oneitis left boyfriend

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
My oneitis left her averge looking scumbag boyfriend for a lite chad. I knew they'd break up eventualy, but now she is with a lite chad funny charismatic preety boy. My only hope now is to surgerymax and looksmax till i look decent, and statusmax and charismamax. Maybe if they break up one day i can have a shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
You must be aggressive. Stop waiting months if not years. In 1 year she will be post prime. Idk how old she is but women age badly asf

• +1
You must be aggressive. Stop waiting months if not years. In 1 year she will be post prime. Idk how old she is but women age badly asf

Lol im 17 shes 18. Im gonna try to make a name for myself trough music tho. If i make a good deal of money trough that i can start surgerymaxxing. Maybe there is hope

• +1
Lol im 17 shes 18. Im gonna try to make a name for myself trough music tho. If i make a good deal of money trough that i can start surgerymaxxing. Maybe there is hope
Im guessing you are in highschool. Once she goes to college she will become a whore.

Your time is running out

• +1
make a move on her

• +1
She has a boyfriend way above me and im not good looking. Plus we dont even go to the same school

I didnt go to the same school with my oneitis either.

• +1
She has a boyfriend way above me and im not good looking. Plus we dont even go to the same school
The fact that you know girls in other schools is a good sign of social circle. Good work OP

• +1
The fact that you know girls in other schools is a good sign of social circle. Good work OP

Well i only knew her because she was in my previous class but i transferred to another school :incel:

• +1
Well i only knew her because she was in my previous class but i transferred to another school :incel:
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes you are no longer part of her "world".
Unless you regularly hang out with her,it is over.

• +1
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes you are no longer part of her "world".
Unless you regularly hang out with her,it is over.

Nope, barely now here but might be going to the same school as her next year tho. Fuck, thats not enough time for me to accend

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back