Only Nordics and Anglos are white.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
After visiting more than 20 Euro countries and meeting people of so many different cultures and communities I've come to an agreement with myself that only Scandinavian/Germans/Anglos are white. The Rest all look swarthy non european af.

I've seen people from Romania, bulgaria, north macedonia, serbia, kosovo, albania, hungary and slovakia who look more Indian than me. They have very dark and swarthy complexion, very short, very very short with poor frames. I had to do research on why they look so much like me ( a brown skinned man). why do their features resemble me so much. And i finally found out, its because of gypsy migrations over thousand years that this has happened.

Gypsies trace back their ancestry to low caste north indians (with high component of ASI (ANCESTRAL SOUTH INDIAN)) who were bought as slaves to turkey by turkic rulers of India and they werent allowed to go back to india, rather go west to europe. and thats how they entered europe and mixed with the natives.

Today almost everyone from the above countries have some amount of South Asian in them. They wont agree with it but they wont agree with looking at their GED match either = which a dutch or swedish person wont hesitate to do so.

most people from these countries look indian. even the light skinned ones look like bleached indians. or upper caste Indians. thats because every indian has some amount of abo in them. the stock that went from india was the one with highest amount of abo.

Whenever you will call these people Indian - they will always get angry and defend themselves with 1000 paragraphs whereas if you call a swede or dutch person an indian - he will just laugh it off. which basically proves my point.

The same thing goes for mediterranean people like spaniards, french, italians, greeks and yugoslavians. Though they dont look straight up indian but they dont look european either. even the ones with blue eyes and blonde hair dont look white. they look very Arab to me. now i researched on this and found out that due to slavery and trade from africa to europe through medditerranean sea for thousands of years caused lots of meds to have black influence to their genetics. which is no surprise since half of the med was once ruled by turkic and arab empires like ottoman and Umayyad caliphate and due to trade for thousands of years with them - mixing is bound to happen.

the same turks and arabs who themselves have indian influence (with indian comes ASI - Ancestral south indian abo component)

90% turks and arabs has some amount of indian in them (ranges from 2 to all over 80%)

Not only this but all turks have mongoloid and arab component in them. so they themselves are far too far to claim muh european.

saw lots of hungarians, poles, finns and slavs with monolids. which is no surprise since genghis khan also invaded slavic homeland which is modern day slavic countries like ukraine, moldova, belarus, etc etc.

as a matter of fact. russia is literally an asian country. which makes slavs an asian ethnicity despite majority of them residing in the european subcontinent. I know its crazy.

lots of slavs and meds have indian ancestry as well. but not quite as much as they have armenoid ancestry. inb4 muh turks and armenians are white. muh iranians are white. lmao

the truth is son. they all look like indians. and aint nothing wrong with looking indian. since all 100% europeans have yamnaya ancestors anyways, the same yamnaya who were indians themselves.

what do you think? should indians claim 1/3rd of europe since they are indians anyways.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @StormlitAqua @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @Ambrose @earthwindandfire @buckchadley31 @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, efidescontinuado, Hero of the Imperium and 25 others
Never tag me again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zoomertrader, hiwasuwor, Shrek2OnDvD and 22 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
nordic is a failo if dont dye hair and eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, LightSkinNoob, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
800px-Northwestern_Europe_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Reminder this is the best map of white people ever made. If you have 3 generations of all ancestry from here, you're white. Anything else, brown.

Also stop tagging me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9670 and 17 others
I'm not saying not being white is a failo. Meds and Balkan people are moggers. though the point of thread is that they are not 100% white europeans. its not a failo. since no one is 100% of anything. we are all mixed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, Chadeep and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, 3links2 and 1 other person
Never knew Indians were that controversial tbh.

I live in Dubai & I don’t really get to interact with them casually around here in a non-transactional way

It’s so interesting to see they can actually articulate & express themselves like this

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Cidre enjoyer, ChristianChad and 7 others
I‘d like to try dyeing my hair from blonde to brown, I‘m sure it would look better, but it‘s just not socially acceptable, is it?

Never knew Indians were that controversial tbh.

I live in Dubai & I don’t really get to interact with them casually around here in a non-transactional way

It’s so interesting to see they can actually articulate & express themselves like this
nothing sort of controversy. these are just my blatant observations.

Reminder this is the best map of white people ever made. If you have 3 generations of all ancestry from here, you're white. Anything else, brown.

