actually started laughing when she said she's not into guys anymore. that mustve thrown you off even though she said she was bi.
I was wondering why you kept saying her pussy was bleeding and u were fucking her brains out but she wasn't having orgasms and kept having less sex. she prob wasn't as wet or something. also was def picturing a girl with a strap on
She’s also on ssris. I only bottomed out a bit one time so she was clearly aroused and the first few times we fucked she was super wet. First hookup she was the wettest I’ve ever been with. I think it’s more an issue of size compatibility than anything else bc what does her sexuality have to do with her pussy bleeding and swelling? Like I said her pussy was at depth and wet so she was aroused.

The wetness wasn’t an issue, she was just in pain bc I’m too big and she was too sore so she wanted lube. Not like her pussy was dry. If she hadn’t enjoyed the sex originally she wouldn’t have slept(slept not fucked) with me 5-6 of the last 8 nights.

Not like she’s 100% gay. she just said she doesn’t get off with/feel as much connection or arousal with guys. She simps hard on me for my appearance but says that while she thinks I’m very attractive, she’s not very attracted. I feel the same way. She’s attractive, I can enjoy sex, making out, cuddling, etc, but I don’t have any strong sexual desire or attraction for her or really anyone.

Last edited:

That’s how it started. Now let me tell you how it’s gone since.

Wednesday: met her and fucked her brains out, went home.

Thursday: went over and busted a massive nut after like 10 minutes bc I didn’t nut the night before. Might’ve tried a second round but if we did she tapped. Slept over.

Friday: spent the day hanging out, split for a bit then met up at the main bar in town. Got cold approached by a couple of girls. Was my first time at a bar. Super awkward at first bc I showed up sober and didn’t know anyone but as I got drunk and talked to people it got fun. Walked back to her place, great vibes, try to fuck and she tapped after like a minute. I got all upset bc I’m not mentally super well. I’m a lonely guy with little to no family/friend ties and I took the sexual rejection as personal rejection. She was super sweet about it. She cried first bc she could see I was upset. Couldn’t sleep so we went for a walk and watched the sunrise and then went to bed.

Saturday: woke up early afternoon and had a good fuck. Nutted on her face which is never done before. I was tired so I went home and fell asleep at 7. Woke up at 1 am and got a text from her 5 minutes later. I picked her up from the bar but she’d lost her keys so we went to my motel. Made out, she asked me to slap her so I did. Apparently her jaw used to click when she opened it and I slapped it back into place Jfl. Tried to fuck, she tapped quick. Fell asleep after the sunrise again.

Sunday: Idfk tbh I think we tried to fuck but she tapped and she gave up sucking me so I just jerked off while making out and nutted in her mouth. Saw her snapping some dude and asked about him and she admitted she’d been fucking with him but was pretending to be out of town so she didn’t have to see him. I got all cold and shitty and she was clearly trying to win me over by being overly cuddly and rubbing her pussy on my leg as if she can take dick.

Monday: When we woke up I was like hey I was shitty last night, let’s go for a hike or something(she’d talked about that previously). Went for a hike, made out under a waterfall, romantic shit. Before we left she let me bring in some of my shit to make room in the car. On the way back she asked if I would drive to another city to meet her best friend tmrw. Bet. After we got home and had dinner while we were cuddling she said “you can sleep here and leave your stuff here and fuck other girls, just use a condom.” Nigga what? Real weird. Tense. Idk but she’d been seeing tinder notis on my phone every day so I guess she expected me to fuck other girls anyway. So here I am, moved in, about to meet her best friend, figure I can leech off her for a while. Sex is infrequent but hey I just want a hug and a bed.

Tuesday: I had a dream of her dumping me and I had to watch a montage of her getting railed. First dream in a month and it was awful. Shits weird between us all day. Less touchy kissy flirty. I’m tired af but pound more caffeine than I had any day in my life driving like 3 hours to meet her friend. Turns out the friend is a fat, boring, bisexual stoner loser. Very boring shit. Basically just sat around while they smoked and caught up on bs. We get home and she says she has plans and wants me to leave and take my stuff. Kicked out a day after she says I can move in. Bitch wtf? We took a nap bc I was hella tired then I packed my shit and left without saying bye while she was still asleep. Went to the bar and got hammered with @CupOfCoffee and I slept in my car.

Wednesday: a few hours after she kicked me out the night before she says thanks for driving her around that day and she wants to see me again. Waited til like 8 to reply, like “yeah for sure, lmk.” A few hours later she invites me over. I’d been in my car trying to fall asleep for an hour so I’m like say less. Slide, start making out, start fingering her, and she says “you need to leave.” What the fuck?! We start talking about how she thinks she’s not into guys anymore. She sees that I’m hot and she met with me off tinder as a last ditch attempt to see if she likes dudes. We talk about it and I tell her how I don’t even have a sex drive and just pop pills and use sex as a way to get some intimacy. “I wouldn’t mind another night just cuddling like this before I leave” i say. She changed her mind and let me spend the night. Very happy with that. A hug and a bed is way more important than sex rn for me.

