https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/20/20434.jpg?1565994140
Bleachcel
protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-

JoinedAug 14, 2019Messages599
Today at 5:49 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
So, I get on the bus to another day of high school (graduating soon), and this time my oneitis does not come on the bus, but her sister does. I have my earbuds in my ears, and listened to her sister a bit, so I lowered down my headphones to make it seem like I wasn’t listening, it turns out my oneitis is in the hospital with an abnormally high rate and a bunch of other shit:dab:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BrettyBoy
in the hospital with an abnormally high rate and a bunch of other shit

:exited:

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
[LifeFuel] My oneitis is in the hospital with a high heart rate
  • Thread starterBleachcel
  • Start dateToday at 5:49 AM
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/20/20434.jpg?1565994140
Bleachcel
protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-

JoinedAug 14, 2019Messages599
Today at 5:49 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
So, I get on the bus to another day of high school (graduating soon), and this time my oneitis does not come on the bus, but her sister does. I have my earbuds in my ears, and listened to her sister a bit, so I lowered down my headphones to make it seem like I wasn’t listening, it turns out my oneitis is in the hospital with an abnormally high rate and a bunch of other shit:dab:
Over for both of you

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel
My old oneitis made fun of my scoliosis surgery then had the same exact surgery done after she broke her back in a skiing accident

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2426, Zygos4Life and 9 others
My old oneitis was latina and rejected me for a 6'3 white Chad, pretty sure he dumped her anyway

JFL

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/18/18136.jpg?1568070276
Vermilioncore
pain and sadness forever
-

JoinedApr 20, 2019Messages5,014
3 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
Sneak into the hospital and fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I told him it's too late, my friend, it's time to say goodbye

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 470, lildickgirl666 and 1 other person
I told him it's too late, my friend, it's time to say goodbye

bro have u ever stopped and considered how retarded his lyrics are?

'I didn't even mean to shoot 'em, he just caught me by surprise
I reloaded my pistol, cocked it back, and shot him twice'

he seen him but shot again?

Joe weller gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt and fukmylyf
bro have u ever stopped and considered how retarded his lyrics are?

'I didn't even mean to shoot 'em, he just caught me by surprise
I reloaded my pistol, cocked it back, and shot him twice'

he seen him but shot again?

View attachment 109300
lol just kill random ppl theory

also been looking for that gif, thx bro

• JFL
Reactions: her
I dont get it

the song is supposed to be how he tragically shot his friend in a robbery where him and his friend were trying to break in a house. Except the lyrics makes no sense cos it implies he saw his friend, shot him, reloaded and shot again............... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

the song is supposed to be how he tragically shot his friend in a robbery where him and his friend were trying to break in a house. Except the lyrics makes no sense cos it implies he saw his friend, shot him, reloaded and shot again............... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

how many friends this nig killed?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
I want my oneits die in pain and suffering.

Literally over for her

If my oneitis Debra was in the hospital, I would seriously go there and piss on her while gleefully smiling over her impending death. Fucking cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
If my oneitis Debra was in the hospital, I would seriously go there and piss on her while gleefully smiling over her impending death. Fucking cunt.
i think i made my therapist quit her job, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Scarface and pisslord
i think i made my therapist quit her job, jfl
I got my oneitis fired. It will always be something I'm proud of.

I may have got my care manager to entirely quit her field, too. Or at least I've scared her from posting anything online. She's a ghost since she dumped me.

• Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf
I got my oneitis fired. It will always be something I'm proud of.

I may have got my care manager to entirely quit her field, too. Or at least I've scared her from posting anything online. She's a ghost since she dumped me.

How was she fired? Surely if she filed for harassment because an ugly subhuman was engaging her, the HR team (mainly women) would be on her side.

How was she fired? Surely if she filed for harassment because an ugly subhuman was engaging her, the HR team (mainly women) would be on her side.
It's a long story due to her history of being a shit counselor. Basically, she went too far leading me on and got in trouble for trying to contact me on Facebook. And then she ended up fucking and marrying her co-worker which put the nail in the coffin. HR definitely sided with her, they wouldn't even let me present the proof I had against her, but they have to be extremely cautious and let her go anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and fukmylyf
It's a long story due to her history of being a shit counselor. Basically, she went too far leading me on and got in trouble for trying to contact me on Facebook. And then she ended up fucking and marrying her co-worker which put the nail in the coffin. HR definitely sided with her, they wouldn't even let me present the proof I had against her, but they have to be extremely cautious and let her go anyway.
damn that's a scandalous hoe

damn that's a scandalous hoe
Nah, she's just an angry feminist cunt. I made the mistake of being weak and not refusing to work with her. She was obviously trouble and hated me from the start, but I wanted to fuck her. Oh well.

Nah, she's just an angry feminist cunt. I made the mistake of being weak and not refusing to work with her. She was obviously trouble and hated me from the start, but I wanted to fuck her. Oh well.

Was it not a case of just asking her for a drink at the weekend to try and have sex with her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back