Also stop tagging me.
this is more accurate map of what europe should be and what europeans are. because people from these areas look very different from me and as an indian i dont find these people remotely similar looking to me. everything from their noses to hair color, eye color, skin etc is different.

the whole world is indian and gypsy thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16618, ChristianChad and .🇹🇩.
the whole world is indian and gypsy thanks
Africans and east asians dont even look remotely similar to indians in anyway.

only middle east and majority of europe have some recent indian influence.

tho whole of europe has ancient indian influence but without abo influence.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
over for me as an indian

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I've been saying this for ages.
Rosija15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Boldandbeautiful, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
I love being white
611D74E9 375E 4C12 8866 CCE135F3AAC7

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, amorfati, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
this is more accurate map of what europe should be and what europeans are. because people from these areas look very different from me and as an indian i dont find these people remotely similar looking to me. everything from their noses to hair color, eye color, skin etc is different.
that wouldn't make much sense, you know the word europe itself comes from greek, right?

I guess that just show us that the idea of racial purity is completely bogus.

Now, interesting enough, whilst british people in theory should be not close to indians at all, if you were to come back, let's say 10,000 years ago all you'd see in the british islands would be dark skinned people. those people would superfically resemble an indian much more than you'd expect.

white skin seemed to have evolved in the mainland and them spread out towards europe through mixing, including the british islands. So in the very least, white people are mutts, and they're just white because of this.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lmao and .🇹🇩.

Also stop tagging me.
No this is

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Shrek2OnDvD, ChristianChad and 8 others
After visiting more than 20 Euro countries and meeting people of so many different cultures and communities I've come to an agreement with myself that only Scandinavian/Germans/Anglos are white. The Rest all look swarthy non european af.

I've seen people from Romania, bulgaria, north macedonia, serbia, kosovo, albania, hungary and slovakia who look more Indian than me. They have very dark and swarthy complexion, very short, very very short with poor frames. I had to do research on why they look so much like me ( a brown skinned man). why do their features resemble me so much. And i finally found out, its because of gypsy migrations over thousand years that this has happened.

Gypsies trace back their ancestry to low caste north indians (with high component of ASI (ANCESTRAL SOUTH INDIAN)) who were bought as slaves to turkey by turkic rulers of India and they werent allowed to go back to india, rather go west to europe. and thats how they entered europe and mixed with the natives.

Today almost everyone from the above countries have some amount of South Asian in them. They wont agree with it but they wont agree with looking at their GED match either = which a dutch or swedish person wont hesitate to do so.

most people from these countries look indian. even the light skinned ones look like bleached indians. or upper caste Indians. thats because every indian has some amount of abo in them. the stock that went from india was the one with highest amount of abo.

Whenever you will call these people Indian - they will always get angry and defend themselves with 1000 paragraphs whereas if you call a swede or dutch person an indian - he will just laugh it off. which basically proves my point.

The same thing goes for mediterranean people like spaniards, french, italians, greeks and yugoslavians. Though they dont look straight up indian but they dont look european either. even the ones with blue eyes and blonde hair dont look white. they look very Arab to me. now i researched on this and found out that due to slavery and trade from africa to europe through medditerranean sea for thousands of years caused lots of meds to have black influence to their genetics. which is no surprise since half of the med was once ruled by turkic and arab empires like ottoman and Umayyad caliphate and due to trade for thousands of years with them - mixing is bound to happen.

the same turks and arabs who themselves have indian influence (with indian comes ASI - Ancestral south indian abo component)

90% turks and arabs has some amount of indian in them (ranges from 2 to all over 80%)

Not only this but all turks have mongoloid and arab component in them. so they themselves are far too far to claim muh european.

saw lots of hungarians, poles, finns and slavs with monolids. which is no surprise since genghis khan also invaded slavic homeland which is modern day slavic countries like ukraine, moldova, belarus, etc etc.

as a matter of fact. russia is literally an asian country. which makes slavs an asian ethnicity despite majority of them residing in the european subcontinent. I know its crazy.

lots of slavs and meds have indian ancestry as well. but not quite as much as they have armenoid ancestry. inb4 muh turks and armenians are white. muh iranians are white. lmao

the truth is son. they all look like indians. and aint nothing wrong with looking indian. since all 100% europeans have yamnaya ancestors anyways, the same yamnaya who were indians themselves.

what do you think? should indians claim 1/3rd of europe since they are indians anyways.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @StormlitAqua @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @Ambrose @earthwindandfire @buckchadley31 @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03
DNR u r a larping curry

I‘d like to try dyeing my hair from blonde to brown, I‘m sure it would look better, but it‘s just not socially acceptable, is it?
not if u dont have balls/work from home

that wouldn't make much sense, you know the word europe itself comes from greek, right?
even if thats true, that doesnt make greeks 100% pure europeans.

