Only females study nutrition

you have some truth but they suck at it tho, hence why eat the veggies think is big. i would say eat the meat is right
Men way to do it is jusy oogabooga

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Gothboi
you have some truth but they suck at it tho, hence why eat the veggies think is big. i would say eat the meat is right
Really? Most nutritionists who went to an actual good university believe meat is extremely important.

And carnivore diet is braindead. Vegetables +fruits are needed.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Jova
Loud yell ezgifcom video to gif converter

• +1
Reactions: Jova
hating those zionistic faggots is not a nazism. It is called being based.
Zionism is just nazism tho
You hate jews in genral bot just zionists and Zionism isn't even close to nazism

You hate jews in genral bot just zionists and Zionism isn't even close to nazism
Yeah I hate them and it's a good thing.
@Imretarded? he says that zionism is not nazism. Is he ok?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jova
@Never Get Up
“Stuff ur guts with soy, processed salted meats and fat free products with added sugar and you should mainly eat bread” Never Get Up 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
how can you deny something that never happened??

I'm a communist, it's the antithesis of a nazi
Yeah nazbol . Either you are a troll or a nazi

Yeah I hate them and it's a good thing.
@Imretarded? he says that zionism is not nazism. Is he ok?
They're not the same thing but they are both fascist ideologies that must be crushed

• +1
Reactions: Putin
hmm, i study nutrition but im not female :unsure: @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
They're not the same thing but they are both fascist ideologies that must be crushed
The one you are talking to is a nazi just look what he says about jews. And how israel facist?

• Hmm...
The one you are talking to is a nazi just look what he says about jews. And how israel facist?
He's a russian who dislikes germany. He can't be a nazi.

Israel was founded on the idea of a jewish homeland, Zionists use blood and soil arguments to justify this settler state's existence.

The current israeli gov uses fear mongering to stay in power, for example they say 'jews are only safe in isreal' when it's perfectly fucking safe in the USA and Europe and actually more safe as they don't have constant political violence like israel does. The president is isreal has also said he wants to continue the war in gaza, they sabotage every peace deal to keep it going. And now they're going to expand the war into Lebanon.

Zionism is fascist.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Too bad they study the fakest ZOG bullshit and know nothing about real nutrition
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

He's a russian who dislikes germany. He can't be a nazi.

Israel was founded on the idea of a jewish homeland, Zionists use blood and soil arguments to justify this settler state's existence.

The current israeli gov uses fear mongering to stay in power, for example they say 'jews are only safe in isreal' when it's perfectly fucking safe in the USA and Europe and actually more safe as they don't have constant political violence like israel does. The president is isreal has also said he wants to continue the war in gaza, they sabotage every peace deal to keep it going. And now they're going to expand the war into Lebanon.

Zionism is fascist.
He is a russian that hate jews and deny the holocaust and they are alot russian nazis

Israel founding dosent matter it was a lonh time ago. The blood and soil is true it implies too your friend that mention you . But isreal argument take terroity is also defensive.

Saying jews are only safe in theit homeland is false but thats for now because you know jews have always been treated badly everywhere

Thr war in gaza and lebanon dosent make it facist two groups their wanna wipe out isreal and jews.

• Hmm...