Only based authentic ppl: What level of "trust" is in my face? Am I high or low trust? Do I have bad-boy appeal? Or at 5'8 is that an impossibility?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Bring me to the base.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Low trust Chad bhai :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Tagging the sistas.

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo @spiderchad @JackSparrow @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo @OOGABOOGA @FastBananaCEO

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte, Tony and 1 other person
Low trust, you look like you're going to stab someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
you can go either way. If u bad boy maxx, which I believe you can, you'll seem low trust and also just wear lifts or insoles to bring up your height. also get a fringe to amplify that look.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6695
Your bodyfat level makes you more high trust tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
First of all I'm not your "sista". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Momstouch and lutte
First of all I'm not your "sista". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.

Chill bro

You are so masculine, stoic and non-phased by shit dude.

I have no idea why people have you down as a beta male.

You put all these pussies to shame that bitch and nag and moan and complain like they are middle aged wives with ugly provider husbands helpless with 4 uncontrollable kids.

Had a feeling this was recycled. LOL

663efec6f7dff7f7c35cd86df63a05c3

Low trust my friend

Dark triad bad boy appeal

you can go either way. If u bad boy maxx, which I believe you can, you'll seem low trust and also just wear lifts or insoles to bring up your height. also get a fringe to amplify that look.

Legit advice.

I thank you my looksmaxxing companion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I trust you to shit in the street

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
High fat + poor phenotype makes you higher trust. Kinda low trust vibes cuz you look crazy in the head.

So Indian phenos can't be low trust? Is that what you are saying?

You don't want to make me fish out several many examples right?

Could be both. Looks like Average and depending on your personality your face can suit either

Low trust - eye area
High trust - No prominent zygos, cheekbones (Maybe you're not 10% body fat yet), recessed chin

Nice jawline. You seem dead average

So Indian phenos can't be low trust? Is that what you are saying?

You don't want to make me fish out several many examples right?
No I'm saying it would normally take away from being low trust. Doesn't mean its impossible bird brain

Low trust - eye area
High trust - No prominent zygos, cheekbones (Maybe you're not 10% body fat yet), recessed chin

Nice jawline. You seem dead average

Yeah I wasn't average when I was good body fat %

But only Chad can get away with looking good while being fat, so it;s no surprise I am average now.

Selfie camera doesn't help, but yeah, you're about right for the most part bruv.

No I'm saying it would normally take away from being low trust. Doesn't mean its impossible bird brain

You are thinking too much of people who run convenient stores, or idiots in call centres who read through an instruction manual on the phone for you on how to check why your internet connection is down lol.

You are thinking too much of people who run convenient stores, or idiots in call centres who read through an instruction manual on the phone for you on how to check why your internet connection is down lol.
You're probably right tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
man said mewing fixed his teeth