Only for high iq high eq cells : what do you do for job

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Professional .me poster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Warlow, joeveniro and 6 others
Indian man from mumbai can make crazy racks from compiling tiktok videos on youtube but we can't make a penny on .me
Truly sad
Sub-4 roastie pay off all debts and buys house with OF, while we sit here rotting

Foids selling feet pics for more than your average white collar worker makes in 6 months
Your bloodline wouldn't make as much money slaving 10 hours a day as this whore made just because she exists

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, R@m@, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
neet, crypto

Sub-4 roastie pay off all debts and buys house with OF, while we sit here rotting

View attachment 704109

Foids selling feet pics for more than your average white collar worker makes in 6 months
Your bloodline wouldn't make as much money slaving 10 hours a day as this whore made just because she exists

13k a month looking like that
am I in a dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9355
holy fuck suifuel
here I am study celling hard to hope I can get a 5k/month job
More profitable to get a sex change and whore yourself out, the true looksmax

[/QUOTE] Foids selling feet pics for more than your average white collar worker makes in 6 months [\QUOTE]

You know that you can easily sell feet pics too right? Up to and including selling feet pics that are not yours

If the world keeps going this way I have to rethink what I want to do with my life. Growing up I always thought of being rich and financial freedom as something that most people never would be able to achieve, that being one of the reasons why I wanted it. if it continues to be this easy for just an average women who are willing to sell pictures of themselves for cash, i no longer have the same respect to rich people that i used to have.

i guess i have been wrong, idk why i always have had an inner respect for rich people deep down before. maybe because its always been an goal of mine. but considering how many people who inherit their wealth also, im realizing i have reevaluate my values in life

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood

13k a month looking like that
am I in a dream

If the world keeps going this way I have to rethink what I want to do with my life. Growing up I always thought of being rich and financial freedom as something that most people never would be able to achieve, that being one of the reasons why I wanted it. if it continues to be this easy for just an average women who are willing to sell pictures of themselves for cash, i no longer have the same respect to rich people that i used to have.

i guess i have been wrong, idk why i always have had an inner respect for rich people deep down before. maybe because its always been an goal of mine. but considering how many people who inherit their wealth also, im realizing i have reevaluate my values in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Hollywood
  • +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Hollywood

I’m youtube channel maxxing bro, stealing unclaimable clips and the currency is shit here so since I set my audience in US its a lot of money here.
You look up the socialblade of a tiktok compilation channel with 100k and it’s crazy the money some make while doing basically nothing. Low risk high reward shit. Obviously I do this as a side thing that takes no time. It’ll probably not go anywhere but worth trying
When I see shit like this it motivates me, I don’t really care about how many rich people there are or how they got there, it’s a tool I need for a better life

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
I’m youtube channel maxxing bro, stealing unclaimable clips and the currency is shit here so since I set my audience in US its a lot of money here.
You look up the socialblade of a tiktok compilation channel with 100k and it’s crazy the money some make while doing basically nothing. Low risk high reward shit. Obviously I do this as a side thing that takes no time. It’ll probably not go anywhere but worth trying
When I see shit like this it motivates me, I don’t really care about how many rich people there are or how they got there, it’s a tool I need for a better life
Probably could work, but tiktok often use music that are popular. so wont the video just get claimed by the record company?

Probably could work, but tiktok often use music that are popular. so wont the video just get claimed by the record company?
Youtube studio shows the parts that can get claimed so you can automatically cut that part or mute or replace music
I've been loving youtube for a long time tbh time to put that shit to work