only 16% under 29 bald

hans_baerlach

hans_baerlach

Iron
"The proportion of men with moderate to extensive hair loss increased with increasing age, ranging from 16% for men 18-29 years of age to 53% of men 40-49."

if you ever made a thread about hairloss here you outed yourself as genetic bottom or a 30+ year oldcel

it shouldnt even be a topic here

leave that topic to boomers or truecels at incels.is

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and duckpeter8000
honestly what kind of people under 30 talk about balding???

i barely know anyone who balds jflol

what kind of people attracts this place?

"The proportion of men with moderate to extensive hair loss (type III or greater) was 42% "

they consider norwood 3 as "moderate" hairloss, I'm pretty sure if you include norwood 2 then the number of balding men increases from 19% to like 50% for people in their 20's

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 6512, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
honestly what kind of people under 30 talk about balding???

i barely know anyone who balds jflol

what kind of people attracts this place?
Brutal, I have a NW2.5 hairline at 20yo already and almost all of my friends are balding/recessed in their early 20s. I am subhuman with subhuman friends (because normal people don't befriend ugly subhumans bottom tier genetic waste)

fuck god, fuck nature, fuck life

• JFL
Reactions: duckpeter8000
Brutal, I have a NW2.5 hairline at 20yo already and almost all of my friends are balding/recessed in their early 20s. I am subhuman with subhuman friends (because normal people don't befriend ugly subhumans bottom tier genetic waste)

fuck god, fuck nature, fuck life
how can u be looks redpilled and not be a nihilist idk how

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
The proportion of men with moderate to extensive hair loss (type III or greater) was 42%. The proportion of men with moderate to extensive hair loss increased with increasing age, ranging from 16% for men 18-29 years of age to 53% of men 40-49.
it looks as though only type III or greater is deemed "hair loss" territory. while in PSL even NW1 is over tier.

It's because people on this website cry over a mm of recession. That wouldn't even be classified as hair loss by those blue pilled standards

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 2587, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Norwood 0, mirin?

no i just photoshopped him to be slain by the norwood reaper lmao

just to prove a point that norwood 0 is pointless if it's on a boneless 0 PSL receding michaelceracel and that norwood infinity is still fine if you have good features
Yeah I shaved my head before and had a forelock coming all the way down to my chin with a moustache, because of my bone structure, I got girls interested in me still.

It made me into a moral nihilist.
Great! I hate when religious people act like morality is inextricably linked to religion or a general belief in God or an afterlife. It's okay to not believe in anything but still be moralistic

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3202
Great! I hate when religious people act like morality is inextricably linked to religion or a general belief in God or an afterlife. It's okay to not believe in anything but still be moralistic
When I told anyone about my beliefs they would go on to say how I read too much of that scientific mumble jumble and that I should go to church more and experience my soul being cleansed. My real priorities are at the church they said, who are even setting up these "priorities"? I mean what's the point of even going to the Church when you're a Christian? Hearing the same story repeated over and over again accomplishes what exactly?

He's probably on fin as we speak.

But seriously. Norwood 2 is actually not that bad if you have good bone stucture and lower third compensate. Unfortunately it's usually accompanied with diffuse thining at the temples and top of your head. Which looks shit and makes it very difficult to have a normal hairstyle. Lucky for O'pry, he still has good density and coverage.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Its obviously skewed due to their categorizations of balding, of course very few 20s men are going to be completely fucking bald or even severely bald. The vast majority of us are Norwood 2s and 3s.

When I told anyone about my beliefs they would go on to say how I read too much of that scientific mumble jumble and that I should go to church more and experience my soul being cleansed. My real priorities are at the church they said, who are even setting up these "priorities"? I mean what's the point of even going to the Church when you're a Christian? Hearing the same story repeated over and over again accomplishes what exactly?
Going to sanctuaries enables theist folk to connect with their fairytale. One of the many ways they ironically humanize him and detract from his spooky metaphysical image the more science saavy ones try to push on you. Just like with God in Islam having 99 names (Allah being the 100th, and all of which are very human traits like "strong", "merciful", etc). In Islam mosques are professed to be houses of God, thus giving him some sort of faculty and body; things our animal brains crave to know and designate things with.

