Only Nordics and Anglos are white.

My half-cousins are quite hideous, like their great-grandmother.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Med Master Race or death

iu
iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tehVigilante and Deleted member 17791
True shit. To be white, you have to be well, white.

F2635CA9 BDC5 4353 AB60 2AA8BD8A748E
0B3FDA35 0C50 4062 B187 5A7CBC50FB0D
6B9C2960 B263 4458 9C3F D894D77B5CB6

Undeniable vampire looks.

• JFL
cope there are only 7 races and thousands of ethnicities

Caucasoids
View attachment 1749529

Mongoloids
View attachment 1749530

Negroids
View attachment 1749535

Australoid
View attachment 1749546

Capoid
View attachment 1749550

Andamanid
View attachment 1749553

out of which caucasoids are the most dominant and populated race of homo sapiens followed by mongoloids and negroids while the other 4 are brink of extinction.
From this perspective where race = phenotype, then race = ethnicity

The whole image you posted proves your point wrong: the common face for the Caucasoid looks nothing like a Finnish person, for instance, yet your trying to classify them together based on their phenos.

This idea is outdated since now we have access to genetics and we know there's much more phenotypes than those, and they also overlap a lot within even distinct populations.

Also, genetically speaking there's more distinction between populations within Africa than elsewhere, that wouldn't be shown in an over simplified classification like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and ChristianChad
From this perspective where race = phenotype, then race = ethnicity

The whole image you posted proves your point wrong: the common face for the Caucasoid looks nothing like a Finnish person, for instance, yet your trying to classify them together based on their phenos.
Ok if the common face of caucasoid looks nothing like finns?

then which other race does it look like? since finns have caucasian skulls.

This idea is outdated since now we have access to genetics and we know there's much more phenotypes than those, and they also overlap a lot within even distinct populations.

Also, genetically speaking there's more distinction between populations within Africa than elsewhere, that wouldn't be shown in an over simplified classification like that.

cope. this is not over simplification. over simplification in case of ethnicity is stupidity but not for race.

African features can vary a lot but those are called different tribes or ethnicities not race. they are still interconnected when it comes to their genetics like body type, facial structure, skin color, hair texture etc.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ok if the common face of caucasoid looks nothing like finns?
View attachment 1750801View attachment 1750802

then which other race does it look like? since finns have caucasian skulls.

cope. this is not over simplification. over simplification in case of ethnicity is stupidity but not for race.

African features can vary a lot but those are called different tribes or ethnicities not race. they are still interconnected when it comes to their genetics like body type, facial structure, skin color, hair texture etc.
Like I said, even Somalis have Caucasian skulls, it means nothing. It's a retrograde way of analyzing this, literally nigga this is like 18th century pseudo science.

Your not getting the point, there's no such a good thing as race in the way you see it. There's no this is race and this is ethnicity, those things are intrinsic.

For example, can you tell me the definition of race according to you? It can't be phenotype, as you're suggesting people with different phenos belong to the same race. It can't be genetics, cuz these populations are not close at all. Then what it is?

Your just choosing some traits, in this case some similarities within skull shape, which is outdated and bogus as there are anthropomorphic phenomenons that show even people from distinct ethnicities without admixture can still have different skulls (take a look at the luzia fossils, scientist though she was nig for her skull shape but her DNA shows simply Amerindian, as expected)

By all means, I could choose any other trait, let's say, the capacity of digesting lactose or eye colors and what not, and have my own classification of race with would be bs as these are not good metrics either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16618, ChristianChad and .🇹🇩.
800px-Northwestern_Europe_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Reminder this is the best map of white people ever made. If you have 3 generations of all ancestry from here, you're white. Anything else, brown.

Also stop tagging me.
Turns out Hilter was not white because he was austrian born, not german JFL

Imagine not including Austria and Switzerland, literally germanic countries. Just to show how little you know Europe.

The whole concept that only nordics are white is wrong btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16618, Moggie and SLA
800px-Northwestern_Europe_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Reminder this is the best map of white people ever made. If you have 3 generations of all ancestry from here, you're white. Anything else, brown.

Also stop tagging me.
Most balkan people look white

And balkan for me is only bosnia, serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia and Bulgaria

Romania and Croatia are only partly balkan and are whiter countries than Germany nowadays with their Mass immigration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and .🇹🇩.
Most balkan people look white

And balkan for me is only bosnia, serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia and Bulgaria

Romania and Croatia are only partly balkan and are whiter countries than Germany nowadays with their Mass immigration
slavs aren't white

• +1
Indian/nordic moggers are only whites tbh.

• +1
Like I said, even Somalis have Caucasian skulls, it means nothing. It's a retrograde way of analyzing this, literally nigga this is like 18th century pseudo science.

Your not getting the point, there's no such a good thing as race in the way you see it. There's no this is race and this is ethnicity, those things are intrinsic.

For example, can you tell me the definition of race according to you? It can't be phenotype, as you're suggesting people with different phenos belong to the same race. It can't be genetics, cuz these populations are not close at all. Then what it is?

