Online dating is a scam

@WishIwasChico pm bro
No because I have my own tinder and 2 my Eli on bumble is ruined from that guy so the results would look worse than they are for you

• Woah
Reactions: Cutecel2001
I’ve seen people here rate you chad lite and I’ve seen your stories so since one of my best mates is chad lite I can tell you what he has experienced in Scottish and Croatian clubs.

Every time he goes he tells me stories about how he has multiple girls - even groups - trying to get his attention, grab his muscles, get him to take his shirt off and flex in front of them, make out with them, go out to the back, etc. In Croatia he had so many slays in two nights I almost lost count, and girls constantly tried to force themselves upon him. Some girls even kissed in front of him just to make him turned on. Literally can you believe he got more attention than the 6’8 guy he was with? I could go on about stories but you get the picture. Similar happened to him in Scotland, insane IOI’s all night.

Trust me bro you will have much better experience at clubs and bars especially if you are gymmaxed, above 6ft and really gl
I’m not chadlite I’m MTN max people here gaslight me I’d never get treated like your friend in a club

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, incelmogger and the BULL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and WishIwasChico
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I’m mtn max
You're a sweet prince. What you Say about dating apps Is true, but that's not the point of using them. You Just Need to rack up a lot of matches to prove your High PSL status. I would rather be a rotter chad with 1k matches than a normie with hot gf. Girls are for the low class. Everyone can get girls. The High class Just wants raw aesthetic

• Love it
Why? I rot on this site 24/7 and just work
Reception on tinder and what psl autists have rated you - who are more brutal than women when it comes to rating

• Hmm...
Reception on tinder and what psl autists have rated you - who are more brutal than women when it comes to rating
Woman are ruthless they ghost me all the time tbh

Ya they ghost my mate too on hinge. All women do it bro, it’s just how they are. Doesn’t matter if you’re chad they can still ghost

Blackpill debunked

It doesn't matter normies can't even get the matches. JFL at normies. I refuse to date girls until i look like a bodymaxxed greek god. I turn down girls because i don't feel hot enough with my current body even though i practically could since girls have low standards irl

• Love it
I am the same Bhai I am not going clubs till after my second cycle
You Need to Athletic max tbh. You have good size but the abs are not showing. You have that bulked gymcel looks, you Need to look like ancient greek statues with a perfect 6 pack

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico
You Need to Athletic max tbh. You have good size but the abs are not showing. You have that bulked gymcel looks, you Need to look like ancient greek statues with a perfect 6 pack
True

Fax

• +1
Basically there’s this guy who went to my school who is 5’7 and giga recessed. He’s had multiple girlfriends I see on Facebook, and their very pretty.

Not joking one was legit Stacy lite and I’m not joking she was insanely pretty and models. Anyways, I was thinking like how??

He would be rated MTN max here plus he is framecel and Manlet.

Anyways, I made a bumble of him with the selfies he has on his Facebook and guess what?

He was invisible. A few ltbs that didn’t even message him and the ones that did ghosted.

OLD is a meme I wish I never found these sites. That’s the final proof now that it’s a meme.

If he was like me he’d think it was over and be single forever instead he doesn’t use shitty apps and NT mogs and has hot girlfriends his whole life.
nigga the only thing that is going on in your head is online dating
every day the same topic :lul:

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Cutecel2001
Yes ofc....
Exactly so no idea what you're saying.
Obviously test with masteron will suppress you but 900 mg test with deca will have you fucked for a good few years

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Cutecel2001
Exactly so no idea what you're saying.
Obviously test with masteron will suppress you but 900 mg test with deca will have you fucked for a good few years
Im gonna start with 1 g of test soon. Im tired of being a weak manlet

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
ngl this thread is giving me hope, my stats arent great on OLD but I think Ive received a few IOIs from IRL women, could just be insane cope though

• +1
ngl this thread is giving me hope, my stats arent great on OLD but I think Ive received a few IOIs from IRL women, could just be insane cope though
2F803EC2 505C 4F58 86B1 DEF2180A2DAF

It’s not cope. It’s time we wake up tbh. 10k likes and 1@ messages mtbs get. Tinder is a scam. It’s time we delete these shitty apps once and for all

7750F54E C0F8 411D 8756 D117BB8816E5

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and WishIwasChico
Basically there’s this guy who went to my school who is 5’7 and giga recessed. He’s had multiple girlfriends I see on Facebook, and their very pretty.

Not joking one was legit Stacy lite and I’m not joking she was insanely pretty and models. Anyways, I was thinking like how??

He would be rated MTN max here plus he is framecel and Manlet.

Anyways, I made a bumble of him with the selfies he has on his Facebook and guess what?

He was invisible. A few ltbs that didn’t even message him and the ones that did ghosted.

OLD is a meme I wish I never found these sites. That’s the final proof now that it’s a meme.

If he was like me he’d think it was over and be single forever instead he doesn’t use shitty apps and NT mogs and has hot girlfriends his whole life.
Aren’t you the guy that got hundreds of likes from Tinder girls? Stop talking and kys

• Hmm...
This mtn ur talking about is likely more appealing to the female eyes. A male gazed htn can for example look like a ltn for some women, so all this rating is just not credible. I know lots of recessed guys who arent even social, getting girls too. Everyone have different tastes. Some girls even find square jawline and hunter eyes too intimidating and too primal. For OLD however, girls tend to prefer more defined guys but irl they would interact and vibe at more ease with the recessed guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 52625
I’ve seen people here rate you chad lite and I’ve seen your stories so since one of my best mates is chad lite I can tell you what he has experienced in Scottish and Croatian clubs.

Every time he goes he tells me stories about how he has multiple girls - even groups - trying to get his attention, grab his muscles, get him to take his shirt off and flex in front of them, make out with them, go out to the back, etc. In Croatia he had so many slays in two nights I almost lost count, and girls constantly tried to force themselves upon him. Some girls even kissed in front of him just to make him turned on. Literally can you believe he got more attention than the 6’8 guy he was with? I could go on about stories but you get the picture. Similar happened to him in Scotland, insane IOI’s all night.

Trust me bro you will have much better experience at clubs and bars especially if you are gymmaxed, above 6ft and really gl
How tall and how masc?

This mtn ur talking about is likely more appealing to the female eyes. A male gazed htn can for example look like a ltn for some women, so all this rating is just not credible. I know lots of recessed guys who arent even social, getting girls too. Everyone have different tastes. Some girls even find square jawline and hunter eyes too intimidating and too primal. For OLD however, girls tend to prefer more defined guys but irl they would interact and vibe at more ease with the recessed guy
No he’s not he is 120lb twink and no forward growth he looks like utter shit so just fuck off and he was 5’9

My cousin is only 164cm High mtn/mtn and he slays more than me.

No he’s not he is 120lb twink and no forward growth he looks like utter shit so just fuck off and he was 5’9
like i said, he might look shit to u, but not for females

Kikes made online dating, no suprise