It's fucking horseshit. Don't bother. If you wanna worship something for whatever weird fetish, worship hydrogen.

• +1
Going to sanctuaries enables theist folk to connect with their fairytale. One of the many ways they ironically humanize him and detract from his spooky metaphysical image the more science saavy ones try to push on you. Just like with God in Islam having 99 names (Allah being the 100th, and all of which are very human traits like "strong", "merciful", etc). In Islam mosques are professed to be houses of God, thus giving him some sort of faculty and body; things our animal brains crave to know and designate things with.

It's fucking horseshit. Don't bother. If you wanna worship something for whatever weird fetish, worship hydrogen.
When I first learned about evolution I had an existential crisis, that I am nothing more than an animal that is slightly smarter than all of the other animals. But if you think about it, aren't animals just dumb beings?

When I first learned about evolution I had an existential crisis, that I am nothing more than an animal that is slightly smarter than all of the other animals. But if you think about it, aren't animals just dumb beings?
A lot of people refuse to consider evolution because not only does it negate the idea of intrinsic human value, it dissents with creationism in some ways, which most people are indoctrinated as children to believe. Keep in mind, indoctrinating a child in his mentally formative stage where brain lobes, grey and white matter are forming, turns it into a part of his very sense of individuality. So any opposing idea to your well-lodged , pre-established bias become an injury to your very own.

Humans just like all neurologically complex animals have a mechanism of designating faculty to things; causative agents. This is a trait that makes sense. It helps you get by in nature. For humans, this is a lot more complex and abstract, so naturally we would have morbid curiosity to why WE exist (something no other animal thinks about). Which is philosophical in nature, thus not a question I give a shit about, honestly.

I don't think animals are dumb. I think even a monkey or dog are pretty special. Whatever criterion you wanna use to gauge that. And humans are a couple notches higher, but I think we overestimate our intelligence. Some people say God exists just because we dont have any better answers, which is arrogant because who's to say that we are at the summit of universal intelligence index? There are many things we cant even begin to understand, which is fine imo

It sucks to be human

Last edited:
  • +1
A lot of people refuse to consider evolution because not only does it negate the idea of intrinsic human value, it dissents with creationism in some ways, which most people are indoctrinated as children to believe. Keep in mind, indoctrinating a child in his mentally formative stage where brain lobes, grey and white matter are forming, turns it into a part of your very sense of individuality. So any opposing idea to your well-lodged re-established bias become an injury to your very own.

Humans just like all neurologically complex animals have a mechanism of designated faculty to things; causative agents. This is a trait that makes sense. It helps you get by in nature. For humans, this is a lot more complex and abstract, so naturally we would have morbid curiosity to why WE exist (something no other animal thinks about). Which is philosophical in nature, thus not a question I give a shit about, honestly.

I don't think animals are dumb. I think even a monkey or dog are pretty special. Whatever criterion you wannage use to gauge that. And humans are a couple notches higher, but I think we overestimate our intelligence. Some people say God exists just because we dont have any better answers, which is arrogant because who's to say that we are at the summit of universal intelligence index? There are many things we cant even begin to understand, which is fine imo

It sucks to be human
You are probably going to become one of the top 5 posters on here.

You are probably going to become one of the top 5 posters on here.
I'm really flattered and I think you're an excellent user yourself, but I really hope I dont. Out of everybody here I have the most to lose and the least to gain. I'm a broke 20% bodyfat college teen with no hopes of getting any surgery until I'm like 25. I just use this to socialize with people that agree with lookism :(

• +1
I'm really flattered and I think you're an excellent user yourself, but I really hope I dont. Out of everybody here I have the most to lose and the least to gain. I'm a broke 20% bodyfat college teen with no hopes of getting any surgery until I'm like 25. I just use this to socialize with people that agree with lookism :(
I hope you're able to get all of your Looksmaxxing needs taken care of, when it comes to getting surgery, money is one of the only things stopping us (if you can get passed the fact that they are cutting into your face while you're asleep).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ugly nebula