Your just choosing some traits, in this case some similarities within skull shape, which is outdated and bogus as there are anthropomorphic phenomenons that show even people from distinct ethnicities without admixture can still have different skulls (take a look at the luzia fossils, scientist though she was nig for her skull shape but her DNA shows simply Amerindian, as expected)

By all means, I could choose any other trait, let's say, the capacity of digesting lactose or eye colors and what not, and have my own classification of race with would be bs as these are not good metrics either.
Well said nigga. Good summary

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
so then your admitting your wrong? Because anglos and nordics def are not the only white ethnicities
He is an idiot. Indians are streetshitters. I wouldn't even consider them caucasoid because they are:

shitskin arab mixed with aboriginal nigs = curry pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
After visiting more than 20 Euro countries and meeting people of so many different cultures and communities I've come to an agreement with myself that only Scandinavian/Germans/Anglos are white. The Rest all look swarthy non european af.

I've seen people from Romania, bulgaria, north macedonia, serbia, kosovo, albania, hungary and slovakia who look more Indian than me. They have very dark and swarthy complexion, very short, very very short with poor frames. I had to do research on why they look so much like me ( a brown skinned man). why do their features resemble me so much. And i finally found out, its because of gypsy migrations over thousand years that this has happened.

Gypsies trace back their ancestry to low caste north indians (with high component of ASI (ANCESTRAL SOUTH INDIAN)) who were bought as slaves to turkey by turkic rulers of India and they werent allowed to go back to india, rather go west to europe. and thats how they entered europe and mixed with the natives.

Today almost everyone from the above countries have some amount of South Asian in them. They wont agree with it but they wont agree with looking at their GED match either = which a dutch or swedish person wont hesitate to do so.

most people from these countries look indian. even the light skinned ones look like bleached indians. or upper caste Indians. thats because every indian has some amount of abo in them. the stock that went from india was the one with highest amount of abo.

Whenever you will call these people Indian - they will always get angry and defend themselves with 1000 paragraphs whereas if you call a swede or dutch person an indian - he will just laugh it off. which basically proves my point.

The same thing goes for mediterranean people like spaniards, french, italians, greeks and yugoslavians. Though they dont look straight up indian but they dont look european either. even the ones with blue eyes and blonde hair dont look white. they look very Arab to me. now i researched on this and found out that due to slavery and trade from africa to europe through medditerranean sea for thousands of years caused lots of meds to have black influence to their genetics. which is no surprise since half of the med was once ruled by turkic and arab empires like ottoman and Umayyad caliphate and due to trade for thousands of years with them - mixing is bound to happen.

the same turks and arabs who themselves have indian influence (with indian comes ASI - Ancestral south indian abo component)

90% turks and arabs has some amount of indian in them (ranges from 2 to all over 80%)

Not only this but all turks have mongoloid and arab component in them. so they themselves are far too far to claim muh european.

saw lots of hungarians, poles, finns and slavs with monolids. which is no surprise since genghis khan also invaded slavic homeland which is modern day slavic countries like ukraine, moldova, belarus, etc etc.

as a matter of fact. russia is literally an asian country. which makes slavs an asian ethnicity despite majority of them residing in the european subcontinent. I know its crazy.

lots of slavs and meds have indian ancestry as well. but not quite as much as they have armenoid ancestry. inb4 muh turks and armenians are white. muh iranians are white. lmao

the truth is son. they all look like indians. and aint nothing wrong with looking indian. since all 100% europeans have yamnaya ancestors anyways, the same yamnaya who were indians themselves.

what do you think? should indians claim 1/3rd of europe since they are indians anyways.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @StormlitAqua @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @Ambrose @earthwindandfire @buckchadley31 @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03
BPXYemF

Def only the first two roaws are 100% white

I agree but arabs don't have indian influence

Whiteness from a social status standpoint generally has Anglo-Saxon/Germanic (note: not so much Nordic) phenos at the top of the tree. This is probably because of the US’s cultural dominance over the last century or so.

Interestingly this doesn’t map neatly onto the sort of societies shown in the map above. You’d think ‘Protestantism’ or ‘high standard of living’ but the former ignores Bavaria, areas of France, and Ireland, whilst areas excluded from the map like Lombardy, Austria, and Switzerland have far higher GDP per capita and/or HDI scores than areas inside (the former East Germany is the low-hanging fruit here but much of Normandy is a shithole, and gigantic swathes of the UK are virtually unlivable).

The differences between the societies are underplayed, too. Having travelled extensively to the Nordics, Germany, and France, and obviously being based in London, the differences are super stark in the way the societies are organised. Nordic countries are far more caring and promote a much more reasonable work-life balance than in the UK and Germany. Denmark and Sweden are effectively cashless and hyperdigitised, but go out on a date in Germany and often the bar won’t take card. France is basically Med, nothing works properly (which by the way, can be said of Germany’s state rail operator… so much for German efficiency), for a ‘global city’ Paris’ subway is a joke and feels about 20 years behind even London’s miserable system.

As you go south into Bavaria the region feels richer than the more dour areas of the North, so much for Protestant work ethic. Usually I’ve found Germans to be far more confrontational and uncaring of strangers than people from Nordic countries, there’s a massive cultural difference there where in the Nordic countries you’re supposed to be actively aware of not becoming a nuisance to anyone else. The Dutch have their own distinct way of doing things, blunt and honest to a fault, but quite open-minded typically. Belgium has massive cultural differences… within Belgium!

These are all observations from a non-native, so bear this in mind. But it’s really hard to claim that the difference between Swedes and the French is far less than between Bavarians and the Swiss.

• +1
muh nordic

better start dyeing your eyebrows and hair darker unless you have giga tier face.

Otherwise u look like a CUCK. Average dutch or german guy looks like a complete cuck btw. :lul::lul:

kes sesini cingene pici