Oneitis: "You pressured me into kissing. You know how pressured I felt? You also made a bruise on my lip"

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Now, I will admit that persisting with her was a mistake. First, tricking her into meeting me and then talking her into kissing. BUT, am I not allowed to do so? I mean after all, she, herself, said that there are no rules in dating yet she bashed me for my actions.

I sent her a message telling her she is the only girl that talks to me and she took the bait and asked me to meet her. Did I take advantage of the situation and hit on her? No. I just opened up to her about my lack of social life and stuff. Besides I had fever that day.

And then next time, I talked her into making out which was like 1 minute of dialogue. Maybe she did feel pressured, but why carry on with it? She wasn't forced or anything. If she felt that uncomfortable she could have said so or even punched me. She had punched me before and she has been very vocal about hitting me except for that instant.

In addition, why keep on making out? I kissed her a bit, then took a break, and she kept going at it. She even let me touch her tits and kiss her neck. And she was smiling too. She could have stopped if she didn't feel like it.

Then, when we made out in my car, she put her hand on my back and caressed it and she breathed slow and heavy. And again, she kept going at it, I initially just went for a goodnight kiss, she turned it into a makeout session. Did i pressure her into that too cause next week, she didn't even mention it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She had punched me
She also physically abused you? How did you fall for this girl? If a girl ever punches me ill rko that bitch.
Now, I will admit that persisting with her was a mistake. First, tricking her into meeting me and then talking her into kissing. BUT, am I not allowed to do so? I mean after all, she, herself, said that there are no rules in dating yet she bashed me for my actions.

I sent her a message telling her she is the only girl that talks to me and she took the bait and asked me to meet her. Did I take advantage of the situation and hit on her? No. I just opened up to her about my lack of social life and stuff. Besides I had fever that day.

And then next time, I talked her into making out which was like 1 minute of dialogue. Maybe she did feel pressured, but why carry on with it? She wasn't forced or anything. If she felt that uncomfortable she could have said so or even punched me. She had punched me before and she has been very vocal about hitting me except for that instant.

In addition, why keep on making out? I kissed her a bit, then took a break, and she kept going at it. She even let me touch her tits and kiss her neck. And she was smiling too. She could have stopped if she didn't feel like it.

Then, when we made out in my car, she put her hand on my back and caressed it and she breathed slow and heavy. And again, she kept going at it, I initially just went for a goodnight kiss, she turned it into a makeout session. Did i pressure her into that too cause next week, she didn't even mention it.
This girl was a manipulative, no good whore LMFAO XD.

• +1
./.you just had hope your oneitis like you:feelsbadman:

• +1
Stop torturing me with these stories. Fakecel

• +1
She also physically abused you? How did you fall for this girl? If a girl ever punches me ill rko that bitch.

It was a misunderstanding. She told me she applied for a job as a waitress and I told her that it doesn't need many qualificaitons, meaning that she won't have trouble getting the job but she misunderstood it as if I told her she doesn't have any qualifications, and she got pissed off and punched me. And it actually hurted. But it was kinda cute ngl
./.you just had hope your oneitis like you:feelsbadman:
Yes but she didn't and eventually she cut me off completely from her life
Stop torturing me with these stories. Fakecel
These stories torture me a lot more than they torture you. Also, if you heard her stories like I did, you would feel a lot worse

• +1
But it was kinda cute ngl
After she punched you, you should have spanked her.
She kisses you then she tells you that you pressured her. This is the kind of girl that would have sex with you then go over to the police station and file for rape. Its fucking excellent that she is out of your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
After she punched you, you should have spanked her.
She kisses you then she tells you that you pressured her. This is the kind of girl that would have sex with you then go over to the police station and file for rape. Its fucking excellent that she is out of your life.
I couldn't even dodge the punch cause we were sitting on the bus.

She didn't kiss me. I talked her to it and she agreed and leaned over. And she is not that kind of girl tbh. She just decided I wasn't good enough for her and made sure I would never bother with her again. Although, she could have done it in a less traumatizing way.

• +1
Girls in my country don't involve the police in their personal affairs
Let me get this straight. She said you pressured her into kissing you even though she was cool with it?