I guess that just show us that the idea of racial purity is completely bogus.

Now, interesting enough, whilst british people in theory should be not close to indians at all, if you were to come back, let's say 10,000 years ago all you'd see in the british islands would be dark skinned people. those people would superfically resemble an indian much more than you'd expect.
Cope, Indians and anglos both belong to the caucasoid race of homo sapiens. there are 6-7 races in the world. and caucasoid race is the most populated out of all. from bengalis to irish all of them are caucasoid and has nothing to do with skin color, eye color or hair color.
so germanic people 10k years ago would not resemble africans but rather indians and or europeans since they were caucasoid. but just dark skinned.

white skin seemed to have evolved in the mainland and them spread out towards europe through mixing, including the british islands. So in the very least, white people are mutts, and they're just white because of this.
everyone in this world are mixed. modern day europeans are more mixed than african and australian tribes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Only retarded race theorists think Slavs and ashkenazi Jews aren’t white. Also gypsies have like 50% Slav admixture so they may still be ethnic due to being half curry but they do not look more ethnic than you :feelskek:
Slavs and asheknazi jews are white since they have pale and fair complexion and european features because of majority european jeans. they just have lot of asian influence. slavs is literally an asian ethnicity and jews well, they came from middle east and migrated to europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
so then your admitting your wrong? Because anglos and nordics def are not the only white ethnicities
the thing is that slavs and jews have very diverse people. some can pass off as indian and arab while some can pass off as scandinavian. which basically means they are mixed and non europeans.

its what i as an indian man find the most similar looking to me as an indian.

when i am around slavs I feel like they are indians with blonde hair and blue eyes. but when i am around actual white europeans i feel like they are completely different and unique looking. the same goes for when i am with asians and blacks. since blacks have different type of hair and asians have monolid so i subconsciously find them different.

but when i am with some of my european buddies i feel like its my people. and sometimes i accidentally speak with them in indian. which shouldnt be the case since when u think of europe u think of white europeans not indians. do i make sense?

so then your admitting your wrong? Because anglos and nordics def are not the only white ethnicities
Cope, nigger. You're not white but at least your ancestors pull the strings of this world. Slavs never were and will never be white.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Cope, Indians and anglos both belong to the caucasoid race of homo sapiens. there are 6-7 races in the world. and caucasoid race is the most populated out of all. from bengalis to irish all of them are caucasoid and has nothing to do with skin color, eye color or hair color.
so germanic people 10k years ago would not resemble africans but rather indians and or europeans since they were caucasoid. but just dark skinned.
that's what I said, they'd resemble indians somehow, but with good bones and colored eyes though jfl.

although the concept of race itself is complex. Somalis are technically caucasians as well, at least they do have typical caucasian skulls.

Depending on which variable you choose, you can have 3 races or 200,000. From a scientific perspective where race equals to subspecies, there is only one as humans don't have enough genetic diversity among populations, despite the abundance of phenotypes (the same applies to dogs btw).

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Fuck your indian @Biggdink? :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
who are you to say that i'm not white? Aren't you a chink? :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm not chinese. I'm just saying that if you're a medshit moor rapebaby or slavoid/balkanoid you're not white. Cope, seethe, dilate.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 16369
that's what I said, they'd resemble indians somehow, but with good bones and colored eyes though jfl.

although the concept of race itself is complex. Somalis are technically caucasians as well, at least they do have typical caucasian skulls.

Depending on which variable you choose, you can have 3 races or 200,000. From a scientific perspective where race equals to subspecies, there is only one as humans don't have enough genetic diversity among populations, despite the abundance of phenotypes (the same applies to dogs btw).
cope there are only 7 races and thousands of ethnicities

Caucasoids

Mongoloids

Negroids

Australoid

Capoid

Andamanid

out of which caucasoids are the most dominant and populated race of homo sapiens followed by mongoloids and negroids while the other 4 are brink of extinction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16369
You should have Post this in offtopic nigga come on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17872

Dobro boktejebo s tagovima

dunno and don't care. This is one of the most demented threads I've seen a while on this forum.
why do u think so? these are obviously just my observations

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17791, mug and 2 others
why do u think so? these are obviously just my observations
All humans are related, however you are more closely related to the people in your race, your race is basically an extended kinship. I just think it's cringe when people try to politicize this fact.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and .🇹🇩.
Kys you retarded curry abomination.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and Stopping@Nothing19

Also stop tagging me.
Very true, I been saying this all along.

True white people cannot look swarthy.

• +1
Reactions: SLA, .🇹🇩. and mug