Only date younger women fellas JBmaxxing is law!

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
Only date 18yo women (if legally allowed in ur country obviously u can date younger, the younger / the better as the old goes saying but once again LEGALLY!) Im 25 right now planning a date with a 18 yo girl and 20 is the maximum for me I dont date with women who is older then 20 just think about it. Lots of people might fucked that girl etc etc its not worth it at all. I dont want used pussy I want the pussy to be fresh and untouched. As an example nature is better when untouched rather then building skyscrapers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, HerpDerpson, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Tfw you're 38

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and AustinCutler
18 yr old women are ran through buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscensionMan98, Chadeep and 3 others
Only date 18yo women (if legally allowed in ur country obviously u can date younger, the younger / the better as the old goes saying but once again LEGALLY!) Im 25 right now planning a date with a 18 yo girl and 20 is the maximum for me I dont date with women who is older then 20 just think about it. Lots of people might fucked that girl etc etc its not worth it at all. I dont want used pussy I want the pussy to be fresh and untouched. As an example nature is better when untouched rather then building skyscrapers.
doesnt work for me. you can get 20yo girls as a 25yo. but im 20 therefore younger girls for me are 13-16 and they are all brainwashed to think a 20yo guy is always an old predator and they should never date one

fuck this social conditioning

• Hmm...
Reactions: AustinCutler
doesnt work for me. you can get 20yo girls as a 25yo. but im 20 therefore younger girls for me are 13-16 and they are all brainwashed to think a 20yo guy is always an old predator and they should never date one

Agefraud. If u want ltr agefraud and try to make her so jn love with you, that she doesnt care when it comes out

Agefraud. If u want ltr agefraud and try to make her so jn love with you, that she doesnt care when it comes out
i dont look young enough to do that

13yo

20yo male

Old predator

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Im 16 and i fucked a 13 years old bitch

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
should I ? Im 25 and SHIT TON OF girls look at me weird for example on yubo what am I doing there while the average age is 17 there. Should I register as a 21 yo boy and it wouldnt be weird ?

How do you deal with Generational Difference. Keep up with new Generation lingo?

How do you deal with Generational Difference. Keep up with new Generation lingo?
yes sometimes im more up to date with the lingo then they 18 yo girls that i meet since im chronically online

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Awesome, king! You fuck those teens!

• Love it
yes sometimes im more up to date with the lingo then they 18 yo girls that i meet since im chronically online
Are you planning on getting married someday. Ngl cuffing up a woman under 25 is hard especially if her normie friends will say that you'll miss so much fun( Basically hoe phase).

• +1

Are you planning on getting married someday. Ngl cuffing up a woman under 25 is hard especially if her normie friends will say that you'll miss so much fun( Basically hoe phase).
i HATE WOMEN WHEN THEY WANT TO HAVE "HOE PHASE" I HATE THAT SHIT THEY DONT DESERVE THAT IF I FUCK ALL THE WOMEN ON EARTH EVEN THE GRANNIES AND IF SHE HAS 3 + BODYCOUNT I DONT WANT TO TALK TO HER JUST DONT !!!!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
i HATE WOMEN WHEN THEY WANT TO HAVE "HOE PHASE" I HATE THAT SHIT THEY DONT DESERVE THAT IF I FUCK ALL THE WOMEN ON EARTH EVEN THE GRANNIES AND IF SHE HAS 3 + BODYCOUNT I DONT WANT TO TALK TO HER JUST DONT !!!!
Normies unironically fees this shit to women in college ngl. Have a fun ( hoe phase) and settle later with a Nice man.

• +1
do u think women after the age of 22 getting more stupid ?

Not sure about stupid. They become more cynical, toxic, and resentful. Their bodies lose some of the qualities that made them beautiful. They get pumped and dumped. They become more judgmental. When you interact with adolescents, the contrast is so great that it's hard to look past. Good on you for going after them.

• +1
Normies unironically fees this shit to women in college ngl. Have a fun ( hoe phase) and settle later with a Nice man.
hoe phase should be banned for girls or at least they need to get jail time for it and it should be illegal for them

The problem for me is that although I look younger, so I have no problem lying, I can't stand girls of that age group because they are the ones I have dealt with the most

• +1