Only Jews can change the world

vux

vux

Don't move a muscle
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
984
Reputation
1,091
Since I realized only Jews have the ability to change the world, mostly for the bad, don't bother trying

Jews have the influence, Jews have the power, God allows Jews to win, look at the way they dominate with such low amount of people, how everyone cries for them, how they control Europe and the Arab world with ease

Jews own earth, @Jibba just tell the Palestinians to not bother messing with the Jews, just relax. You can't beat the Jews, they always win

Since I realize Jews own the world, why try. Jews will always win, so just relax and understand you can't change the earth since it doesn't belong to you, it belongs to Jews
 
Since I realized only Jews have the ability to change the world, mostly for the bad, don't bother trying

Jews have the influence, Jews have the power, God allows Jews to win, look at the way they dominate with such low amount of people, how everyone cries for them, how they control Europe and the Arab world with ease

Jews own earth, @Jibba just tell the Palestinians to not bother messing with the Jews, just relax. You can't beat the Jews, they always win

Since I realize Jews own the world, why try. Jews will always win, so just relax and understand you can't change the earth since it doesn't belong to you, it belongs to Jews
Nigga why am I rent free in your head? Just accept you got obliterated in an argument and move on
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
4
Views
26
vux
vux
LXR
Replies
7
Views
105
LXR
LXR
hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
16
Vannx
Vannx
rockstarr
Replies
16
Views
87
rockstarr
rockstarr
yyk117
Replies
2
Views
21
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top