Online influencers prove the NT pill

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
These modern day influencers especially these twitch streamers prove the NT pill. They legit got rich and wealthy on the fact they were NT, sociable & had an appealing character to at least little kids & teens. Like outside of like “slaying” like ignore that because that’s not even the reality of the NT pill.

These influencers are legit talentless & have no skills. Legit dumb as fuck and most of them aren’t even attractive either. Now us non NTs don’t really have skills or talents because that’s legit because we have an excuse it’s legit a disability to be non NT idk why people deny this to be the case.

Influencers legit get paid millions off just doing stupid basic shit and appealing to Zoomers. No non NT person can do that and they can’t get properly career maxx due to how shit the economy is and how fucked it is to be non NT trying to get a job. Heck even trying to get through higher education is a challenge depending on what disorder you have.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Latinas stop telling me I'm fucking handsome

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Also

Jeremy Allen White

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
Who’s that @Luffymaxxing

Kill every NTpill denier

• +1
I agree with your post except
Now us non NTs don’t really have skills or talents because that’s legit because we have an excuse it’s legit a disability to be non NT idk why people deny this to be the case.
which may apply in a lot of cases but I don't like how you're overgeneralizing
In my case for example it doesn't come down to talent or social skills for the most part. It just wouldn't be a sustainable way to live my life if I had to play-act in a way that is so untrue to my personality/needs, i.e. act like a typical tuber subhuman

• +1