Online Looksmaxxers: 600, Bluepillers: 10.000

Non-option, but if you have a serious alternative, go hit up @Master

It's the way it's always been? If one is uncomfortable posting on the forum, they can choose to not post.

How is the openness of this forum unusual? It's not any more open than lookism was for example. Most other forums will allow guests to view threads, but maybe not view images or videos.
The way it has always been until today's recent events (and the weeks leading up to it) and the mass influx of outsiders (who come with malintent and ignorance)..

One shouldn't be in the place of being concerned about their confidentiality to the extent of not posting.

Can you justify your reasoning of allowing so many lurkers which can compromise the safety of the members of this forum?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I told you guys almost a year ago
Thread 'Why Psl going mainstream will be hell for most of you'
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-psl-going-mainstream-will-be-hell-for-most-of-you.606793/
You said “muh this is too autistic, normies will find this”
Now you have it. Me and many other users predicted it but you laughed it off. Idk if this will be the end of looksmax. We will see…
Everyone was calling you a newcel back then and dismissing you holy shit

These guys were ahead of their time
Screenshot 2023 08 08 20 48 29 48 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Screenshot 2023 08 08 20 51 36 50 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This forum has more weight than it looks. While it's true that knowledge comes from other sources; and from here it's posted on YT /TT and there's a much bigger audience there, nobody is convinced by a video on getting surgery and be like YH this a good idea... nobody is watching a video and be like yh I'll rot for 2 years until I look X or Y way... or will get depressed by seeing a dickpill video but not just watching sexually explicit internet material. There's already "subliminal" string shoving superficiality down someone's throat in order to have them buy/watch/do whatever.

The key here is reinforcement. This place gives a reinforcement that no video or studies can give. You have real time people to discuss and "help" or "fuck with" you in whatever way. So while YouTubers are a one time consumer, this forum makes them regular ones.

Ultimately blackpill can become a trap in the bigger scheme because while transformations are possible for some, they're not for everybody. You will not find a real way to make your dick grow (really grow not just extend after 6 years single with an attached device 6 hours per day), make yourself taller, change your race or even stop hairloss. This information will make a lot of people unhappy because many things are not possible to be changed for them. It's likely you will have a few ER from here JFL.

I propose users can choose to make their content as members only and even make a distinction to ban greycels from watching your content too if you choose. I myself don't feel comfortable posting anything anymore tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Debetro, StrangerDanger and 3 others
But it won't be because of the forum going private or not. 10K people viewing this forum is considered a lot by our standards, if a YouTube video reached that very same amount of views, no one would give a shit. Ultimately, this forum has very little influence on how far this stuff spreads.
10k concurrent is not the same as 10k over lifetime :lul:
Where do you think people here get information from? Do you believe everyone here came up with all of this themselves?
Like I said before, the value here is that it's centralized and saves you work by getting it from one source rather than several.
I think the main value is the rejection of coping, foid worship, bluepill tales and garbage being peddled. all other discussion anywhere else is severely polluted by these factors which makes it pretty much impossible to get any sort of valuable info on anything. psl's real innovation is applying barebones rigor to looks just like any other area like pc parts or bicycle repair

They are all spamming the name of the forum in the comments brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite
All jokes aside, you guys are really treating this shit like the end of the world and like we have a zombie apocalypse upon us
british film GIF

Acting like this shit is 28 Days Later
lmfaoo exactly like it isn’t that deep 💀

@Alexanderr
my point is damage control

Is this info bound to be leaked? Yes

Will much less people see it if the forum goes private? Yes

My take is that if it goes private now people on tiktok will stop making videos on it (I doubt they will go through the trouble to search YouTube videos, since they are lazy) and it’ll pass

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Alexanderr
They should ban all new users and prevent anyone who doesn’t have an account from viewing the forum

But they won’t even listen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432