Oneitis is torturing me with pics of her boyfriend and her making out

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I asked her out on a date a few weeks ago and she cancelled. I tried to reschedule this week but she wanted me to drive nearly an hour to a place she was at. She ignored my messages and phone calls when I tried to reschedule. Instead she just spammed a vid of her and her boyfriend making out on her private story. She added me back to her private story just so I could see that.

These bitches are cruel. I wasted 2 years of my life on her for nothing, not even a kiss. She must have met that guy within the past few months.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel and 21 others
I encourage Justus Grossbier to laugh at the show.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Is she Asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and traveler
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

my oneitis would never share such pics. chad was a well kept secret :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

that is the final ultimate :blackpill: for you

I can only imagine the rage inside of you

laughs cage GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, mulattomaxxer and 8 others

laughs cage GIF
We used to even tell this guy to give it up months ago on lookism. Pussy is a hell of a drug πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Broski, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview, Ken and 1 other person
having Oneitis is so overrated , imagine caring about 1 whore your whole life

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
You will never experience bliss like when she invited you to the theme park again

it's over

welcome to hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, Ken and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Broski, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
So it took you 2 years to realize that it never began with her :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Broski, thereallegend and 3 others
Told ya. Now it's really time to move on.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ken

laughs cage GIF
I punched the wall and couch until I was tired and then just sat and stared at the wall with tears running down my face for at least 8 hours. I felt completely numb. I felt like I was in a nightmare just waking to wake up. I reached out to one of my old chad friends and went to the club with him and his group of friends. It made me feel slightly better.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Broski, SEPRAY and 3 others
my oneitis would never share such pics. chad was a well kept secret :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
This guy wasnt even chad. I mog him. He was an ethnic manlet. It might not even be her boyfriend, just a random she hooked up with. I think she just posted him so I would stop bothering her, she didnt want to give a verbal rejection.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 2 others
Sucks to get mogged. I bet he was a tall Chad aswell... Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 18320, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Bro you deserve It for keeping the bitch validated. Should have moved on a while ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, itorroella9 and 1 other person
Is that the same bitch you were talking about back on lookism? holy shit dude move on already

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
You will never experience bliss like when she invited you to the theme park again

it's over

welcome to hell
Riding on the roller coaster was the best feeling in my life, having her grab my arm, make eye contact with me, and giggle, before the drop. Ever since I was a child I dreamed about going to an amusement park with a girl I like. Sad how she ruined it all. We could have been so happy together.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Toth's thot, SEPRAY and 7 others
Riding on the roller coaster was the best feeling in my life, having her grab my arm and make eye contact with me before the drop. Ever since I was a child I dreamed about going to an amusment park with a girl I like. Sad how she ruined it all. We could have been so happy together.
Does he facially mog you??

• +1
We could have been so happy together.
I think the same towards my oneitis from college. In a few years I am going to have lots of money, generational wealth. She threw a potentially life changing relationship away for a transgender (female to male). Living in a 1 bedroom apartment with pet ferrets (that stink).

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Ken
No, he looks like a retarded zayn malik. She skullmogs him.
Some things are Just Impossible to explain

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and NuclearBrainReturns
I was expecting her boyfriend to be a model tier guy or a rich guy. It just makes no sense why she would pick him. She is extremely attractive she could have any guy she wants.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I used to think the same till i discovered oofy doofy and transgender theory. Its a big thing.

• JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, Daniel Plainview, ROTTING and 2 others
I used to think the same till i discovered oofy doofy and transgender theory. Its a big thing.
More like mental illness theory. A chad has 90% success rate because the other 10% are broken

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and NuclearBrainReturns
Riding on the roller coaster was the best feeling in my life, having her grab my arm, make eye contact with me, and giggle, before the drop. Ever since I was a child I dreamed about going to an amusement park with a girl I like. Sad how she ruined it all. We could have been so happy together.
She actually did that? Wtf? Pure dopamine, couldn't be me.

No, he looks like a retarded zayn malik. She skullmogs him.
MY ONEITIS ALSO GOT WITH AN UGLY MOTHERFUCKER LOL

like actually sub 5 psl

I WILL TAKE HER FROM HIM IT WILL
HAPPEN

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Ken
I mog him. He was an ethnic manlet.
if you mogged him she would be with you instead. he MOGS you in her eyes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and metagross
This guy wasnt even chad. I mog him. He was an ethnic manlet. It might not even be her boyfriend, just a random she hooked up with. I think she just posted him so I would stop bothering her, she didnt want to give a verbal rejection.
stop :bluepill:bluepilling urself, she long lost bird to drugs and degeneracy

Now post her degenerate videos you said that she did on Lookism, cuck:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview and Ken
did her boyfriend buy tendies and a nintendo switch for you? he must be such a nice guy for making your girl best friend happy! yippee!

Also how did you go 2 years without a kiss?

I asked her out on a date a few weeks ago and she cancelled. I tried to reschedule this week but she wanted me to drive nearly an hour to a place she was at. She ignored my messages and phone calls when I tried to reschedule. Instead she just spammed a vid of her and her boyfriend making out on her private story. She added me back to her private story just so I could see that.

These bitches are cruel. I wasted 2 years of my life on her for nothing, not even a kiss. She must have met that guy within the past few months.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dox her for revenge, the autism here will do the rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and itorroella9

If she doesn't show any sign of strong attraction it's over and you shouldn't waste a second of your time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and itorroella9
Piss on her boyfriend to assert dominance over him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Daniel Plainview
screenshot the convos and send them to his bf saying that she was trying to meet up with u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
screenshot the convos and send them to his bf saying that she was trying to meet up with u
I doubt that guy would care at all. Hes just using for her sex. Her family doesnt even know about him.

• So Sad
NT who grew up and socialized properly in our farmer society vs diseased ADHD perma-autist who blogposts on incel forums
Probably the mog is not even that strong like OP wants you to think

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
cuck

• WTF
Take a shower bro
Its works for me

• JFL
She ignored my messages and phone calls when I tried to reschedule. Instead she just spammed a vid of her and her boyfriend making out on her private story.
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 16474, Ken and 1 other person
at least it's over. 2 years of being in limbo must have been hell

• +1