News oneitis left boyfriend

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
My oneitis left her averge looking scumbag boyfriend for a lite chad. I knew they'd break up eventualy, but now she is with a lite chad funny charismatic preety boy. My only hope now is to surgerymax and looksmax till i look decent, and statusmax and charismamax. Maybe if they break up one day i can have a shot.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
You must be aggressive. Stop waiting months if not years. In 1 year she will be post prime. Idk how old she is but women age badly asf

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
You must be aggressive. Stop waiting months if not years. In 1 year she will be post prime. Idk how old she is but women age badly asf

Lol im 17 shes 18. Im gonna try to make a name for myself trough music tho. If i make a good deal of money trough that i can start surgerymaxxing. Maybe there is hope

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Lol im 17 shes 18. Im gonna try to make a name for myself trough music tho. If i make a good deal of money trough that i can start surgerymaxxing. Maybe there is hope
Im guessing you are in highschool. Once she goes to college she will become a whore.

Your time is running out

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes you are no longer part of her "world".
Unless you regularly hang out with her,it is over.

Nope, barely now here but might be going to the same school as her next year tho. Fuck, thats not enough time for me to accend