• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 51465, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
ok

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Why are u the bull

• Love it
and free speech which naturally follow the right to own guns, western europe has gone full totalitarian concerning speech for the very reason they fear no reprisal from the citizenry.

however i think both speech and arms will be heavily regulated in america in the future as well, there are already efforts to discourage gun ownership, lots of propaganda from marxist organizations financed by (((philanthropists))) to demonize gun ownership. people getting fined a trillion dollars for hurting people's feelings lol

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and BrahminBoss
still have yet to see a liveleak video that was in america jfl

• Love it
and free speech which naturally follow the right to own guns, western europe has gone full totalitarian concerning speech for the very reason they fear no reprisal from the citizenry.

however i think both speech and arms will be heavily regulated in america in the future as well, there are already efforts to discourage gun ownership, lots of propaganda from marxist organizations financed by (((philanthropists))) to demonize gun ownership. people getting fined a trillion dollars for hurting people's feelings lol
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

• Love it
Yes hsrd imo. Tropical regions always mog even if they are economically a shithole. I don’t know the culture in Brazil tho

• Love it
The problem with America is the combination of guns and niggers makes it unsafe-

Gun ownership would be perfectly acceptable in an all white country with strict immigration controls but imo is crazy when you have so many niggers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 51465