Thursday/Today: we got up and I drove her around for a few errands and she bought me lunch. Chilled at her place while she was doing chores and shit and then we split to go work out separately. Her friend is coming over so back to the car tonight. She said she’s down to hit the bars again this weekend I’ll see if she can be my wing girl or whatever.

So that’s how in a week I went from the best hookup of my life to being the asexual friend to a lesbian and sleeping in her bed almost nightly. Might be the weirdest week of my life so far, but it’s been fun lol

@tyronelite
When did you become homeless tho ?

• +1

oogas my booga

but fr women are so lost

if a girl tries to pull the maybe im lesbian thing remember its a shit test

how many betas have been maneuvered into an open marriage by this line lmao

if a irl says this to you you have to pull out the esoteric anti gay psychobabble pilpul and bullshit baffle her until shes so confused she just does whatever you say because youre the dad in the situation

"Lesbianism is just an expression of your fear of intimacy with men, fear of the submission and emotional/physical vulnerability inherent to the feminine condition. If you try to fuck women you will be left totally unfulfilled, lesbian bed death, etc. Best case youll waste a few months/years in fwb arrangements with other confused dumbass fatherless women which will fizzle out and lead nowhere, worst case youll end up being abused and manipulated by a hardened masculinized dyke with serious mental and emotional problems(look up lesbian domestic violence rates lmao). etc.et.cte.tc"

If a girl pulls the lesbian move on you and you respond like this she will either blow up and freak out (who cares she would have left anyway, might still get a few crazy hate fucks) or shell submit mentally and youll become her surrogate paternal figure and she'll obsessively love you forever.
Ok just saw the edit thanks for adding. Hilariously based speech in quotes there. Maybe you’re right but I still think I played it well given my goals and circumstances. I don’t want to date her, I don’t care about her, and I don’t really care if I get sex from her. Your strategy is very polarizing and cuts to the chase: either she’s gonna keep fucking you, or she’s gone.

My goal is simply to sleep at her place(success, at least for that night and remember she said I need to leave before she said she’s lesbian, makes shit test theory questionable imo), have a bit of a social life(have been and did a bit today tho it was boring, at least she bought me lunch and let me shower at her place), and maybe get some social proof to pull a different girl from the bar this weekend(she said she’s down to go. Maybe she’ll help me get laid, maybe she’ll flake, tbd).

Either way this fling is dying out and it wouldn’t really shock me if I never spend another night in her bed. Well as I lose the comfort, I am forced back into action. Gotta find a top for my truck bed and build it into a crib and hit the road.

ideally by the end of next week I’ll have this kind of set up and be back in Chicago making money on DoorDash, finally growing an ig, and getting friends to take nt pics before I hit the road again

she said before that she wants him to slap her and spit in her mouth, if a girl is this submissive to you then she deserves to get head from you, as long as she's clean of course.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and OOGABOOGA
she said before that she wants him to slap her and spit in her mouth, if a girl is this submissive to you then she deserves to get head from you, as long as she's clean of course.
1. I didn’t know if she’s clean
2. I know she’s currently talking to at least one other male fwb
3. It’s not just out of principal that I didn’t give her head. I also don’t enjoy it at all whereas girls tend to enjoy blowing a guy they like and then still act like you owe them for it.
4. reminder she’s been bleeding from her pussy :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and koalendo
didn't she find out that she's lesbian? why is she still talking to other dudes?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and OOGABOOGA
didn't she find out that she's lesbian? why is she still talking to other dudes?
Some dude she at least used to fuck. Reminder she just came to this conclusion with me so maybe she never fucks him again either or maybe it was just cap but all things considered it doesnt make sense that it would be a lie

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
1. I didn’t know if she’s clean
3. It’s not just out of principal that I didn’t give her head. I also don’t enjoy it at all whereas girls tend to enjoy blowing a guy they like and then still act like you owe them for it.
4. reminder she’s been bleeding from her pussy :feelswhat:
You did everything right man. Turned out great. I mean remember she initially called you to pass the time. And ofc don’t give her head.

• +1
You did everything right man. Turned out great. I mean remember she initially called you to pass the time. And ofc don’t give her head.
Yeah I mean I turned a tinder hookup into a week of fun memories, making out/sex, heavy validation, and sleeping in a comfortable bed for free instead of my car or a motel. Weird circumstances are gonna have weird outcomes, that should be expected. And when you pair a homeless cripple with a lesbian, it’s safe to say the circumstances are weird.

I’m not gonna say I did everything right, but I will say that the way I did things made the past week better than they might’ve been had I done them differently. It’s never fun when a good thing ends, but that’s life. I’m glad to have had a good thing at all.

• +1
Reactions: one job away

Nah, nah. She emotionally manipulated you, sure she provided you shelter but you wanted something more and in typical bitch fashion she got what she wanted and left(became gradually more distant acting off). You were clinging harder to her than she was to you, no kizzy.

in b4 🤔, like this shit wasn’t blatantly obvious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo and .👽.
weird girl ngl but bro are you homeless or something?:feelswat:

proof that looks > all, even a homeless nigga is slaying

Last edited: