Oneitis is torturing me with pics of her boyfriend and her making out

erfuel tbh. but how did u form an emotional attachment with such a nasty slut

• +1
Reactions: Ken
at least it's over. 2 years of being in limbo must have been hell
I wasted 2,5 years over oneitis, I literally never thought anything sexual about her, only love.

I will never get those college years back, prob same thing with Ken. JFL at our brains

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and SubhumanCurrycel
I asked her out on a date a few weeks ago and she cancelled. I tried to reschedule this week but she wanted me to drive nearly an hour to a place she was at. She ignored my messages and phone calls when I tried to reschedule. Instead she just spammed a vid of her and her boyfriend making out on her private story. She added me back to her private story just so I could see that.

These bitches are cruel. I wasted 2 years of my life on her for nothing, not even a kiss. She must have met that guy within the past few months.
This was hard to read ngl, such is the life of a subchad male
2FC4C332 F1FF 4C3C 92B2 67E972014872

6F5A6F90 9BAB 4635 B911 D64BC181B94A

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 18320
Be honest bro, what would you rate her boyfriend? Does he mog you?

Be honest bro, what would you rate her boyfriend? Does he mog you?
No, Id rate him 4-5/10 but she doesnt post anymore. He looked like a skinnier dj khaled. She only posted him for a few weeks after rejecting me.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
No, Id rate him 4-5/10 but she doesnt post anymore. He looked like a skinnier dj khaled. She only posted him for a few weeks after rejecting me.
Don't feel so bad bro....just try not to think about this chick anymore. She's caused enough damage to your mental health

• +1
I asked her out on a date a few weeks ago and she cancelled. I tried to reschedule this week but she wanted me to drive nearly an hour to a place she was at. She ignored my messages and phone calls when I tried to reschedule. Instead she just spammed a vid of her and her boyfriend making out on her private story. She added me back to her private story just so I could see that.

These bitches are cruel. I wasted 2 years of my life on her for nothing, not even a kiss. She must have met that guy within the past few months.
If you accepted the initial offer this might not have to happen ngl :think:

But this post redpilled me on that women really do have cuckold fetishes

No, he looks like a retarded zayn malik. She skullmogs him.
No, ethnic drug dealer manlet.
100% chance he mogs you and you're underrating lol. Stop coping.

Piss on her boyfriend to assert dominance over him
Both good advice.

I doubt that guy would care at all. Hes just using for her sex. Her family doesnt even know about him.
Absolutely brutal, how do you cope?

screenshot the convos and send them to his bf saying that she was trying to meet up with u.
Good advice ngl. I'd try this anyway even if it's unlikely to work.

• +1
100% chance he mogs you and you're underrating lol. Stop coping.
COPE with clear skin I mog him, but yeah he mogged me when I had acne. I could tell my oneitis liked me at first but she started treating me different once I started getting acne. This happened 6 months ago so I dont care that much anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 14262
COPE with clear skin I mog him, but yeah he mogged me when I had acne. I could tell my oneitis liked me at first but she started treating me different once I started getting acne. This happened 6 months ago so I dont care that much anymore.
Hey I remember this girl you were talking about her back on Lookism, Ryu. Now that it's over can you finally post us a photo of this girl I want to see what all the fuss was about.

Hey I remember this girl you were talking about her back on Lookism, Ryu. Now that it's over can you finally post us a photo of this girl I want to see what all the fuss was about.
Too risky, if someone recognized her it would be obvious who I am. I DM'd her to guys I trusted on lookism and they rated her 7-8/10

She looks a lot like this:

• Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY