Oneitis was such a waste of emotions

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
While I was in love with her in HS, she didn't even give a fuck about me. She was a virgin, she was waiting for the right one, and she made it clear to me that I wasn't that. She was super selective with who was gonna deflower her.

If she doesn't want to lose her virginity to you, then she will never love you. But I was stupid enough to have emotions for her, even though I was deemed inadequate for the job. Because I wasn't just competing for her sex, I was competing for her virginity, which is a lot more valuable. It didn't even cross my mind that she could be a virgin, I was sure she had a bf or had sex at least.

And in 2015, she met her first, but I didn't know that at the time. I saw her on the bus one day and she smiled and waved at me and asked me how I was, and like a good cuck I thought it meant something. She got down and headed towards the beach area, I'm 100% sure now that she was gonna meet him.

How stupid was I to have feelings for her. She was fucking that dude, and I was thinking about her instead of trying to ascend. And I'm pissed because that guy beat me. She chose him over me, to deflower her. I competed, I lost and he won. This shit happens when your oneitis is a virgin.

And then I asked her out again after 5 years after she had fucked 5 guys. Even though i went out with her, she didn't have sex with me so I got humiliated even more. First she didn't trust me with her virginity, then she wouldn't even trust me with casual sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Be more of a cuck, please.

• +1
I know I was a cuck. But that shit happens when you are inexperienced.
You are still inexperienced and will be as long as you have oneititis in your vocabulary. You are a piece of shit.

• +1
You are still inexperienced and will be as long as you have oneititis in your vocabulary. You are a piece of shit.

I'm no longer an incel actually. And what's the problem with the term 'oneitis'? You gonna tell me what to type?

• +1
I just want to let you know that you are a piece of shit for still talking about your oneititis.

• +1
While I was in love with her in HS, she didn't even give a fuck about me. She was a virgin, she was waiting for the right one, and she made it clear to me that I wasn't that. She was super selective with who was gonna deflower her.

If she doesn't want to lose her virginity to you, then she will never love you. But I was stupid enough to have emotions for her, even though I was deemed inadequate for the job. Because I wasn't just competing for her sex, I was competing for her virginity, which is a lot more valuable. It didn't even cross my mind that she could be a virgin, I was sure she had a bf or had sex at least.

And in 2015, she met her first, but I didn't know that at the time. I saw her on the bus one day and she smiled and waved at me and asked me how I was, and like a good cuck I thought it meant something. She got down and headed towards the beach area, I'm 100% sure now that she was gonna meet him.

How stupid was I to have feelings for her. She was fucking that dude, and I was thinking about her instead of trying to ascend. And I'm pissed because that guy beat me. She chose him over me, to deflower her. I competed, I lost and he won. This shit happens when your oneitis is a virgin.

And then I asked her out again after 5 years after she had fucked 5 guys. Even though i went out with her, she didn't have sex with me so I got humiliated even more. First she didn't trust me with her virginity, then she wouldn't even trust me with casual sex.
Dude I love you man but you gotta chill out with these oneitis posts, the past was the past think about the future. Who cares about the girl, I think you have a bad case of oneitis-withdrawal

• +1
Dude I love you man but you gotta chill out with these oneitis posts, the past was the past think about the future. Who cares about the girl, I think you have a bad case of oneitis-withdrawal

I cant believe how dellusional I was. It was so stupid. I was in love with a girl for so many years and I loved her even after she began fucking, when all her love was already given to someone.

• +1
  • +1
Over for us oneitiscels
no schizo Arab gf for my face