Oneitis is a woman that is capable of making you either extremely happy or extremely sad

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
When she agreed to go out with for first time, I was so elevated. I would, finally, after 5 years, get to spend time with my dream girl.

Then, when she agreed to have sex with me, when she told me she would be waiting for me at the corner, I was the happiest man on earth. I thought I had done, that I would get laid, and with who? With my HS crush. I was more than happy in fact. I had trascended happiness, I was in a new plane of existance.

But when she called me and said we should leave it cause she doesn't feel like it, I was devastated. I think that was the saddest I ever felt. I was so sad that I almost fainted. It was like getting stabbed in the chest.

I thought I had her, I thought I would ascend, that I would finally be a slayer, a sane and fulfilled man. And then she called me the night before to tell me she changed her mind. It was soul crushing. I legit felt dead at that moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have a question. Why do you write all these threads? Do they help? Have you improved your mental health over the course of the past few weeks?

• +1
I have a question. Why do you write all these threads? Do they help? Have you improved your mental health over the course of the past few weeks?

Yes, it has and it would be better if people replied to these threads instead of derailing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Yes, it has and it would be better if people replied to these threads instead of derailing

So your mental health requires you to post constant threads AND that people comment on them?
Like, there's no rule against it I suppose. It just seems really scary if that's the only way for you to feel better about yourself.

• +1
So your mental health requires you to post constant threads AND that people comment on them?
Like, there's no rule against it I suppose. It just seems really scary if that's the only way for you to feel better about yourself.

JFL if you find that scary

• +1
He gay nigga

• +1
Dude a oneitis is someone that makes you extremely happy AND extremely sad. This is prevolent in your case

• +1
Dude a oneitis is someone that makes you extremely happy AND extremely sad. This is prevolent in your case
You cant be both sad and happy though. And tbh, in total, she hurt me more than she did me good

• +1
You cant be both sad and happy though. And tbh, in total, she hurt me more than she did me good
But I don't mean at the same time. I mean at different times but in the long run she is makes you happy and sad

• +1
But I don't mean at the same time. I mean at different times but in the long run she is makes you happy and sad
I get your point. But like I said, she gave me more sadness than happiness. Cause cancelling sex hurts more than making out feels good

• +1
I get your point. But like I said, she gave me more sadness than happiness. Cause cancelling sex hurts more than making out feels good
That's true. She was playing with you the whole time man

• +1
  • +1
But what purpose though?
Because she is an indecisive roastie. Don't try to understand thots on that level man. Just understand them enough to get with them

• +1
Because she is an indecisive roastie. Don't try to understand thots on that level man. Just understand them enough to get with them
Her indecisiveness almost killed me. You don't know what it is to gamble your whole state of being on a girl

• +1
Her indecisiveness almost killed me. You don't know what it is to gamble your whole state of being on a girl
i understand man...but you're free from her grasp. that's the important thing

• +1
i understand man...but you're free from her grasp. that's the important thing
Lol, I was never in her grasp anyway. She just wasn't in mine

• +1
Lol, I was never in her grasp anyway. She just wasn't in mine
i mean u gotta admit, she had you hook line and sinker so to speak. she controlled your life and emotions

• +1
i mean u gotta admit, she had you hook line and sinker so to speak. she controlled your life and emotions
She didn't do it actively though, that's just how it looked from a third person view

• +1
  • +1
yeah exactly but it still happened ngl

I can't believe that 4 years into college and my first kiss was with my HS crush. I legit couldn't find any other girl.

• +1
I can't believe that 4 years into college and my first kiss was with my HS crush. I legit couldn't find any other girl.
it's insane to think about. you must have been a late bloomer

• +1
  • +1
i couldn't tell ya bro
I can't understand it. Like hell, I met all these chicks in college, and the only one that agreed to going out with me was this bitch,

• +1
I can't understand it. Like hell, I met all these chicks in college, and the only one that agreed to going out with me was this bitch,
that;s crazy man. u got the stacy now thoo

• +1
She better be lol. You need her to get over oneitis

oneitis is a thing you can't really get over. it's a fucking curse. you will always like her whether you like her or not

• +1
oneitis is a thing you can't really get over. it's a fucking curse. you will always like her whether you like her or not
Soon you'll forget about her man. The copes will overpower it ngl

• +1
Soon you'll forget about her man. The copes will overpower it ngl

They already have overpowered it but I still think about how sex with her would have been. It's inevitable.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
6'4 wide-framed framecel male model incel