• +1
  • +1
She said I pressured her a week later
lol. Lets say you had alot of money and you ended up fucking her. She would definitely file for rape in the hope of getting a massive settlement from you. SHE IS THAT KIND OF GIRL. She was piece of crap whore and your definitely better without her.

• +1
You can't preassure them unless you're chad. I learnt that the hard way and actually my story is similar to yours except I'm not obsessing over her after it ended.

• +1
You can't preassure them unless you're chad. I learnt that the hard way and actually my story is similar to yours except I'm not obsessing over her after it ended.
Chads dont need pressure. They give up everything willingly

• +1

Why woul chad need to pressure them anwyay? And what is your story?
lol. Lets say you had alot of money and you ended up fucking her. She would definitely file for rape in the hope of getting a massive settlement from you. SHE IS THAT KIND OF GIRL. She was piece of crap whore and your definitely better without her.

What do money have to do with fucking her? She knew I was wealthy and didn't give a fuck about it

• +1
Why woul chad need to pressure them anwyay? And what is your story?

What do money have to do with fucking her? She knew I was wealthy and didn't give a fuck about it
Your missing the point retard. The point is that she's a lying manipulative toxic whore that no man needs in his life.

• +1
true

too long and cringy for me to write about now
Make a post for it and tag me so that we get to see if it's any similar and traumatic to mine
Your missing the point retard. The point is that she's a lying manipulative toxic whore that no man needs in his life.
Why is she lying and manipulative though?

• +1
Make a post for it and tag me so that we get to see if it's any similar and traumatic to mine

Why is she lying and manipulative though?
Im tired. Youre far too cucked to open your eyes. Im off to bed.

• +1

Too embarrassing but to go into details but the tldr version is that we dated for a few weeks and we had done stuff like make out, touch her tits, etc. I wanted to lose my virginity asap and she said she wanted me but when it came down to it she just said I was pressuring her and left. Then the next day she was texting me about how she went and fucked some "family friend" during lunch.

And now I have a deep hatred towards women although I've been trying to change that because it's not really fair to hate the entire gender over the actions of one.

Oh and when I met her a year later she was like "You're the only one of my exes who hasn't gone crazy or tried to kill themselves" jfl. Psychopathic whore.

• +1
Too embarrassing but to go into details but the tldr version is that we dated for a few weeks and we had done stuff like make out, touch her tits, etc. I wanted to lose my virginity asap and she said she wanted me but when it came down to it she just said I was pressuring her and left. Then the next day she was texting me about how she went and fucked some "family friend" during lunch.

And now I have a deep hatred towards women although I've been trying to change that because it's not really fair to hate the entire gender over the actions of one.

Oh and when I met her a year later she was like "You're the only one of my exes who hasn't gone crazy or tried to kill themselves" jfl. Psychopathic whore.
First of all, "dating" someone means you fuck her. Second, how did you get to make out with her? Next, can you eleborate on the "when it came down to it"? Were you in your house or smth?

Funny thing actually, my oneitis also told me something about her exes. She said they always come back to her because they can't get over her.

But the thing is, the girl in my oneitis is my oneitis since I was 17. All my serotonin has gone to her which makes it impossible to love any other girl.

• +1
First of all, "dating" someone means you fuck her. Second, how did you get to make out with her? Next, can you eleborate on the "when it came down to it"? Were you in your house or smth?

Funny thing actually, my oneitis also told me something about her exes. She said they always come back to her because they can't get over her.

But the thing is, the girl in my oneitis is my oneitis since I was 17. All my serotonin has gone to her which makes it impossible to love any other girl.
Where I live "dating" just means literally going on dates. Making out as in kissing and touching. Yes we were at my house.

• +1
Where I live "dating" just means literally going on dates. Making out as in kissing and touching. Yes we were at my house.
How did you get to make out with her? Did you have CHEMISTRY?

So you were in your house and she chickened?

• +1
How did you get to make out with her? Did you have CHEMISTRY?

So you were in your house and she chickened?
No chemistry at all tbh. Yeah she chickened which is fine I guess but then to fuck somebody else literally the next day and message me about it like wtf.

• +1
No chemistry at all tbh. Yeah she chickened which is fine I guess but then to fuck somebody else literally the next day and message me about it like wtf.
And then how did you do it? Did you ask her for it like I did?

Idk what my oneitis did the next tbh. Probably fucked her chad fuck buddy.

