Oneitis is eating my soul away right now

X

x69

?????? ????
She's at a party and tells me she hasn't drinked yet (trick to prove innocence)
She's posting video's of herself having fun with other girls.
Just snapped me that boys arrived with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: with that shitemoji and that she didn't like it (trick to trigger jealousy)

I told her to enjoy the party and am ghosting her now. she keeps texting me stuff but I ignore it and it's eating my soul away.
I haven't gone to the gym this week. Why the fuck did biology let males have oneitis? This is cancerous

On the other side I wanna go to the gym and looksmax even harder. Statusmax harder and moneymax harder just to tell her fuck you.
Fuck man I have oneitis for her for around 2 years. Every girl that likes me is getting ignored by me because she's uglier than my oneitis and I hate it.
It seems that I can't like girls who are lower SMV than my oneitis.

I hate every bit of it and want it to end. Females can be manipulative and play their game so fucking good. I know EXACTLY what they're saying and I know EXACTLY what they try to do but the worst thing is that it works. My body still increases in certain hormones and decreases in others just because of some words over a fucking text.

Call it Black/Blue I don't care. I don't want this.
If I could change myself to someone else I'd do it in a instant. I am full of self-hate right now.
My vulnerable narcissism isn't helping and I told her that I had a mental thing like this and she's using it to her advantage. I hate myself and the fucking world.

Why the fuck is it that you like your oneitis that bad. Any other girl is the same. The same Status searching hive-mind but some get addicted to some personality traits of you. Like how you get addicted to certain things of your oneitis even though there are 50 other girls.

It's not fucking ABUNDANT MENTALITY or whatever redpill shit you'll think of. Girls like me and some girls who are shorter than me (5''6 - 5''8) look at me when I am outside. Everyday I encounter some girl who holds my eye contact for 3-4 seconds and gives me some IOI's. Does she want me to orbit her? No I am good looking.. or maybe not.

This site. My oneitis. My chad dad with narcissism has all effected me to this moment. All my life has led me to this moment hating my fucking self.
2 days ago I was thinking the exact same shit. I hate this
@Nibba

I should read Red-pill and try to improve my life right? I mean if I am this low I could put everything into it if I tried.
I don't have interesting qualities and that's why girls don't ever want me thats my prophecy. Tbh I can rhyme but that's just not how it should be I don't like this new me. I'm turning into blackopstruecel and I don't like it cause it shows I am not doing well. It lowers my status on this and I hate that you know that right? Seriously

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Oneitis is a fucking curse. It's the first love and sadly, the only pure love you ever have.

All your serotonin is instantly wasted on her, there is nothing you could have done to prevent that. If you are lucky she is a good girl. If you are unlucky like me, she is bad news.

My oneitis is literally the worst girl I have ever met. And yet my stupid brain will always consider her above other femoids because she is my first love.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos and badromance
Oneitis is a fucking curse. It's the first love and sadly, the only pure love you ever have.

All your serotonin is instantly wasted on her, there is nothing you could have done to prevent that. If you are lucky she is a good girl. If you are unlucky like me, she is bad news.

My oneitis is literally the worst girl I have ever met. And yet my stupid brain will always consider her above other femoids because she is my first love.
Mods can't even stop him jfl
@Nibba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Dissonance and 4 others
Mods can't even stop him jfl
@Nibba
Literally how the fuck

It's like his autism allows him to circumvent all of the fucking rules of this forum, even the very fabric of the physics involved with the forum itself tbh.

I should have expected something like this from him TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Cuckception LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Literally how the fuck

It's like his autism allows him to circumvent all of the fucking rules of this forum, even the very fabric of the physics involved with the forum itself tbh.

Stfu with this autism shit. You aren't any more NT than I am and oneitis has damaged my nervous system since HS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Literally how the fuck

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His autism is on some whole other level. I've never encountered something like this.
Stfu with this autism shit. You aren't any more NT than I am and oneitis has damaged my nervous system since HS
HOW. @Weed @knajjd @Facade @Sergeant modteam

What. The. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tony and Nibba
@x69 either way it's stupid to have a fucking oneitis. then large all women are the same and you pretty much give me the same thing at the end of the day: pussy and validation. If she's a quality woman, you'll have companionship on top of that. However if you're just looking for pussy then just don't give a shit improve yourself, I don't really care what she does if you arent dating her. it would be one thing to be doing those type of things that she's doing if you guys were dating, but she isn't. If you want some pussy you got a fucking play the game dude
Dude you shower once every week and rarely go outside the house. You had to do nofap to summon up the courage to talk to a roastie. And you didn't lose your virginity till fucking 23 years old. you also don't see me posting about the same one thing every single day day after day for months even years. I'm pretty sure I'm more neurotypical than you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Okay, you are a fucking God, please be mercyful

• +1
Tired of seeing threads about oneitis. Apparently you retards wanna improve yourself but you’re busy thinking about someone else besides you 24/7, and its a fucking WOMAN lmfao. Until you become a self centered narcissitic prick obsessed with himself this is gonna be a long and hard journey for yall.

• +1
Tired of seeing threads about oneitis. Apparently you retards wanna improve yourself but you’re busy thinking about someone else besides you 24/7, and its a fucking WOMAN lmfao. Until you become a self centered narcissitic prick obsessed with himself this is gonna be a long and hard journey for yall.
Oneitis isn't something you can just forget about. It's chemically bound to your brain like a parasite

• +1
Oneitis isn't something you can just forget about. It's chemically bound to your brain like a parasite
You have to make YOURSELF chemically bound to your brain.

