Only if you're tall with giga skull

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
IMG 20221115 071023

It's over for the average fella in the back of the video .

If youre a legit Chad random drunk foids gonna either molest you or defend you in comments. Either way. It's BOTH VALIDATION YOU DUMB BITCHES WE DONT CARE IF WE GET MOLESTED WE ARENT LITTLW WOMEN. WE WANT TO BE TOUCHED. GRABBED. WE ARE CHADS HAAHHAAHHAHAAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAABABABBAA

Attachments

• 315374659_790596592393636_4609081269943413557_n.mp4
    4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 20370, Sondern and 4 others
that'd be me if i wasn't a manlet and was higher trust

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 16515, Dystopian and 7 others
jfl at that face she made when he rejected her how tall is he

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Growth Plate, Deleted member 20370 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Tylermax
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax
View attachment 1951268

If youre a legit Chad random drunk foids gonna either molest you or defend you in comments. Either way. It's BOTH VALIDATION YOU DUMB BITCHES WE DONT CARE IF WE GET MOLESTED WE ARENT LITTLW WOMEN. WE WANT TO BE TOUCHED. GRABBED. WE ARE CHADS HAAHHAAHHAHAAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAABABABBAA
Brachycephalic bros can't stop winning

• +1
Lol that's how a person should react just get them off you. A woman would have called the cops and screamed rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Dystopian, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
Link the tiktok I wanna see more comments

• JFL
63A61B69 EF3B 40B4 9AAA 1C2091CC57C1

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, looksmaxmax, JovenCansao and 2 others
View attachment 1951268

When I go to the clubs I`m like this nigga in height i mogg everybody but I discovered that i`m ugly maybe i just pull bitches cuz of my height, so thankfull for be tall

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
that'd be me if i wasn't a manlet and was higher trust
your 5,7 right? thats manlet cutoff. anything under it is very very bad. 5,7 is the minimum height to be considered a man. anything under and your a disgrace to your own gender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
your 5,7 right? thats manlet cutoff. anything under it is very very bad. 5,7 is the minimum height to be considered a man. anything under and your a disgrace to your own gender
Under 6ft is rope tier in scandi

minimum is 6 foot i think

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Because maybe we are superior
I cant tell if im being low iq rn or what. but I still have no idea what your talking about. :feelsuhh:doesnt matter anyways.

View attachment 1951268

She's so cringe, she can't handle rejection JFL :lul:

• +1
Nordics are to superior I wanna live in New Delhi and be a god
#metoo I should move to Indonesia with my Swedish 190 cm self just for the mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Erik-Jón
When I go to the clubs I`m like this nigga in height i mogg everybody but I discovered that i`m ugly maybe i just pull bitches cuz of my height, so thankfull for be tall
You just need to softmax and then you'll be a Chadlite or something

• +1
  • +1
#metoo I should move to Indonesia with my Swedish 190 cm self just for the mog.
It’s crazy how superior genetically Nordics are compared to rest of the world we are so much better looking and taller on average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tylermax and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
It’s crazy how superior genetically Nordics are compared to rest of the world we are so much better looking and taller on average
Well I mean you did not consider me nordic bc of 5% EE while still having 80%+ scandi so you consider me ethnic.

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1