Venting Oneitis is a woman that is capable of making you either extremely happy or extremely sad

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
When she agreed to go out with for first time, I was so elevated. I would, finally, after 5 years, get to spend time with my dream girl.

Then, when she agreed to have sex with me, when she told me she would be waiting for me at the corner, I was the happiest man on earth. I thought I had done, that I would get laid, and with who? With my HS crush. I was more than happy in fact. I had trascended happiness, I was in a new plane of existance.

But when she called me and said we should leave it cause she doesn't feel like it, I was devastated. I think that was the saddest I ever felt. I was so sad that I almost fainted. It was like getting stabbed in the chest.

I thought I had her, I thought I would ascend, that I would finally be a slayer, a sane and fulfilled man. And then she called me the night before to tell me she changed her mind. It was soul crushing. I legit felt dead at that moment.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I have a question. Why do you write all these threads? Do they help? Have you improved your mental health over the course of the past few weeks?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have a question. Why do you write all these threads? Do they help? Have you improved your mental health over the course of the past few weeks?

Yes, it has and it would be better if people replied to these threads instead of derailing

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Yes, it has and it would be better if people replied to these threads instead of derailing

So your mental health requires you to post constant threads AND that people comment on them?
Like, there's no rule against it I suppose. It just seems really scary if that's the only way for you to feel better about yourself.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
So your mental health requires you to post constant threads AND that people comment on them?
Like, there's no rule against it I suppose. It just seems really scary if that's the only way for you to feel better about yourself.

JFL if you find that scary

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
He gay nigga

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Dude a oneitis is someone that makes you extremely happy AND extremely sad. This is prevolent in your case

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Dude a oneitis is someone that makes you extremely happy AND extremely sad. This is prevolent in your case
You cant be both sad and happy though. And tbh, in total, she hurt me more than she did me good

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
But I don't mean at the same time. I mean at different times but in the long run she is makes you happy and sad
I get your point. But like I said, she gave me more sadness than happiness. Cause cancelling sex hurts more than making out feels good

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Because she is an indecisive roastie. Don't try to understand thots on that level man. Just understand them enough to get with them
Her indecisiveness almost killed me. You don't know what it is to gamble your whole state of being on a girl

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
i mean u gotta admit, she had you hook line and sinker so to speak. she controlled your life and emotions
She didn't do it actively though, that's just how it looked from a third person view