• +1
It doesn't work that way. There are a lot of things you can't control
Just recently, I've had oneitis however it only lasted about 2 fuckin weeks. She was perfect as fuck in every way shape and form. Every single fucking interaction with her felt amazing and priceless, she was the first girl to actually make me laugh in fucking forever, and she was fucking beautiful. She eventually started acting shallow towards me, stopped approaching me, and I saw her hanging out all the time with a different guy. The old version of myself would've been mentally DESTROYED, but I am FAR too obsessed with myself and my potential to lose my way because of some fucking girl that's just like any other. Even now I still have feelings for her, and think about her from time to time, but I know she is a waste of time and will only get in my way to accomplishing my hopes and dreams, which I care about FAR more than any fucking girl on the planet.

• +1
Just recently, I've had oneitis however it only lasted about 2 fuckin weeks. She was perfect as fuck in every way shape and form. Every single fucking interaction with her felt amazing and priceless, she was the first girl to actually make me laugh in fucking forever, and she was fucking beautiful. She eventually started acting shallow towards me, stopped approaching me, and I saw her hanging out all the time with a different guy. The old version of myself would've been mentally DESTROYED, but I am FAR too obsessed with myself and my potential to lose my way because of some fucking girl that's just like any other. Even now I still have feelings for her, and think about her from time to time, but I know she is a waste of time and will only get in my way to accomplishing my hopes and dreams, which I care about FAR more than any fucking girl on the planet.

Oneitis, in the way I mean, is your first love. Second, it doesnt only last for two weeks, it lasts foever. Because your brain has a chemical called serotonin, which decreeases when you experience attraction.

So when you meet your first love, the intense attraction you feel, depletes that substance rapidly making it impossible to feel the same way for any other girl. Whether you like it or not, that first crush, becomes 'special' to you.

Oneitis isn't just a 'fucking girl'. She practically has a piece of your soul, and she the purest form of love you will ever have because of the serotonin effect.

• +1
Oneitis, in the way I mean, is your first love. Second, it doesnt only last for two weeks, it lasts foever. Because your brain has a chemical called serotonin, which decreeases when you experience attraction.

So when you meet your first love, the intense attraction you feel, depletes that substance rapidly making it impossible to feel the same way for any other girl. Whether you like it or not, that first crush, becomes 'special' to you.

Oneitis isn't just a 'fucking girl'. She practically has a piece of your soul, and she the purest form of love you will ever have because of the serotonin effect.
Dude just give it a rest. if you're temporarily banned in still posting somehow mods are going to increase your sentence by more once they see all your fucking threads

• +1

Whatever the fuck it is, the more you keep telling yourself you're never gonna find another girl like her and blah blah blah the more you're gonna believe it and it's gonna become a self fulfilling prophecy about how this ONE girl ruined your life and now because of her you're never gonna find anyone else like her. With that kind of mindset you're never gonna go anywhere bro.

• +1
Dude just give it a rest. if you're temporarily banned in still posting somehow mods are going to increase your sentence by more once they see all your fucking threads
I don't really care
Whatever the fuck it is, the more you keep telling yourself you're never gonna find another girl like her and blah blah blah the more you're gonna believe it and it's gonna become a self fulfilling prophecy about how this ONE girl ruined your life and now because of her you're never gonna find anyone else like her. With that kind of mindset you're never gonna go anywhere bro.

I can get better girls than her, ok? But I won't get over her because of the serotonin effect. And she did ruin my life for some time.

And you will never find another girl like her because she drained your serotonin. It's science ffs. You will forever try to cope with hot sex for the stuff you felt for her.

Last edited:
  • +1
It doesn't work that way. There are a lot of things you can't control
aka cucked
I don't really care

I can get better girls than her, ok? But I won't get over her because of the serotonin effect. And she did ruin my life for some time.

And you will never find another girl like her because she drained your serotonin. It's science ffs. You will forever try to cope with hot sex for the stuff you felt for her.
cuck legit cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Stop this stupid oneitis shit.
I could understand if your oneitis is your gf with some good qualities, but if its some random girl who uses you and is party-bitch - jfl

Its painful and uncontrolable experience, because you mostly have this when you're in mid-school aka young, though. But after that... hm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
I could understand if your oneitis is your gf with some good qualities, but if its some random girl who uses you and is party-bitch - jfl
LOOOOOOOOOOOL that """""Queit girl sitting at the corner of the rooom teehee"""""" is probs the biggest cum guzzling whore jfl

jfl
f
l

• +1
LOOOOOOOOOOOL that """""Queit girl sitting at the corner of the rooom teehee"""""" is probs the biggest cum guzzling whore jfl

jfl
f
l
:feelsrope:

• +1

jfl
f
l

Most of them are real outcasts doing nothing but sit in their room. Talk with them and you'll see they're toxic.
You don't want to befriend or fuck those girls because they're worse than poison

Its painful and uncontrolable experience, because you mostly have this when you're in mid-school aka young, though. But after that... hm

Tbh you're right.

• +1
stock-photo-surprise-astonished-man-closeup-portrait-man-looking-surprised-in-full-disbelief-wide-open-mouth-229196236.jpg
stk32716cps.jpg
stock-photo-excited-man-reacting-in-amazement-showing-a-wide-eyed-expression-with-his-mouth-open-head-and-173271230.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos and androidcel

10months later and u still write the same gay low t high e shit daily.

you didn't lose your virginity till fucking 23 years old. you also don't see me posting about the same one thing every single day day after day for months even years.
[/QUOTE]

Damn nibba saw into your future. [USER=209]@blackopstruecel
[/USER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dissonance, Deleted member 176, androidcel and 1 other person
grave diggers me.
necromancers me.
no sleep for old threads me.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and RichardSpencel
Over for many men.