Why Psl going mainstream will be hell for most of you

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
There are so many fucking reasons why Psl going mainstream will be one of the worst things ever
Here are the most important:
-Foids will learn the stuff on this forums and will analyze mans faces(like many Psl users here do already)way more and failos you could get away with you cant anymore, because this whole incel features thing got burned into their subconscious and either they reject you because they arent attracted to you anymore or because they are scared what their friends could think.
-hundreds of Millions of extremely young people will get on here and are starting to heightmax and shit at ages like 12 and megadosing mk677 and all become like 6‘8 or something and will mog the current generation to oblivion
Way not as important but still annoying:
-This forum will become soy as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 6128, 5.5psl and 22 others
I even had a guy who just joined recently Pm me and said he wants to heightmax and hes 6’2 and just turned 15

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 22886 and 10 others
What do u know of this forum u dumb fucking newcel, ur account was made a few months ago

Women already analyze faces before even the PUAhate forum was made, they already know face features because they apply makeup to their face everytime

People already looksmxa everyday without knowing looksmaxxing while most users here don't even skinmaxx

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Prince88, Deleted member 23778 and 15 others
This forum will become soy HOMOSEXUAL as fuck
Always-Has-Been.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, futuregigamogger, Prince88 and 3 others
Make forum private

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 23611 and 14 others
I even had a guy who just joined recently Pm me and said he wants to heightmax and hes 6’2 and just turned 15
I will fucking jab relaxin in the future

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Did he heightmax to 6'2 or what? :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: kuttashonty
There are so many fucking reasons why Psl going mainstream will be one of the worst things ever
-Foids will learn the stuff on this forums and will analyze mans faces(like many Psl users here do already)way more and failos you could get away with you cant anymore, because this whole incel features thing got burned into their subconscious and either they reject you because they arent attracted to you anymore or because they are scared what their friends could think.
-hundreds of Millions of extremely young people will get on here and are starting to heightmax and shit at ages like 12 and megadosing mk677 and all become like 6‘8 or something and will mog the current generation to oblivion
Cope buddy boyo
The Jewish LGBT propaganda and bot spamming is to make them distracted

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, BoneDensity, Racky and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
What do u know of this forum u dumb fucking newcel, ur account was made a few months ago

Women already analyze faces before even the PUAhate forum was made, they already know face features because they apply makeup to their face everytime

People already looksmxa everyday without knowing looksmaxxing while most users here don't even skinmaxx
Bro im half a year on this forum why tf are you calling me a newcel.Just look at trending threads and the users profiles.You see at least one user who joined after November 2022 in nearly every thread.

And yea no…Most women just are attracted to a face and even if they now some things about facial aesthetics it isnt nearly as much as thiis forum provides.And this forum is also manipulating the shit out of users and instead of saying this feature is better looking this forum says this feature= incel feature = genetic garbage.And you just need to look at the users here.Mid tier normies wanting to rope because of long occiput or shit like that.
And also things like indicators of high prenatal T, women will learn about it and look for it in men.
So if they see a guy they could think wow good looking but they were too long on this forum and their subconscious instantly says:“look at this incel skull“
Many users here already say they arent attracted to some women with recessed maxillas because and they analyze every guys face because its IN THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS and the same happens with women

So now we come to your second argument which is even shittier.
Of course normies put skincare products on their skin and shit but it isnt nearly the same as TAKING MK-677 FOR HEIGHT.And many user here cant do it because they are simply TOO OLD.
And when PSL goes mainstream MILLIONS OF YOUNG USERS LIKE ON TIKTOK WILL GO ON THIS SITE AND START TAKING SARMS AND PEPTIDES TO GROW TALLER AT AGES LIKE 12 AND IT WILL BE FUCKING OVER FOR THE CURRENT GENERATION.

I didnt want to write an essay as main post because than many users wouldnt read it but it maybe I should have

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I mean I literally have it experienced myself that someon who joined a week ago wants to heightmax who is 6‘2 just turned 15 and wants to max to 6‘8
Bro im half a year on this forum why tf are you calling me a newcel.Just look at trending threads and the users profiles.You see at least one user who joined after November 2022 in nearly every thread.

And yea no…Most women just are attracted to a face and even if they now some things about facial aesthetics it isnt nearly as much as thiis forum provides.And this forum is also manipulating the shit out of users and instead of saying this feature is better looking this forum says this feature= incel feature = genetic garbage.And you just need to look at the users here.Mid tier normies wanting to rope because of long occiput or shit like that.
And also things like indicators of high prenatal T, women will learn about it and look for it in men.
So if they see a guy they could think wow good looking but they were too long on this forum and their subconscious instantly says:“look at this incel skull“
Many users here already say they arent attracted to some women with recessed maxillas because and they analyze every guys face because its IN THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS and the same happens with women

So now we come to your second argument which is even shittier.
Of course normies put skincare products on their skin and shit but it isnt nearly the same as TAKING MK-677 FOR HEIGHT.And many user here cant do it because they are simply TOO OLD.
And when PSL goes mainstream MILLIONS OF YOUNG USERS LIKE ON TIKTOK WILL GO ON THIS SITE AND START TAKING SARMS AND PEPTIDES TO GROW TALLER AT AGES LIKE 12 AND IT WILL BE FUCKING OVER FOR THE CURRENT GENERATION.

