Online=real life

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
how come im invisible irl and invisible online too? its because its the same thing. i have met around 50 girls in person and not a single one of them was interested in me.

your personality literally doesnt matter. its all looks. there is absolutely no reason as to why a female brain would work diffeerent when seeing a guy in person and when seeing them in picture.

in fact i do slightly better online because i can anglemaxx the pics. i can get fat girls to chat with me that wouldnt even look at me irl. this is the reality of things.

I never got any IOIs, never got invited to a party, never got to a club, never had any chemistry with any girl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Klasik01, bloomercel and 6 others
A HTN can do well irl but struggle online.
You need to either show off status or be a chad online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and blatonslatt
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
well, thats how things here in Greece are though buddy. Greek women are as shallow as it gets
Very true , I find they go for tall muscles

fuck greece

• +1
yeah because the girl that finds your pics repulsive would like you if she saw you in person for whatever reason
Dude I’ve had great success in online dating, and I’ve also seen men’s profiles on Reddit and due to making a female account.

A white high mtn would outcompete a white low chadlite on dating apps if his presentation was good enough.

If the low chadlite had just selfies but the high mtn had great quality pics showing a fun lifestyle, the high mtn will win.

Presentation matter just as much as looks online, but irl it’s just looks. You can also fraud online

• +1
should i geomaxx to sparta

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and InnerVoid
fuck greece
greece is brutal for sub 5 psl greek guys since there is nothing you can do. nichemaxxing is a dead concept here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and SA7
Presentation matter just as much as looks online, but irl it’s just looks. You can also fraud online
exactly which is why i got more attention online than irl

dnr but i agree

• Love it
Has a girl called u handsome/pretty/hot irl??

well, thats how things here in Greece are though buddy. Greek women are as shallow as it gets
I was on school vacation in greece (I'm from belgium) to a hotel around the peloponnese region. there were also a group of greece girls there and the whole vacation for us was just abt fucking those shallow greek girls. I've developed a hatred for them ngl, every night they would just hunt after their prey and stalk it until they got their pussy fucked
disgusting specimens

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel and InnerVoid
I was on school vacation in greece (I'm from belgium) to a hotel around the peloponnese region. there were also a group of greece girls there and the whole vacation for us was just abt fucking those shallow greek girls. I've developed a hatred for them ngl, every night they would just hunt after their prey and stalk it until they got their pussy fucked
disgusting specimens
they are absoulteyl ruthlesslmao

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
but im invisible to girl
use online or sugar daddy sites like seekign arrangements, talk to a girl and make it clear you'll let her fuck guys while betabuxing

• So Sad
how come im invisible irl and invisible online too? its because its the same thing. i have met around 50 girls in person and not a single one of them was interested in me.

your personality literally doesnt matter. its all looks. there is absolutely no reason as to why a female brain would work diffeerent when seeing a guy in person and when seeing them in picture.

in fact i do slightly better online because i can anglemaxx the pics. i can get fat girls to chat with me that wouldnt even look at me irl. this is the reality of things.

I never got any IOIs, never got invited to a party, never got to a club, never had any chemistry with any girl.
real life = online cuz we spend alot of time online, but offline is not the same as online nigga. competition is much lower offline

real life = online cuz we spend alot of time online, but offline is not the same as online nigga. competition is much lower offline
competition is cope.