Only one in school who didn't pass the finals, failed for 9%, now I cant go to the college I want.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Just wanted to let you guys know I got home , this really hit my confidence levels.

Out of 112 people, I am the only who has failed the final test (I passed 3 out of 4)

and I failed this one for 9%.

Gonna be inactive for a while, this hit me emotionally pretty hard. Worst thing is If I passed I could go to the college I really always wanted.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, Time Travel, Einon and 17 others
@itsOVER got 100% on the test.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Bengt, Deleted member 656 and 7 others
It's over for you buddyboyo.

Couldn't get laid in a high school with 20 cunts for 1 dick, and now you'll be stuck flipping burgers in East Europe with the other subhumans.

tenor.gif

I ask you, what chance do you seriously think you have now of ascending? If you couldn't do it before, it's beyond over now.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, RedKeyboard, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others
Nah I guess you just spent too much time on psl boards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Einon, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Nah I guess you just spent too much time on psl boards
yeah or I just didnt take it seriously. Still I take the tool for it and might not do what I originally wanted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 1383 and 2 others
College would have sucked for you anyway if your not chad so no real loss tbh ngl.
Go get a job at some factory or store or something and try and work your way up to a manager position or foreman or something. In 10 years time you’ll be comfortable financially with no college debt.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
College would have sucked for you anyway if your not chad so no real loss tbh ngl.
Go get a job at some factory or store or something and try and work your way up to a manager position or foreman or something. In 10 years time you’ll be comfortable financially with no college debt.
No, you should be stuck in a cubicle 10 hours a day, otherwise you're a waste of space.

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
I dont live in USA theres no debt here lmaaooo

• +1
Reactions: Einon
:feelscry:
Over

• +1
No, you should be stuck in a cubicle 10 hours a day, otherwise you're a waste of space.
Peopel get stuck in shittty jobs because they don’t progress to higher roles even when the opportunity presents itself.

look into arms/drugs trafficking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Ethnicsmatter, Zeta ascended and 4 others
It's over for you buddyboyo.

Couldn't get laid in a high school with 20 cunts for 1 dick, and now you'll be stuck flipping burgers in East Europe with the other subhumans.

tenor.gif

I ask you, what chance do you seriously think you have now of ascending? If you couldn't do it before, it's beyond over now.

tenor.gif
Caging hard

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Caging hard
Jfl boyo what are you doing? Your post history and activity profile is shocking. You are rotting on here 24/7. Do you even have time to maxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
Reminder itsover is 28 bullying a 18 year old
He's sad as fuck which is why I caged. The guy has no life lmao. Made fun of a 16 y/o his dying mom
Jfl boyo what are you doing? Your post history and activity profile is shocking. You are rottingon here 24/7. Do you even have time to maxx?
Whats up bro. Softmaxxing is kinda cope. Only surgery can save me or it's over

• +1
Reactions: Demir and RichardSpencel
He's sad as fuck which is why I caged. The guy has no life lmao. Made fun of a 16 y/o his dying mom
He ain't caged no more

Go ER on them

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
Spotted the gymcel.

Also...

Then a few hours later...

Rent fucking free.
You live rent free in FatmanO's head. I gotta admit that

Get into trade my man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
That is some sad shit, man.

Time to fortnitemaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Bengt, Arkantos and 1 other person
Lol why is it that incels are always the bottom of the barrel at everything? This almost happened to me aswell a few years ago jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and Bluepill
Lol why is it that incels are always the bottom of the barrel at everything? This almost happened to me aswell a few years ago jfl
Ded srs, my grades suck ass, I barely passed my exams

High T
Mirin Low Inhib

That's brutal man. Sorry to hear.

Jfl boyo what are you doing? Your post history and activity profile is shocking. You are rotting on here 24/7. Do you even have time to maxx?
He's already good looking

if i am a gigachad by the time i go to college, how would life be like? What if i came into class late?

That's brutal man. Sorry to hear.

He's already good looking
I definitely got flaws but it's not like I can't get any girl whatsoever. But most of the girls that like me are not appealing to me which is why I refuse to date them. I need to Maxx out. @LooksmaxxingDream is right and you should aim for the best

And several hours after declaring he's going inactive, the bluepilled subhuman fatman0 is STILL here.

Fatmanrentfree

Condo in his head, living rent free.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
Cope at another school your life is barely affected by this "failure"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Brutal blackpill to be swallowed for u

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
And several hours after declaring he's going inactive, the bluepilled subhuman fatman0 is STILL here.

View attachment 76530

Condo in his head, living rent free.
I know you didn't respond to me, but you clearly live rent free in his head. I apologize for being mean to you now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Bengt
I know you didn't respond to me, but you clearly live rent free in his head. I apologize for being mean to you now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, The Dude Abides, dodt and 2 others
I definitely got flaws but it's not like I can't get any girl whatsoever. But most of the girls that like me are not appealing to me which is why I refuse to date them. I need to Maxx out. @LooksmaxxingDream is right and you should aim for the best
I ascended. Going to post about it today.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, x30001, dogtown and 1 other person
YOU GOT SURGERY!?

I am @itsOVER 's dog, yes indeed.
I didn't get surgery. I was vampiremaxxing and got pussy.

• Woah
Came across this picture:
20190705 191508

And I chose to vampiremaxx. Of course I'm not even close to those guys but it helped me a lot. Girls notice me when I go out.

• So Sad
PM pix rn dude. Can't wait for your post I haven't talked to you in ages!
My post is coming. I now have black hair, flawless skin, full red lips, very thick and black eyebrows and light green eyes. It halos me so much boyo it's unbelievable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 685
My post is coming. I know have black hair, flawless skin, full red lips, very thick and black eyebrows and light green eyes. It halos me so much boyo it's unbelievable.
Holy fucking shit. I've been tanning alot lately but should I give this a try?

My post is coming. I now have black hair, flawless skin, full red lips, very thick and black eyebrows and light green eyes. It halos me so much boyo it's unbelievable.
Chris Angel / TV show magician maxxing?

chin up son

• +1
Holy fucking shit. I've been tanning alot lately but should I give this a try?

Boyo just look at this. When I go out and squint it's game over for all the other manlets.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1383