• +1
And then how did you do it? Did you ask her for it like I did?

Idk what my oneitis did the next tbh. Probably fucked her chad fuck buddy.
Yeah I asked her directly when we had the house to ourselves then she said I was pressuring her and left. Thing is that she said she would on previous days. It's especially enraging because she was definitely below me looks wise and I'm not pretty.

• +1
Yeah I asked her directly when we had the house to ourselves then she said I was pressuring her and left. Thing is that she said she would on previous days. It's especially enraging because she was definitely below me looks wise and I'm not pretty.

Did you ask her to make out? That was my question.

My oneitis mogged to oblivion.

• +1
Did you ask her to make out? That was my question.

My oneitis mogged to oblivion.

Oh no we just started making out while watching movies or sitting alone

• +1
Oh no we just started making out while watching movies or sitting alone
Then there was chemistry. Your story is nothing like mine. I had to negotiate making out. And we were outdoors

• +1
Then there was chemistry. Your story is nothing like mine. I had to negotiate making out. And we were outdoors
At least she didn't straight up cuck you though

• +1
At least she didn't straight up cuck you though
First of all, you can't be cucked if you are not in a relationship. Second, we don't know what she did.

• +1
First of all, you can't be cucked if you are not in a relationship. Second, we don't know what she did.
I was in a relationship, we went on dates and she was my "girlfriend". Sex isn't a requirement of being in a relationship.

• +1
I was in a relationship, we went on dates and she was my "girlfriend". Sex isn't a requirement of being in a relationship.
Lol at this cope. If she doesn't let you put your cock in her pussy then she ain't your "girlfriend'. With your logic, I had a gf for 1 night.

Sex is what takes things to the next level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
@blackopstruecel As someone who hasn't had many relationships, you sure seem quick to claim that others aren't in one due to some arbitrary standard. Under your logic, I could say that you aren't in a relationship until you do Anal. Both our claims have the same validity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
@blackopstruecel As someone who hasn't had many relationships, you sure seem quick to claim that others aren't in one due to some arbitrary standard. Under your logic, I could say that you aren't in a relationship until you do Anal. Both our claims have the same validity.
No they don't because putting your dick in a pussy is literally what you are made for, while anal, I don't even know what to say about that.

• +1
No they don't because putting your dick in a pussy is literally what you are made for, while anal, I don't even know what to say about that.

You're also made to have lots of children, but I'd wager that quite a few guys and girls use protection. This appeal to nature means nothing.

• +1
You're also made to have lots of children, but I'd wager that quite a few guys and girls use protection. This appeal to nature means nothing.
How many children you have is your choice. You are programmed to fuck not to think much about the afterwards

• +1
How many children you have is your choice. You are programmed to fuck not to think much about the afterwards

So you don't think the Natural order is important? First you claim that vaginal sex is required to consider yourself in a relationship, citing it as "what you are made for", and now you're saying that the natural order doesn't matter. What do you think love is? Chemicals in your brain making sure that you stick around so that the kid can survive early childhood. All I want to know is when the Natural order matters, and when it doesn't.

• +1
So you don't think the Natural order is important? First you claim that vaginal sex is required to consider yourself in a relationship, citing it as "what you are made for", and now you're saying that the natural order doesn't matter. What do you think love is? Chemicals in your brain making sure that you stick around so that the kid can survive early childhood. All I want to know is when the Natural order matters, and when it doesn't.

It matters when I say so

• +1
Sure thing bro. You aren't worth keeping around because you can't seem to reproduce, and therefor hold no value to our society. You drain our resources and give nothing back.

• +1
Sure thing bro. You aren't worth keeping around because you can't seem to reproduce, and therefor hold no value to our society. You drain our resources and give nothing back.
I can reproduce, I just haven't yet

This girl was a manipulative, no good whore LMFAO XD.
How exactly what she manipulative? What did she manipulate me into?

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuckin hell guys it's the same thread every day

• +1
  • +1
It's not resolved and I also haven't made this thread
Yeah but ur just spinning your wheels man nothing good can come of you talking about it on here over and over

• +1
Yeah but ur just spinning your wheels man nothing good can come of you talking about it on here over and over

You don't understand the pain

• +1

Damn bro. This makes me hate women in words i cannot describe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson