Only 3 legit ways to deepen voice deepvoicemaxxing (rest all is cope)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25381, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
so high protein diet doesnt work for deeper voice?
90 Day Fiance Smile GIF by TLC Europe
Nah

• So Sad
Reactions: smoothsexy
it sounds frauded
I reckon that If you speak like that irl, you'd get called out
a friend of mine speaks like that and its so obvious but he does it anyway and he sounds like a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and 5.5psl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Neko arc 14's, GrowthReaper and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21182, Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
@Iasacrko bro btw seriously tell what's your true height ??

@Iasacrko bro btw seriously tell what's your true height ??
I explained the situation I was measured 180cm in the doctors but at home I got 182cm avarage height

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
So that 6'7 was a larp ??
The story is simple I’m European so I accidentally used to claim 5´8 due to mistranslation from google where if u type in feet for some reason it gives u a weird ass number I Stil don’t understand I would type 180 which is 5´11 and google would say 5´9, so I went with 5´8 but when I found out 5´8 actually meant 172cm it was the same time I was laughing everyone believed the BULL was 6´5 because that nigga looks 5´5 so I decided to also try larping like the BULL and see if people would fall for it as an autistic social experiment

• +1
The story is simple I’m European so I accidentally used to claim 5´8 due to mistranslation from google where if u type in feet for some reason it gives u a weird ass number I Stil don’t understand I would type 180 which is 5´11 and google would say 5´9, so I went with 5´8 but when I found out 5´8 actually meant 172cm it was the same time I was laughing everyone believed the BULL was 6´5 because that nigga looks 5´5 so I decided to also try larping like the BULL and see if people would fall for it as an autistic social experiment
brutal how the deaths threats these assholes made on your life and to your family and friends forced you to claim that you "larped".

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
brutal how the deaths threats these assholes made on your life and to your family and friends forced you to claim that you "larped".
@anoright and @dimorphism are all cruel bastards, they took away my litteral slay irl that motherfucker DMed her made her block me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

Last edited:
Last edited:
1 having very high androgenicity
How can you get it ? Roids like tren , masteron, ment are highly androgenic and MIGHT deepen voice over a prolonged use

2 smoking cigars over a long period of time does deepens your voice for sure

3 surgical way called thyroplasty

But why even need a deep voice ? If you sound like a low t faggot like Greg doucette you won't be respected nigga and even if you have average voice you aren't creating halo , deep voice maxxing is legit and should always be focused upon

Besides these 3 everything is cope ( deep om chanting, shouting , neck training or whatever copium is being thrown it's not even scientific as it doesn't stretches the vocal cords by any means )
+ neck training

Screaming works for me. I compare my voice with an app that measures vocal depth. I also record my voice before and after and it sounds fuller and deeper after I scream for 1 minute.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
1 having very high androgenicity
How can you get it ? Roids like tren , masteron, ment are highly androgenic and MIGHT deepen voice over a prolonged use

2 smoking cigars over a long period of time does deepens your voice for sure

3 surgical way called thyroplasty

But why even need a deep voice ? If you sound like a low t faggot like Greg doucette you won't be respected nigga and even if you have average voice you aren't creating halo , deep voice maxxing is legit and should always be focused upon

Besides these 3 everything is cope ( deep om chanting, shouting , neck training or whatever copium is being thrown it's not even scientific as it doesn't stretches the vocal cords by any means )
Eliminate stress and anxiety and calmy talk with people and your voice will sound a lot better

Everything else is cope

• JFL
It’s over if you don’t sound like beast titan

• +1