You can't change the world

vux

vux

Don't move a muscle
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
984
Reputation
1,091
Since I can't change the world, just relax. Don't even bother posting on a forum or doing anything since nothing I post can change the world, nothing I can post can fix humans

Don't bother talking to others since whatever I say wont influence a difference in the world, just relax irl, just avoid humans irl, it's pointless to waste breathe

Why pray when it won't change anything, maybe someone is praying against what I am praying for, it cancels out. So dont bother praying, God will destroy earth when he feels like it

Just relax, don't lift a finger, don't move a muscle, just ldar and sleep. Since earth will end without you trying you can safely relax without worry
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
@_MVP_

Why move a muscle?

C zero movement
 
i hear ya but I don't post to change the world I post because I'm bored
 
i hear ya but I don't post to change the world I post because I'm bored
That's just example, but even if you are not bored and make a house it can still be hit by earthquake, can still be hit by arson attack, can still be burglarized, can still be hit by flood, by car, by tornado by WHATEVER
 
Anything you can do and be reversed, so why do it
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
1
Views
35
Jibba
Jibba
Doublex2J
Replies
6
Views
40
Splinter901
Splinter901
ICXCLuvr
Replies
0
Views
11
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
roymustang
Replies
1
Views
16
sie
sie
Nothing
Replies
22
Views
104
MangoLover
MangoLover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top