I didnt want to write an essay as main post because than many users wouldnt read it but it maybe I should have

its already mainstream on youtube

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, BaldingBabyFace and Deleted member 22126
I mean I literally have it experienced myself that someon who joined a week ago wants to heightmax who is 6‘2 just turned 15 and wants to max to 6‘8
he's my competition. in 5 years he will mog me. brutal.

JFL women will never give a fuck about PSL. PSL is the biggest cope out there guys. PSL means shit.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i joined earlier than you fgt

Foids will learn the stuff on this forums and will analyze mans faces...
Evolution gave every single female a better PSL-calculator than the best raters on this forum combined. It's their brain. They don't need this autistic shit to know if a man is attractive or not; our brains can detect beauty in less than a second from seeing a face. We literally evolved clusters of neurors to readily distinguish attractive (FUCK! FUCK! REPRODUCE! SECURE GOOD GENES NOW!) and unattractive (AVOID! AVOID! BAD GENES!) faces.

Hundreds of Millions of extremely young people will get on here...
We can be thankful there will always be hordes of misguided redpillers and bluepillers saying shit like "women are not visual creatures" then, especially since women will always nod and agree with them to virtue signal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 23848, Gaia262 and 2 others
bro this is never gonna happen. never in a million years

bro this is never gonna happen. never in a million years
Low iq if you believe it’s that unlikely. The internet is leaking into normie irl lifes with increasing speed. Normies now know what incel chad npc means.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BaldingBabyFace, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others
Low iq if you believe it’s that unlikely. The internet is leaking into normie irl lifes with increasing speed. Normies now know what incel chad npc means.
I see so many girls using the term femcel its insane

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, litaz, fauxfox and 3 others
bro, girls arnt gonna go out of their way to learn how to rate faces. they dont care. of course they subconsciously care but they are gonna waste their time finding out what a ramus, mandible and cathal tilt is. nor should they. They just wanna have fun bro, they arnt gonna waste their time doing that. even if it was super mainstream it would only be a small group

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Well, I like competition

Lol you're literally a new fag kill yourself OP

Only incels are stupid and autistic enough to think that normies aren’t blackpilled
People are just gaslighting you and it’s flying over your head while you take it at face value. Pay attention, everyone tells you “oh looks don’t matter personality is important” but go ask a dude if he’s okay with being short, go ask a dude if he’s okay with being bald, THAT’S the real feeling.

It is not a secret, normies not only know all this shit but discovered it originally in the first place. Also 99.9% of even this website can’t do something as simple as leanmaxxing let alone actual real shit like surgery or roiding or whatever. Knowing what you need to do doesn’t mean you’ll do it.

• +1
Reactions: CT03, litaz, Agendum and 2 others
im already oldcel 30, so there was no hope for me

but i feel sorry for u teens and early 20s, hardmax or die

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
its the same with the gymmaxxing every normie i know irl act like they’ve been working out for a few decades
it became their personality

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Idk why this forum is still public i guess someone has to go ER (in minecraft) and mention .org

Also women can tell within seconds if a face is attractive or not
They analyze it subconsciously unlike retarded analyzes here that’ll say Muh Vinnie isn’t good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and alriodai
Looksmaxing next generation: The invasion of the foids

Also women can tell within seconds if a face is attractive or not
They analyze it subconsciously unlike retarded analyzes here that’ll say Muh Vinnie isn’t good looking
Its the same how we can tell if a bitch is cute or hot

Guys irl can distinct a hot girl too

But psl users pick on her face and shit like autistos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I already get mogged by normies that don't looksmax

You can't lose a game that never started for you

Only incels are stupid and autistic enough to think that normies aren’t blackpilled
People are just gaslighting you and it’s flying over your head while you take it at face value. Pay attention, everyone tells you “oh looks don’t matter personality is important” but go ask a dude if he’s okay with being short, go ask a dude if he’s okay with being bald, THAT’S the real feeling.

It is not a secret, normies not only know all this shit but discovered it originally in the first place. Also 99.9% of even this website can’t do something as simple as leanmaxxing let alone actual real shit like surgery or roiding or whatever. Knowing what you need to do doesn’t mean you’ll do it.
Normie arent blackpilled you idiot